It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims he doesn't remember people he clearly knows.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Makes me wonder what shady deals Gwynneth Patro has been up to, I mean... she forgot the actor who co-starred with her in her last Avengers movie.

people.com...

Damn those liars.. what shenanigans are they really up to. We must all think the worst, and play along to the media.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Watch out for her Goop brand, so much scratching of my head, I mean over $300 for a book, or how about some cream with "love" listed as an ingredient.

I like Gwynneth....to look at, thank god she is not running a country she forgot his name, she did not forget she knew of him though.
edit on 12-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Something about these people irks me... goop? Cream with love?

Reminds me of that Mariah Carey song, Honey... where her lyrics are "And it feels like honey, when your love comes over me." and suddenly she is covered in all these sea men, falling over her..

Point was though, when it's all sparkles and glitz, even in the white house, you're not gonna remember every tom dick or dirty harry that appeared. hell I can't even remember yesterday, most tomorrows.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: silo13

And you have White House dinners with people you don't know either. People you don't know funnel money into your bank account too, right?

🤣😂🤣

You guys will literally justify anything your idol does or says.

It's psychology. The remaining Trump supporters are the authoritarian thinkers amongst us. They farm out their thinking to people who they respect. Since we are not the people they respect they immediately label everything we say as false.

That is why they spin literally every fact that paints Trump in a negative light. Since that information is coming from people they don't respect, it must be false.

I should probably put together a more thorough post on this, but the short of it is this. When they were kids, their parents told them to believe in a religion, or just believe in them (the parents). If these people ever questioned their religions or parents they didn't go far with it. They decided the right course of action was to "just have faith" or "just believe my parents". It puts them into a situation where they get their truth from authority rather than from questioning a situation.

It makes sense, it's easier to just have faith or just believe what someone tells you. It's much harder to question everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Ridiculous thread premise.

Do you have any clue , as just a musician, how many pictures I have with different people? From the uber famous to home town fans..........

Just because I may have been in a picture with someone and shook their hand, doesnt mean if he beats his wife, that I somehow condone beating your wife.......

Christ the left are losing touch.........

I suppose the US president has dinners with just about everyone too? And his son too? And sends them on trips to Israel?

Your right, totally crazy thread premise.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , how is your memory ?
I have a very good memory .

Do you remember everyone you have ever met ?
I didn't think so.

If I had a dinner at the White House in May with someone I'm pretty sure he remembers that. Also, later that same month his son has breakfast with these guys. Oh, and he sends them on a trip to Israel.

But yeah, your right, there is no way he remembers these guys. Guess we should just ask Rudy.....

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Also, from the article you provided it really doesn't sound like he has a clue who they are:

You are correct, he denies knowing who they are. But the entire point of this post is that he is lying. It doesn't have to be a "state dinner" (which is a dinner amongst heads of state) for him to have had dinner with these individuals inside the White House.

Are you legitimately arguing that the pictures of these guys inside the White House, with placards in front of their plates didn't happen?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Or it could be the undending bs from the left , that forced me into supporting someone that I didnt at first, because I can see the blatant BS the left keep throwing at him......

6 in one, half a dozen in the other.

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

You just reaffirmed my post. The media manipulated you into seeing Trump as a martyr. He's literally done nothing major except sell terrorists weapons and give a trillion bucks to his buddies on Wall Street.

Before the Trump election we could actually have discussions, you guys have gone so hard , and so far left, that is almost not even possible anymore.......

Yet somehow you don't have any problem with the way Trump supporters talk to anyone that doesn't lick his boots around here? Interesting logic.

Trump supporters on here are the reason I started not caring about having actual discussion because they'd never have any of it, they'd just say things like "triggered", "snowflake", "NPC", "TDS", etc. ad nauseam.

You can't say I never tried, at some point you just throw the towel in when you keep getting spit in the face and just start spitting back.
edit on 10/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
well... politic-altzheimer is quit common these days ..nothing to worry about
at least 99% of all politicians have no clue what there ashes are doing...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Again....

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

He has to lie to avoid getting into more legal trouble. These guys funneled $325,000 dollars into his campaign and had dinner at the White House. Do you think Trump just hands out White House dinners to random people?

I am guessing that your spin is false.

The more truthful narrative is the money was given to a pro Trump PAC. That PAC is holding onto the money while the matter is being investigated.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: silo13

And you have White House dinners with people you don't know either. People you don't know funnel money into your bank account too, right?

