It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deal on trade war with China first phase agreed-upon .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Wait....is this like that agreement for full denuclearization of the Korean peninsula?

You do realize that that agreement was actually contingent on lil Kim to make good on his promises?

You do realize that dealing with that particular situation might actually take a little work, effort, skill, and - gasp - multiple attempts?

At least he is trying to get something done. I'm waiting for the day he announces that South Korea and North Korea have signed an agreement to formally end the war. That is the real, actual first step required to make progress there.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
China wants another round of talks before signing phase one of the trade deal, source says

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think we have a Black Swan developing with regards to Chinas economy. They cant make a deal because their economy is as bad as the USA 's. With this report, it seems that many Government owned enterprises are paying with an IOU, many pensioners have not had their pension credited. The word Stagflation has been banned, along with Pork going up three times, due to the culling of its Pig population. Add in some coup attempts, and its getting clear that the USA and China have interdependent economies, where trade deals must be worked out with a greater degree of sophistication, instead of brute force tariffs. This probably will not happen, because it will be to difficult for the present players.www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm betting on it not happening.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join