It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lesson in political and social interaction for those offended by Trumps 'lack of decorum'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The following article, written by the Mayor of Livermore, California, so eloquently explains why Trump is POTUS and why the proverbial gloves have now come off - you can only beat down a man so much, then comes the retaliation.

Trumps election is 60 years in the making. I swear, if you only read one article this week, make it this one and make sure you share this as far and as wide as possible - its frighteningly accurate.

Written by a democrat nonetheless......

Trump’s 'lack of decorum, dignity, and statesmanship' By Evan Sayet in his article "He Fights

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer: We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship.

Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as John McCain?

We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

I don’t find anything “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper” about Barack Obama’s lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party.

I don’t see anything “dignified” in lying about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent filmmaker to cover your tracks.

I don’t see anything “statesman-like” in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents and any dissent.

Yes, Obama was “articulate” and “polished” but in no way was he in the least bit “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper.”

The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of the Children of the ‘60's. To them, it has been an all-out war where nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale.. It has been a war they’ve fought with violence, the threat of violence, demagoguery and lies from day one – the violent take-over of the universities – till today.

Linkedin

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The media has been as biased as they are for a reason, to have the exact backlash that is happening. At this point a certain demographic will deny any and all accusations against Trump as "fake news" and even if it turns out to be true they will justify it by pointing to something the Democrats did.

Trump is owned by special interests, his campaign was run by the president of Citizens United, one of the most successful special interest groups in Washington. Remember that Citizens United ruling where the ruling class were given a full license to bribe our politicians with endless "speech" anonymously? Thank Trump's campaign managers for that.

He owes a lot of people favors, he paid those special interests back with that permanent tax cut. Doesn't hurt that he sold Muslim extremists a bunch of weapons to fuel the MIC's neverending campaign in the Middle East either.

Keep covering your ears and eyes in spite of the media, that's what they want you to do, it just shows how far they have manipulated you into ignoring Trump's connections and globalist moves.
edit on 10/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hmm, why am I not surprised that you are triggered by the article?

Either way, I score you a 9.5 for that mental gymnastics routine, you must have a headache.

WOW.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hmm, why am I not surprised that you are triggered by the article?

Either way, I score you a 9.5 for that mental gymnastics routine, you must have a headache.

WOW.

That was a stretch of the imagination by 3NL1GHT3N3D1.

Then again, this is a conspiracy site. You have to expect a few tin foil hat types.
edit on 10112019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hmmm.... why am I not surprised you completely ignored my post and instead used the buzzwords that get you the most recognition on here?

Me stating my opinion is not me being triggered. Trump is owned by special interests, you are just too deep into your idolatry of the man to admit it. 🤡

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hmmm.... why am I not surprised you completely ignored my post and instead used the buzzwords that get you the most recognition on here?

Me stating my opinion is not me being triggered. Trump is owned by special interests, got are just too deep into your idolatry of the man to admit it. 🤡

Probably because your post was baseless drivel, the specifics of which are not worthy of response?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

So Trump's campaign wasn't run by the president of Citizens United? Hmmm... wonder why he rewarded the ruling class with a trillion dollar tax cut? Him having Citizens United on his team couldn't possibly have anything to do with it!

Keep the circle jerk going guys, it's entertaining at least. 😂🤡🐝🐑

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ah, so me pointing out the fact that Trump had Citizens United run his campaign is "baseless"? Tell me how that works oh padawan? 🤣

I wonder why he said he couldn't be controlled by special interests when he had them running his campaign? Trump has become a religion to some people, to the point where they completely ignore the establishment slapping them in the face to keep their idolatry alive and well. 😂

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hasn’t Trump, at some point, hurled vitriol at each of these three “bastions of GOP Decorum”, himself?

Trump opposed Bush’s push to war with Iraq.

Trump denigrates Romney.

And so insulted and infuriated McCain’s family that he was not invited to the Senator’s funeral.

And this is the “Left’s” fault?

