It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shephard Smith just quit Fox Live on his show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Vasa Croe

*where 'the facts' = 'my truth'...........and 'my truth' is the opposite of actual facts and truth.

See ya, dickhead, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

So no one really wants Fox to be balanced eh?

Can't say I'm surprised.

To be fair, I don't really know what Smith has been up to the past few years, I haven't watched any Cable news network since before 16'.

The have Doona Brazille to take up Sheps slack, she is so "unbiased" too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😲

We all have bias, I have no doubt Shep has his. But Fox loves their motto "fair and balanced"... Truth be told it's a pundit farm.

As for Brazille, she's a hack and everyone knows it. Fox's name was tarnished far before the hiring of her, the lot of cable entertainment news has been toxic for some time.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.celebtattler.com...

Giving his orientation, he might have felt out of place at FOX.

Virginia Donal sometimes referred to as Virginia Donald Smith who is the ex-wife of an American television news anchor, Shepard Smith who serves on the Fox News Channel. People are eager to know, what is the reason behind the divorce is still under the shade, but many sources claim that the sexual orie

He will replace Alex Trebek on jeopardy.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Could have been part of the Barr meeting. Something maybe to "save face" from a possible story coming out, or one that will come out soon?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Damn. He was one of the few that just did news and not opinion.

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!

Stop, you're killing me!!!

Oh, wait...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well look at that, my prediction made earlier this morning in the Q thread came half true!

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney General BARR sure has been getting around. He had a private meeting with FoxNews owner Rupert Murdoch Wednesday night.

Article: thehill.com...

Maybe to let him know that a big MSM "takedown" is coming, so he'd better keep FoxNews "honest" and out of the Fake News mud-pit?

Probably some hack like Shepard Smith is on the take from the DNC and Barr has evidence.

Or

It could have been about Donna Brazille...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

see my response to Grimpachi

I think I gathered what you were getting at in your first one, the one where you called him dickhead.

Again, I haven't watched network entertainment media in years... But from what I remember, Smith was one of the few that made an attempt to deliver news. He seemed to be one of the least bias from many networks. No doubt there was pressure put on him, and no doubt that some of his personal sentiment shined through from time to time. But there are plenty of pundits who call themselves journalist who deserve ridicule more than him.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Nice one!

Has to be connected to Barr meeting...too coincidental. He stepped down VERY suddenly and it shocked all the other reporters. Someone with a organization as long as he has been there doesnt do that.

Must have been ti save face on something.

Looking forward to the stories that come out about this.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
So no one really wants Fox to be balanced eh?

Depends on what you mean by 'balanced'.

If that means allowing biased lies to be treated as unbiased truth - then no, I don't want it to be 'balanced'.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I think that was a very graceful exit.

He didn't throw any shade, and only seemed positive and praiseworthy of the opportunity he was given.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I see Trump's vocabulary rubbing off on his supporters.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good riddance.

He's a liar and a drama queen. He has no business anchoring a news show.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nice one!

Has to be connected to Barr meeting...too coincidental. He stepped down VERY suddenly and it shocked all the other reporters. Someone with a organization as long as he has been there doesnt do that.

Yep. Barr meets Murdoch on Wednesday.
Smith leaves on Friday.
Shepherd is in trouble I think.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nice one!

Yep. Barr meets Murdoch on Wednesday.
Smith leaves on Friday.
Shepherd is in trouble I think.

Bingo! Also explains Shepard Smith's mysterious multi-day absences over the last six months.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
AWESOME! Never liked the guy. Now if only Juan Williams would leave.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I see Trump's vocabulary rubbing off on his supporters.

Don't tell me you're offended by the dickhead reference too? Jesus Christ some of you yanks are weak minded emotional wrecks.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But from what I remember, Smith was one of the few that made an attempt to deliver news.

It HAS been awhile since you watched Smith!

He has become one of the most biased and drama queen "reporters" out there. IMO, he just couldn't let his personal hatred of our POTUS go and it showed. I started turning him off every time he came on the air.

Fox will be better without him, imo. Give him a few months and he'll be on CNN. He's made for them.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You’re right. I think he doesn’t approve of Fox’s move away from “fair and balanced” to far right.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He seems like an OK guy to me. He's not the reason I stopped watching FoxNews, Hannity and his ilk are.

(post by recrisp removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join