It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’s the Vote to Impeach Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's political theater. The Dems know what they're doing and the right eats it up like it's going out of style. Divided we fall.

good thing you are above all this political banter.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

As was pointed out to me the other day, if impeachment is a go, then by the time this hits the senate, all the senators will be really, really busy with the impeachment process. You know, instead of campaigning to be the next president. I wonder if they really thought this through? Leave Biden and Mayor Pete alone. What could happen. Biden might start sniffing Pete's hair, then ...........oh I just got the shivers.

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Trump made the transcripts public.
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

WOW THATS BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Got a link?

No it's not. It's been available for weeks. Maybe Maddow forgot to mention it because she was too busy with fake news to get at some actual news.
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 11-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

They know exactly how to get you into a mouth foaming rage. They've got you wrapped around their pinky finger. They hold huge sway in your mind otherwise you wouldn't talk about them as often as you do.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
One. If there was just evidence to Impeach Trump, wouldn’t the Democrats be proud to take the vote at impeachment? Put their names to such a vote?

Two. If the majority of the country by voting districts wanted impeachment, wouldn’t the Democrats be chomping at the bit to hold the vote? Put their names on record for such a vote?

The Democrats are pushing false narratives, and they are not willing to put their individual names on record by taking the vote.

I thought Democrats bravely fought just causes?

One would think they would be more than willing to take a vote for impeachment.

I am surprised the squad isn't pushing the vote.
It is the issue one of them specifically ran on wasn't it?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: neutronflux

I think the Dems are still trying to gather more evidence so it does not appear to be politically motivated.

Isn't it funny every time the Democrats go after corruption they end up exposing their own corruption? FISA spying, uranium to the Russians, election manipulation, etc...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Ahabstar

As was pointed out to me the other day, if impeachment is a go, then by the time this hits the senate, all the senators will be really, really busy with the impeachment process. You know, instead of campaigning to be the next president. I wonder if they really thought this through? Leave Biden and Mayor Pete alone. What could happen. Biden might start sniffing Pete's hair, then ...........oh I just got the shivers.

Yep, they’ve wasted the last 3 years expending time energy chasing a unicorn vs putting a viable candidate in a position to beat Trump. The fact that the best they could do was Biden shows just how pitiful the dem party has become. Their impeachment cry might have a little more public support if they had someone worth a crap to replace him with, they don’t. I think a large portion of the public would rather accept Trump with his character defects than someone like Biden and his baggage.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Where’s the Vote to Impeach Trump

This is 2019 - a significant portion of Americans are so dumbed down thanks to poor education coupled with relentless propaganda that its now the common understanding that you don't need to vote on impeaching Trump - you just need to feel offended at the sight of Trump or a red cap, you then support bike lock bashing people with other opinions and you get all your talking points from 'The View' ..................and waalaa - impeach 45. [insert picture of spastic Mad Max]

Last night, Trump supporters and police were attacked in Minnesota because opinions.

Those Americans who did the attacking disgust me.....the good news however is that said footage will be used by the Trump campaign moving forward to further solidify the epic landslide victory coming Trumps way Nov 9th 2020.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Trump is being impeached because he is accused of trying to influence the 2020 election.

Democrats are impeaching, because they want to influence the 2020 election.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They know exactly how to get you into a mouth foaming rage. They've got you wrapped around their pinky finger. They hold huge sway in your mind otherwise you wouldn't talk about them as often as you do.

Do they? Lmao stop your trolling. There’s no doubt that Trump lives in your head rent free. You post about him a hell of lot more than I do. Lol

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Do they? Lmao stop your trolling. There’s no doubt that Trump lives in your head rent free. You post about him a hell of lot more than I do. Lol

True, but You are not "enlightened" so it's "different" like 76 genders different.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: mtnshredder

True, but You are not "enlightened" so it's "different" like 76 genders different.

This is 2019 so let me enlighten you to the latest figures that there currently exists 112 genders with more to come

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

He's the president. He lives in your head rent free as well. 😂

Democrats live in your head rent free too. They hold so much sway in your mind that you spend most days complaining about them on this forum. And yeah, I do the same with Trump, at least I'm aware of it or at the very least not in denial. 🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh no, our chain is being yanked all right.

Only an idiot can't see through the current political theatre designed to look like an impeachment without being one.

But then again, I'm an independent, not a Republican, so this doesn't debunk your theory per se.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump is being impeached because he is accused of trying to influence the 2020 election.

And who better to recognize interference with the 2020 elections because it looks exactly like how they interfered with the 2016 elections!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That pretty much sums things up.

The impeachment inquiry was started over a phone call to Ukraine that was reported on by some mysterious whistleblower spy, who it appears had purely political reasons and zero first-hand knowledge of the call. The transcript of that call was immediately made public, and contained nothing alluding to that fact (unless one wants to try and imagine Donald Trump as Tony Soprano). Adam Schiff couldn't even explain his reasoning for holding a hearing without "paraphrasing" (aka making stuff up) about what was actually said in the conversation and verified by the very person Schiff claims was being blackmailed by Trump... twice now.

The House Intelligence Committee can investigate Trump all they want, no reason needed. Actually I should say, Adam Schiff can have the House Intelligence Committee investigate Trump all he wants, no reason needed, since the idiot Republicans changed the rules back during Obama's term. What he cannot do is enforce any subpoenas without a full vote by the House, either to make the investigation formal and require compliance with all subpoenas, or to have specific subpoenas enforced. He also cannot impeach... that requires a full House vote as well.

Nancy Pelosi made a statement publicly in a press briefing that she was "directing" Schiff to begin an investigation into impeachment. Right. In the first place, Pelosi has no formal power to "direct" Adam Schiff to do anything... she's Speaker of the House, not Ruler of the House. In the second place, Pelosi doesn't need to direct Schiff to start an impeachment inquiry... Schiff can do that by himself whenever he wants as Chair of the House Intelligence Committee. That was pure political theater.

What Pelosi can do is schedule a vote, as Speaker of the House, to formalize Schiff's investigation and require compliance with all related subpoenas. She didn't do that, because it wouldn't pass and the House would have egg on its face.... again. They already tried that once and the measure failed. Also, with the election coming up, it would put many House Democrats in a precarious position back home, having to explain to their Trump-supporting constituency why they voted to try and remove the President they voted in.

There is a chance that the House could impeach Donald Trump. There is no chance, based on what evidence is being presented, that the Senate would convict Donald Trump. It just ain't happening, and the fact that the House is going to these lengths to try and show something is there that isn't, just shows how desperate they are.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
In a nutshell by George I think you nailed it. Next!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

After the investigation. What sense would it make to hold a vote on an impeachment without an investigation?

You guys ok? The disconnect from reality seems to be getting deeper and deeper.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

After the investigation. What sense would it make to hold a vote on an impeachment without an investigation?

You guys ok? The disconnect from reality seems to be getting deeper and deeper.

So they investigate to fish to find what should be investigated?

But Pelosi said....

NANCY PELOSI SAYS HOUSE DOESN'T NEED 'TOO MUCH INQUIRY' TO IMPEACH TRUMP, CLAIMS PRESIDENT HAS 'CONFESSED' TO VIOLATING OATH OF OFFICE

www.newsweek.com...

"The president has confessed to his violation of his oath of office, and right there, there it is. So it doesn't need too much inquiry," Pelosi said, according to the Miami Herald. She added that it's "sad for our country that our president would put us through this situation."

So what’s the hold up on taking the vote?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join