Wasn’t it Reagan who said “Thou shalt not criticize another Republican”?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Me stating my opinion is not me being triggered. Trump is owned by special interests, you are just too deep into your idolatry of the man to admit it. 🤡

Probably because your post isn't worth a reply. I'm just surprised that you didn't accuse Trump of taking kick backs from the tooth fairy and Santa.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Hasn’t Trump, at some point, hurled vitriol at each of these three “bastions of GOP Decorum”, himself?

Trump opposed Bush’s push to war with Iraq.

Trump denigrates Romney.

And so insulted and infuriated McCain’s family that he was not invited to the Senator’s funeral.

And this is the “Left’s” fault?

Wasn’t it Reagan who said “Thou shalt not criticize another Republican”?

Trump was right about Iraq.

Trump was right about Romney.

Trump was right about McStain.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is awesome...

“We tried being nice, so now we are gonna act like petulant children!!!”

Is there any defense of trump that isn’t 100% whataboutism?!?

Lol

And I don’t mean they give a half @$$ defense and kinda top it with a whataboutism cherry...

Noooooo....

You get whataboutism and nothing else!!

No defense.... no pretending like it actually makes sense.

Just “oooh ooh shiny! Look at the shiny!”

Lol

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

My post isn't worth a reply yet here you are replying. 🤣🤡

Hilarious.

Yeah, Citizens United is the same thing as the tooth fairy and Santa. I'm sure you'd like to believe that seeing as it completely undermines Trump's "anti-establishment" label the media has so generously handed to him on a silver platter. I'm sure you do wish that fact didn't exist, just like the tooth fairy and Santa. 🐑🐝

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Did you not know that, 'triggered' and, 'Snowflake' are but deliberate buzzwords intended to make people STFU...you're not supposed to write anything salient and truthful in response, you are just meant to be ashamed...even though you know what has been written is twisted shiite.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

How about a bit of fact checking before posting topics on ATS?
Fake news is for Facebook and Twitter.

1. The former mayor of Livermore, Marshall Kamena did not run as a Democrat.

2. He did not write the quoted piece. It was written by conservative author Evan Sayat.

www.truthorfiction.com...
edit on 11-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Trump was right about Iraq, then hired all the architects of the Iraq war as his military advisors lol..

Romney was right about trump.. sure Romney is your normal out of touch billionaire, but at least he dems to legit care about those around him.. even strangers..

Not enough to lose money lol..But trump is a total dumpster fire..

Romney was a “be classy while you rape and pillage the peasants..”

Trump is a “act like a petulant child while you rape and pillage the peasants.. “

McCain was a hawk/neo con , but also a war hero..

Trump is a draft dodger..

Trump can attack him on the grounds of his political stances, but trumps attacks on his courage and military record were just disgusting..

I bet Trump has never Even taken a punch in his life.. He would never put his own safety on the line for ANYONE else... including his children.

Imho he is the worst kind of bully... one who was never ever physically capable of handling himself in a fight..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Only one political faction on ATS posts ONLY a pithy comment with nothing resembling a counterpoint and still somehow feel like they “nailed it”...

If you didn’t make a counterpoint. It is impossible to have nailed it..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
AFTER 109 YRS ON THIS PLANET I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF PRESIDENTS, SO FAR I CAN'T REMEMBER ONE BESIDES KENNEDY THAT WAS WILLING TO TAKE ON THE SOULLESS PEOPLE THAT ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US,
ONE MORE THING I HAVE MET A LOT OF VERY RICH PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND I WOULD SAY THERE WAS NOT ONE THAT WASN'T CROOKED IN SOME WAY, THEY ALL LOVE THERE MONEY AND THE POWER MONEY GIVES THEM! ALSO MOST WOULD NOT GO OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP SOME POOR SMUCK THAT WAS DOWN ON HIS LUCK

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Apparently "triggered" is a counterpoint worthy of praise to the ill-informed around here. Nothing will stop the circle jerk, that particular poster is probably very pleased with themselves for acquiring so much dopamine for so little effort. 🤡🤡🤡

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: JustJohnny

Apparently "triggered" is a counterpoint worthy of praise to the ill-informed around here. Nothing will stop the circle jerk, that particular poster is probably very pleased with themselves for acquiring so much dopamine for so little effort. 🤡🤡🤡

Very clever use of the Nazi clown man. Honk Honkler

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join