It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lesson in political and social interaction for those offended by Trumps 'lack of decorum'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hmmm.... why am I not surprised you completely ignored my post

Honestly, by now, you really shouldn't be all that surprised that your posts get ignored.

edit on 11/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The media has been as biased as they are for a reason, to have the exact backlash that is happening.

Wait... you're suggesting the media is working for Trump?

Do you sell window screens designed for submarines for a living, because that would honestly be more plausible than what you just extracted from whatever ass end of the Cave of Ridiculousness that idea came from, man.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They're working for the establishment just like Trump. Controlled opposition, do you know the concept? What makes you think it's impossible?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because people tend to ignore things that flare up their cognitive dissonance. Trump is owned by special interests which is why his election campaign was coordinated by the president of Citizens United.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

They're working for the establishment just like Trump. Controlled opposition, do you know the concept? What makes you think it's impossible?

I think there are 2 establishments, for starters, and I think reality supports that idea quite well. There's a national establishment which places the US in our rightful position of hegemony and there's the global establishment which the majority of commercial media is owned by.

I'm not saying it is impossible, I'm saying it is highly implausible and doesn't seem to be supported by the reality of this situation. Why, for example, would a group clandestinely supporting Trump through bashing him also go to the additional steps of donating vast sums to his opposition? Occam's Razor... it's a thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Politics are owned and beholden to special interests across the board.

Look... how many politicians are independently wealthy prior to entering politics? How many are among the 0.01% when they leave office? Take the Clintons... basically worthless when he took office, worth something north of $100 million shortly after he left office. Now Trump, let's take the low side estimate of $3 Billion... do you really believe he's going to put himself through this noise for an additional $100 million? Why would he when it represents about the same as an average American putting themselves through years of hell for a one off of a $1,500?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Because both "sides" are controlled by the same people. I literally just said that in my last reply. Not sure what's so hard to understand about controlled opposition. Just like wrestlers are under the umbrella of the wrestling organization, so are the political parties. Why would the rich care about one party over the other? Why would they not own BOTH? They already do and they are playing the two sides against each other while they laugh all the way to the bank. Thinking they don't own both parties is more implausible than my theory.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Exactly. What makes you think they don't own Trump and the media at the same time? The globalist "establishment" you spoke of in your last comment were just handed a trillion bucks by the current administration. The current president has a global network of real estate and hotels, what in the world makes you think he isn't globalist?

Mind boggling the gymnastics people will do to keep their sunkk cost going.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: JustJohnny

Apparently "triggered" is a counterpoint worthy of praise to the ill-informed around here. Nothing will stop the circle jerk, that particular poster is probably very pleased with themselves for acquiring so much dopamine for so little effort. 🤡🤡🤡

Exactly,
There are reams of this, I'll call it, trypeology, here..on the same subject, and I see no end to it.

In any other subject, stuff like this would be immediately be transferred to the hoax bin here at ATS.

I took several months or more, out from here thinking maybe that reality would come back here, and it hasn't...it's still an echo chamber of cant, and all that word implies.
ATS has no meaning anymore... er, well it has, Alternative Trump Sociology, that being where you transfer what Trump is actually up to, to another entity, for his own political gain....well that's the plan, probably concocted in his cot days, er..still ongoing.

edit on 11-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Now Trump, let's take the low side estimate of $3 Billion... do you really believe he's going to put himself through this noise for an additional $100 million? Why would he when it represents about the same as an average American putting themselves through years of hell for a one off of a $1,500?

Trump owes as much as he is, 'technically' worth,
his readies are in the $millions. So yes, he'd bite your hand off for a cool $100m...he's a snake oil salesman.
The sooner you learn that, the quicker you'll dump him..just like Trump is about to throw Rudy Giuliani under a bus.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I honestly do not know why this fact seems so difficult for the "I hate Trump, why dont you hate him too?" crowd to grasp, but man it feels like trying to teach applied calculus to immigrant preschoolers... Trump has met my expectations, which is why I support him and will continue to support him.

With Trump my taxes have gone down, my income has gone up, my industry has boomed, my country's security is stronger, no new wars have broken out for the first time in decades, people who aren't worth a snip are furious... good. People who prescribe to a vision of America which never may be allowed to materialize have been stymied... good. My Rights aren't u dr threat of attack for the first time in years... good.

