It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ambassador to Ukraine says Trump pushed to oust her

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But the Dems wont let Alexandra Chulpa, the actual DNC operative who was in Ukraine getting the ledger from the Ukrainian officials who were interfering in the election, testify?

Wait... Let's not get wild...

edit on 15-11-2019 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, facts and all that, Mr. Redneck. But most importantly, how do you feel?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Yes.

TheRedneck

Giuliani associate Lev Parnas has agreed to cooperate with Schiffs impeachment hearing.

Multiple dems, including Schiff and his counsel, and witnesses have said this man was shady or corrupt.

Seeing as how Trumps tweets about Yovanvitch is considered witness tampering by schiff, I look forward to him and all of the dems and their media to demand investigations into schiff and these others for witness tampering with Parnas.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I feel disgusted, Mr. Star! I feel like my whole world has come crashing down around me. And I feel nauseated and intimidated from looking at two beady eyes that keep staring at me from the Chair.

Please impeach Shiff and make him stop tampering with the witnesses! Please!

*crocodile tears*

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

And if someone with great power said you were going to go through some stuff how would you be feeling, what would be your thought process upon hearing that?
Because that is what frightened her. Not that she was being accused of something she did not do.
That didnt worry her, she knew it was not true and no one would say they had witnessed that except the corrupt prosecutors she and the state department were trying to get out.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They all lie huh?
Do you think she is lying? (acting)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok republicans coming up.

They should read all 15 of the questions that John solomon asks here

johnsolomonreports.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

and she hasnt testified about any of that either.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's the point. She hasn't said one thing that Trump did wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

and she hasnt testified about any of that either.

Ye she has. She has called shokin, who was fired before she got their corrupt.

She said guillianis team was lying when they talked about ukranian election interference.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

He was lying dude.
Hey lets throw out everything the career diplomat says for the word of a known corrupt crook that everybody wanted out.
Please. When does reality set it?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

There, there. I know the guy looks like a serial killer barely containing his inner rage with those big eyed moments. But he his staking his claim on a motion of the slimmest of margins to prove. He is only asking for you to feel in your heart that he knows what abuse of power is and that Trump is somehow in some way guilty of it.

Although I suspect at the end he will stand and point reciting the final lines from Refer Madness that this could happen to you or you or YOU...all wild eyed and scary looking at the camera.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Looks like Helen Mirren to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like what?
What should she be offering?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

He was lying dude.
Hey lets throw out everything the career diplomat says for the word of a known corrupt crook that everybody wanted out.
Please. When does reality set it?

She said he recanted; even the new york times says that not true.

So she luied.

In addition, george kents own testimony and a letter he wrote and signed proves the stae dpet that yovanavitch was at the head of was pressuring lutsenko and other Ukrainian prosecutors to drop investigations into Obama connected people and groups like the ANTac,and individuals that a Ukrainian court found guilty of interfering in the 2016 election to help hillary.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No one cares what John Solomon says dude. He was fired by the Hill for crying out loud.
Stick to what is relevant please. Stop bringing in one conspiracy after another.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I guess we'll be seeing her again.

Meanwhile, Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You gonna make Schiff very angry asking those sorts of questions. He will spent the balance of the time slowly reading the procedure guidelines and maybe part of the phone book of Reno, Nevada.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No one cares what John Solomon says dude. He was fired by the Hill for crying out loud.
Stick to what is relevant please. Stop bringing in one conspiracy after another.

You wangt me to stop posting quotes from people who testified that dont fit your narrative and instead focus on this woman's story that her feelings are hurt for being fired?

No, I think i am posting relevant material about the witness with actual facts to back it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You have a lot more patience for details than I do. I was listening intently until she said trump had every right to fire her and that her job was to do what Trump said, then complained about Trump firing her for not doing what he said.

"How dare my boss fire me for something like not doing my job!"

I started losing details after that.

TheRedneck

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join