It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’s the Vote to Impeach Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: neutronflux

I think the Dems are still trying to gather more evidence so it does not appear to be politically motivated.

OK this Democrat supporter says they are gathering evidence to do something that is political, to not look political..

ONLY DEMOCRATS THINK LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

Only Republicans are not smart enough to detect when their chain is being tugged.

However, if the Democrats were sincere in the patriotic duty of upholding the Constitution then you could argue they are only doing their Constitutional duty to make sure our laws are not broken.

It is my hope Republicans would also hold the rule of law as being more important than their own party. And it is my hope if the Republicans were true to the Constitution they would put one, just one, effing corrupt Democrat in prison! But I am not holding my breath. Republicans track record on keeping corruption out of government has not been very successful.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
We all know they don't need a vote to accomplish what they are trying to accomplish. Which is to make the silly and uneducated people who vote believe that Trump is being impeached and will be removed.

That is all they are trying to do and there are plenty of stupid Left leaning voters who are totally buying it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

The general talk is December

I doubt that as they are scheduled to be in session dec 3-6 and 9-12 then on christmas break

ballotpedia.org...

funny how those not inside the us are so knowledgeable

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think the Dems are still trying to gather more evidence so it does not appear to be politically motivated.

They call for impeachment before they have evidence and now I'm supposed to believe it's not politically motivated???

Bwhahahaha

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Pretty much I think they're being a little tactical with this.

They want to gather more evidence and lets face it have Trump make things easier for them as he makes himself look worse and worse. Then he starts to fall in the polls, more republicans start to turn against him and then that makes their impeachment so much more powerful.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The Dems know what they're doing

That’s rich. BWAAAAAAAAAH

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

you said what you said and YOU own it..

Nice try

Maybe tomorrow you will have credibility

it's shot for today

carry on..

(yall are fun to watch)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Trump made the transcripts public.
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

WOW THATS BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Got a link?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Falling in the polls...lol

Sure didn't look that way at his rally last night..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The DOW is on a strong surge this week. Democrats might want to try and understand why the sky is not falling like they are proclaiming.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
LOL I guess its gonna depend on what the definition of is is?

Still waiting for this impeachment's stained blue dress and even that evidence was flimsy and didnt warrant impeachment proceedings.

This is the left attempt to keep it in the news and wear everybody down and hope and pray they find something in this another scavenger hunt

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

President Trump is getting 100$ for every dollar the Democrats get since this "impeachment inquiry" has started.

Then FOXNEWS polls get 51% want trump impeached.

weird how the Polls show 51% want impeachment but President Trump is getting 100$ in donations to every dollar the democrats get.

SO would any of the left care to explain this logically??

or is that just beyond their ability to spin????

ETA: my source is Martha Macallum FOXNEWS Oct10 2019 show.
edit on 11-10-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pretty much I think they're being a little tactical with this.

They want to gather more evidence and lets face it have Trump make things easier for them as he makes himself look worse and worse. Then he starts to fall in the polls, more republicans start to turn against him and then that makes their impeachment so much more powerful.

Yea those polls where 48% of the participants are Democrats, 30% Republicans, and the rest Independents. You keep relying on those polls paid for by the DNC.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Might not look that way at rally’s and that’s fair enough but the fact of the matter is that Trumps popularity raising is consistently below 50%.

They push it low enough then so,e republican senators might start to think supporting him in this impeachment isn’t worth losing to the dems for the next decade

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Might not look that way at rally’s and that’s fair enough but the fact of the matter is that Trumps popularity raising is consistently below 50%.

They push it low enough then so,e republican senators might start to think supporting him in this impeachment isn’t worth losing to the dems for the next decade

Cool guess where Pelosi and crew are??

18% wow your "impachment goddess" sux.

my dog can get more than 18%

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
for what exactly?
honestly?
second hand rumors from one of bidens former staffers?

sorry
most americans are more fair minded than that

with clinton he actually did lie under oath
it wasn't one of dole's former staffers telling rumors about clinton

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Patience grasshopper, the House is out of full session until October 15, then they can take a full vote. But in doing a full vote they have to be 100% committed to Impeachment business. So they might spend the first few days clearing up other business...

Might I suggest a No Confidence vote for Speaker Pelosi as a good first order of business. That might keep them busy until their November break which puts them out of session until November 12. And if there is no impeachment by Nov 20, then they have Dec 3-12 before they are done for the year.

At that point, Impeachment might just be properly call election interference. And the Democrats only have one shot at this to get it right. Meanwhile a whole lot of skeletons could be rattled out of closets.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They have to impeach him to find out what he did wrong, don't you know?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Patience grasshopper, the House is out of full session until October 15, then they can take a full vote. But in doing a full vote they have to be 100% committed to Impeachment business. So they might spend the first few days clearing up other business...

Might I suggest a No Confidence vote for Speaker Pelosi as a good first order of business. That might keep them busy until their November break which puts them out of session until November 12. And if there is no impeachment by Nov 20, then they have Dec 3-12 before they are done for the year.

At that point, Impeachment might just be properly call election interference. And the Democrats only have one shot at this to get it right. Meanwhile a whole lot of skeletons could be rattled out of closets.

The funny thing about impeachment is the Dems have already milked public opinion with it. So at this point, it will only hurt the Dems.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All these "Polls", I'm guessing the same ones that gave Hillary a 98% (or so) chance of winning?

Yep believe the Polls!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join