Some folks cant stand that they lost an election in 2016, f 'em. Quite honestly we dont need them. Get on board or crawl under the wheels, honestly doesn't matter to me which they choose I won't notice either way.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I honestly do not know why this fact seems so difficult for the "I hate Trump, why dont you hate him too?" crowd to grasp, but man it feels like trying to teach applied calculus to immigrant preschoolers... Trump has met my expectations, which is why I support him and will continue to support him.

With Trump my taxes have gone down, my income has gone up, my industry has boomed, my country's security is stronger, no new wars have broken out for the first time in decades, people who aren't worth a snip are furious... good. People who prescribe to a vision of America which never may be allowed to materialize have been stymied... good. My Rights aren't u dr threat of attack for the first time in years... good.

Some folks cant stand that they lost an election in 2016, f 'em. Quite honestly we dont need them. Get on board or crawl under the wheels, honestly doesn't matter to me which they choose I won't notice either way.

That's a speech, full of assumption...I don't need a speech, I was replying to your previous post, which had a deal of economies of the truth, which you gladly complied to, by addition....I dare say also those economies, would not include somebody in politics of a differing grain. You guys are Americans, yet all I hear and see written, is of different cultures living in the same land, instead of a common purpose. There is no common purpose, while everybody seems to want to be...at the same time, patriots, carers successful. It makes no sense when the incumbent President is only there for himself...the way he always been, and he will, I guarantee, walk over anybody who gets in his way of his personal ambitions.

The thing is, I'm not caring so much about who won or who lost, I do care that America has got an entity that's making America vulnerable, a mere sop in taxes blah blah for the plebs, is nothing, and probably fairly burnt out by now, the economy, is boom and bust almost daily...up, down, up down ad infinitum, just because of this President, rather than a correctional steadiness.
So don't give speeches... to paraphrase, I don't need any stinkin' speeches.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Perhaps it's time for you and the other malcontents to to STFU and actually join us in our common purpose for a change, then. We're long past done with trying to meet you halfway only to have your side move even further back. Meet us or don't, but the bitch and whine falls on dead ears.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yeah, Citizens United is the same thing as the tooth fairy and Santa.

SCOTUS ruling on behalf of these asshats allowing them to make huge political contributions was almost a death blow to our "fair" elections system.

To this day SCOTUS saying that a "corporation has the same rights as an individual citizen" was the most ass backwards thing I ever had the misfortune to read about - and now forced to live with the consequences of...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Because people tend to ignore things that flare up their cognitive dissonance. Trump is owned by special interests which is why his election campaign was coordinated by the president of Citizens United.

Nah, it's because all your posts are basically 'Trump bad', followed by unsubstantiated clap trap.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Exactly. What makes you think they don't own Trump and the media at the same time? The globalist "establishment" you spoke of in your last comment were just handed a trillion bucks by the current administration. The current president has a global network of real estate and hotels, what in the world makes you think he isn't globalist?

Mind boggling the gymnastics people will do to keep their sunkk cost going.

If you truly believe that, yet you jump on the left vs right bandwagon to continually champion the left, and bash the right, doesn't that make you the dumbest person on earth? You claim to know everyone else is being played, and then you show how played you are in the very next sentence. Derp doesn't even come close in this regard.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

.......... join us in our common purpose for a change, then. We're long past done with trying to meet you halfway only to have your side move even further back. Meet us or don't, but the bitch and whine falls on dead ears.

There is no halfway house, and I am on nobody's side. You have a man in the WH who is an out and out hoodlum, a crook, and very dangerous for your country. Far from meeting anybody halfway, you just cannot accept the reality that this man is only out for himself, so be it.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Because both "sides" are controlled by the same people

Name em.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Where have I championed the left? Where have you EVER seen me say anything good about the left? Just because I fight the hive on a right wing message board doesn't mean I'm automatically a "champion of the left".

Stop thinking in such black and white terms, there's plenty of room in the middle, though I can see how moving so far right has pushed the middle ground out of sight from you. 😂
edit on 10/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Citizens United. Remember them fighting for the establishment's right to funnel unlimited "speech" into our politicians' pockets anonymously? Yeah, that's a good starting point on who "they" are. David Bossie, start with him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join