It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two bizarre things happened yesterday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Spirits are electromagnetic and who knows what else, but can definitely affect electronics. Old hospitals with no phone service and all the lines cut still have phones that ring in certain rooms when janitors are cleaning them, and sometimes old intercoms with no power to them will go off with different sounds scaring the heck out of EMT's, and even police.

Some spirits that didn't do so good spiritually speaking have tried to call relatives from that other side in a desperate effort to be saved from whatever it was trying to take them somewhere they didn't want to go.

I have heard of many cases of this.

Yours sounds like a good one with past relatives acknowledging your looking up their info.
edit on 12-10-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Okay now i am scared

Why can't i just be a rational, logical, science-orientated person and label all threads like this as nonsense. My emotions hurt me.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yours sounds like a good one with past relatives acknowledging your looking up their info.

The feeling I got when looking up my ancestors was very good. It was as if they were happy, very happy I was doing it.
Maybe something needs to be discovered. Maybe they are just happy someone cares.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The feeling I got when looking up my ancestors was very good. It was as if they were happy, very happy I was doing it.
Maybe something needs to be discovered. Maybe they are just happy someone cares.

You obviously care. But that was, as i understand, unintentional.

What if you, with sincere intent, try to contact them, with purpose? What if something happens? Or is it that it can't be done? The buried ones contact you if they want, if they need, not the other way around?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join