It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims he doesn't remember people he clearly knows.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Donald Trump has in the past made comments about his amazing memory. Quotes such as these:

I have a good memory, like a great memory

I have a good memory

I'm blessed with a great memory

I have one of the great memories of all time

Apparently, that memory failed him when it comes to remembering the two associates of Rudy Giuliani arrested yesterday for funneling Russian money into one of Trump's super PACs amongst other crimes. Unprompted yesterday Donald Trump stated:

I don’t know those gentleman. Now, it’s possible I have a picture with them because I have a picture with everybody,I don’t know them, I don’t know about them, I don’t know what they do,I don’t know, maybe they were clients of Rudy’s. You’d have to ask Rudy.

LINK

However, in addition to being in photos with these men, they have had dinner at the White House with Donald Trump on May 1, 2019.

In addition to that dinner, one of these men received a personalized signed photo from Donald Trump.

This is another picture that was taken at a separate event:

And another pic of the men having a "Power breakfast" with Don Jr.

All of these photos were taken from the now closed facebook page of the Fake company the men used to funnel the money into the US.

In addition to these direct links to Donald Trump, both Fruman and Parnas traveled to Israel to meet Netanyahu with Ambassador David Friedman, Anthony Scaramucci, Mike Huckabee, Simon Falic, and others.

The bottom line is these two appear to be more involved with the Trump administration than Donald lets on. In addition to the contacts above, they also assisted Giuliani in his attempts to investigate Biden within Ukraine. Undoubtedly this will not be the last bit of news we hear concerning these two and the Trump administration.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
At this point everything they say about him is all made up BS.

He could shoot a guy on the street and I would say "hmmmm he must have deserved it."

that is where you rabid lefties have left us . cant believe a word because all you have done is lie.
edit on 11-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good job Gorgo! Now please find those missing Hillary emails for us.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

When Donald says something usually the opposite is true , your post seems to show that rule holds true.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

that is where you rabid lefties have left us . cant believe a word because all you have done is lie.

That could be said of the President.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Vascular Dementia is no joke.

Combined with narcissism and sense of entitlement the Man shows in spades.

And it's probably best to put Donald out to pasture before he catches a cold.
edit on 11-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That could be said of the President.

I know 10000 lies and all.. You know when he says "biggest tax cuts" they count that every time he says it. So thats like 2000 of the 10000 lies.

And you guys eat it up.. What a joke.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

He could shoot a guy on the street and I would say "hmmmm he must have deserved it."

This post is pretty funny

I provide proof the Donald Trump is lying and your response is to blame the lefties for lying too much.

You're a funny guy

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

I provide proof the Donald Trump is lying and your response is to blame the lefties for lying too much.

You're a funny guy

I dont think you understand.. I dont care if he lied , he has to to combat the medias BULL SHI!.

Just dont care lol. Let him lie they lie about him on a daily.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The joke is that you guys turn a blind eye to it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Actually this post just exposes the TDS sufferers symptoms. Famous people let all kinds of people get pictures taken with them, movie stars, politicians, whatever. And they know nothing about those people's backgrounds. Just smiles, hello's and "here lets take this picture", then goodbye and nice meeting you's. Like REAL world stuff, not TDS sufferers fantasies of Trump committing crimes and everything is hiding something.. You confuse Trump for the ones you adore who are like that, Hillary, Barrack, and all the rest of the DEMS.

TDS sufferers have no clue if Trump actually knew them, only that they hope it's true so it makes Trump appear guilty of something MORE. It's always something MORE, because everything that comes before it FALLS FLAT ON IT'S ASS!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

You're a funny guy

I dont think you understand.. I dont care if he lied , he has to to combat the medias BULL SHI!.

Just dont care lol. Let him lie they lie about him on a daily.

You're so cute!

He has to lie to avoid getting into more legal trouble. These guys funneled $325,000 dollars into his campaign and had dinner at the White House. Do you think Trump just hands out White House dinners to random people?

Or, it could be because of the media's BS......

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

He ONLY Wants You to Think That ...............Touche' !

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The joke is that you guys turn a blind eye to it.

Oh the Irony.. Joe Biden lol...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Congratulations!!!

You have FINALLY found that high crime that Pelosi and Schiff have been looking for!!!

I expect Trump out of office by Christmas, Pence gone too and Nancy running the White House so we can finally raise taxes, get rid of jobs and do that downward economic death spiral into oblivion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

He has to lie to avoid getting into more legal trouble.

More legal trouble LOL. What legal trouble is he in now?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

TDS sufferers have no clue if Trump actually knew them, only that they hope it's true so it makes Trump appear guilty of something MORE. It's always something MORE, because everything that comes before it FALLS FLAT ON IT'S ASS!

Now be nice... some of these posters don't really know anyone besides their mom, their dealer and the girl at the 7-11 in reality.

So they're just judging Trump based off of what they know.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The entire system is broken beyond repair.

Trumps a product of such.

Don't know about it being ironic anymore.

To be honest, it's rather terrifying.
edit on 11-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Actually this post just exposes the TDS sufferers symptoms. Famous people let all kinds of people get pictures taken with them, movie stars, politicians, whatever. And they know nothing about those people's backgrounds. Just smiles, hello's and "here lets take this picture", then goodbye and nice meeting you's. Like REAL world stuff, not TDS sufferers fantasies of Trump committing crimes and everything is hiding something.. You confuse Trump for the ones you adore who are like that, Hillary, Barrack, and all the rest of the DEMS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join