🤣😂🤣

You guys will literally justify anything your idol does or says.

Maybe you could cite a source to clarify your innuendo?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

I didn't think so.

If I had a dinner at the White House in May with someone I'm pretty sure he remembers that. Also, later that same month his son has breakfast with these guys. Oh, and he sends them on a trip to Israel.

But yeah, your right, there is no way he remembers these guys. Guess we should just ask Rudy.....

yep dinners in may, and june and july and august, does Trump know the folks at rallies??

the kitchen staff, the SS agents, how about the Marines that Open doors for him?

Or the folks that dust the oval office, are they friends of Trump too?? They are around him daily.

do you have any idea how many thousand of people you meet in a month as president??

No, why, Because you are not the President.. why not run and show us how to be a "proper" President

simple logic shows you are flawed in your reasoning

this is very much like the "Trump is a white supremist because white supremist voted for him"

I bet you believe that as well

it's ok that you do..

you are wrong in that but it's ok, no one will prevent you from your deception, it's ok

Just do not be upset if you aren't considered credible...

we have that right still. To judge for ourselfs and not be dictated too.

(does that bother you as well?)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Again....

You

He has to lie to avoid getting into more legal trouble. These guys funneled $325,000 dollars into his campaign and had dinner at the White House. Do you think Trump just hands out White House dinners to random people?

The more truthful narrative is the money was given to a pro Trump PAC. That PAC is holding onto the money while the matter is being investigated.

So, the president just dines with random people at the White House? He just picks random people from the crowd to dine with him at the White House?

Seems legit

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Gorgonite

I didn't think so.

yep dinners in may, and june and july and august, does Trump know the folks at rallies??

the kitchen staff, the SS agents, how about the Marines that Open doors for him?

Or the folks that dust the oval office, are they friends of Trump too?? They are around him daily.

do you have any idea how many thousand of people you meet in a month as president??

No, why, Because you are not the President.. why not run and show us how to be a "proper" President

simple logic shows you are flawed in your reasoning

this is very much like the "Trump is a white supremist because white supremist voted for him"

I bet you believe that as well

it's ok that you do..

you are wrong in that but it's ok, no one will prevent you from your deception, it's ok

Just do not be upset if you aren't considered credible...

we have that right still. To judge for ourselfs and not be dictated too.

(does that bother you as well?)

Nah, he knows them, and deep down you know that. It's ok, you can keep carrying water for him, I don't care.

In addition to the dinner at the White House, they were pictured together at another location, they had breakfast with his son and were on the trip to Israel with his staff. Not only that but they were working with Rudy to dig up dirt on Biden in Ukraine.

But yeah, a normal person would completely forget about people that connected to their lives. Totally normal. Either he is lying or he has serious mental issues.

My money is on, he knows them but is distancing himself just like he did to Cohen. I wonder how long it will be before we get the line "Rudy only worked on a small fraction of my affairs. I hardly know him."

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

How does this

So, the president just dines with random people at the White House? He just picks random people from the crowd to dine with him at the White House?

Seems legit

Answer the question leveled at you!

Do you innuendo and goalpost move much?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And the plot thickens. A Photo from 2014 shows Trump with Parnas.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Additionally, the French Newspaper Le Monde interviewed Lev Parnas while he was at Trump's invite-only election night party in 2016.

POLITICO reported on Friday that the French newspaper Le Monde interviewed Parnas at the Trump campaign’s invite-only election night party in 2016, and that Parnas described himself to the paper as a friend of Trump’s.

LINK

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Trump totally has no clue who these guys are. He has dined with them in the White House, invited them to an invite-only campaign event in 2016, his son had breakfast with them, they were pictured together in 2014 and now more pictures are popping up showing them with the entire Trump family.

That is a lot of contact with someone you don't know.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No, not at all. I'm merely saying that there have been MANY people invited into the white house to have dinner. I also said that all it takes is a couple $100k to get to be invited and that doesn't necessarily mean the president will remember every single invite. You were the one who called it a state dinner.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

No, not at all. I'm merely saying that there have been MANY people invited into the white house to have dinner. I also said that all it takes is a couple $100k to get to be invited and that doesn't necessarily mean the president will remember every single invite. You were the one who called it a state dinner.

Yep, and those same people appeared in pics with Trump in 2014 and were interviewed at his invite-only 2016 election night event?

Seems legit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join