It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ambassador to Ukraine says Trump pushed to oust her

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I know deep in his heart, Schiff is very happy you or I were not in the room while playing his game.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good point raised there.

If Yovanavitch's theory is correct, and they wanted her out to get a corrupt ambassador in, why appoint taylor, who she says is a great man?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
She seems a lot more soft spoken and unsure of her words now than she was while answering Dem. questions. I wonder why that is? Coaching, foreknowledge of Dem. questions?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
She seems a lot more soft spoken and unsure of her words now than she was while answering Dem. questions. I wonder why that is? Coaching, foreknowledge of Dem. questions?

very good point......

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I believe you are correct.

Of course, Schiff would just shut us down too.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Decided to turn on the TV for some reality TV entertainment and have been watching the hearing for the past 30 minutes.

Anyone else notice Yovanovitch comes across a lot like Christine Blasey Ford? I wonder if the were both coached by the same handlers. We know Ford's story was completely made up.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nah. I would have busted a chair on the table, grabbed a good leg and told the Vice Chairmen to tell Nancy she’s gonna need another Timmy.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does she sound a little nervous now?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Indelible on the Hippocampus?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Good point. I walk with a cane, so no need for me to bust a chair.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Is it just me, or does she sound a little nervous now?

Very much so. Like LogicalGraphitti mentioned. She sounds a lot like Balsey Ford... Same technique.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If questioning Yovanavitchs fitness for her job hurt the country because Ukraine saw it and it made them question our system.

What do you think this impeachment investigation into trump is doing to Ukraines confidence in our system?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Bust the Chair
Bust the Chair
Bust the Chair

Anyways that's why I'm not allowed in these hearings (that and I don't identify as an animal of some sort)

I wish they would just ask her, why she thinks she's there and why does she think it matters.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No need for me either since I was an unarmed security in a hospital. But it is an attention getter. Like snapping a belt after pulling it off. Makes what’s coming seem inevitable.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ukraine's confidence in America will be boosted when Obama's minions are roasted by the DOJ soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

"At this point in time, what does it matter?"

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If questioning Yovanavitchs fitness for her job hurt the country because Ukraine saw it and it made them question our system.

What do you think this impeachment investigation into trump is doing to Ukraines confidence in our system?

I think they figured a while ago that corruption isn't just a Ukrainian thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One thing that does puzzle me...wasn’t there something like $1 Billion stolen out the Ukraine banks by corrupt organizations like Burisma sometime before Biden was withholding $1.2 Billion in aid?

Where are the questions on that coincidental figure?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hey now, at least they didn't whip out the: "Some people felt something" defense.

Also shouldn't she have been briefed on an investigation going on when she got in the Kiev Office?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Yeah, that reminds me... I came in late. Did anyone else catch Schiff's question about how investigations into corruption can make the corrupt people angry?

He should know...

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join