It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 993 days in office. Zero democrats prosecuted for corruption.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny
Does the FISA investigation not ring any bells? I swear the cognitive dissonance of leftist never ceases to amaze me...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Clock didn’t start until after Mueller lied to Congress back in July and the Russia Hoax officially died on the table. So it’s actually been 90 days.

“My Turn!” - POTUS Trump
edit on 11-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup I hope Barr expedites the frog marching .

I wouldn’t be surprised if he picks up some of the earlier charges he declined to prosecute.

After this there will be no need to protect from discovery .

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

This is a great point. There are a few options to explain the cognitive dissonance on this matter coming from the Republican side of the street.

1. Democrats are not the party of corruption Republicans claim they are.

2. The Trump administration is negligent in its duty to investigate and prosecute corruption.

On one hand the option is that Republicans are just liars. It’s all propaganda designed to rile up the base.

On the other hand the Democrats are corrupt like the Republicans claim. However, with the lack of investigation and prosecution this also shows the Trump admin is negligent in their duties.

For example, think about Hillary. Trump campaigned on “locking her up” but it’s been three years and there has been nothing. Trump controls the DOJ and there has been no substantive movement at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
“lock her up” was a big in getting Trump voters out and Hillary voters staying home.

Everyone knows it’s a slogan to throw shade on her. It worked. Nobody expecting her to get locked up just like nobody really thinks Trump is getting removed from office.

Now, some Obama DOJ bad apples...yeah a few are toast.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Nope..

Just a good old fashioned indictment and prosecution....

Just him doing ANYTHING to back up the claims he makes that all the trumpettes on ATS push..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Crazy huh? We could prosecute most of the DNC just by auditing their tax returns.

Obviously not or trump would have done so long ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

Zero...

Muller said he could not prosecute a sitting president, so he would compile it for impeachment or a prosecution after that..

If you do not believe me. ATS is a great record keeper..

I didn’t need an investigation anyway...

The Trump Jr. email set up a meeting with Russian spy’s to get dirt on hillary..

After the email someone has to be intentionally dishonest to pretend that is not exactly what happened..

Which is exactly what he just did again with Biden and Ukraine..

The real truth is that you don’t care if he did or not.. you only care that he pisses off the left..

Which besides being OH SO OBVIOUSLY childish, it is also stupid..

You don’t choose your leaders because your political opponents hate them... that is literally the worst idea ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Your exactly right, but I would also add that trump is covering up for the dems.. The least likely option, but an available one..

But concerning incompetence, he is surrounded by Ivy League diplomas and has the vast power of the fbi, cia exc at his disposal...

So incompetence is out..

Trump started the conspiracy theories basically... well or he popularized them.. so him covering up for them is basically out..

That only leaves that he is lying And knows he will never have to back up his claims because he thinks his base is stupid..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The fisa investigation that trump could have skipped completely by declassifying the fisa and proving his case???

The fisa investigation that has led to no indictments nor any other accountability at all?!!!

I’m not even sure what investigation you mean because you link says this..

“ This column is trying to imagine how an editor at The Wall Street Journal would treat a draft article alleging a political campaign adviser was secretly working for a foreign government if the story featured uncorroborated opposition research paid for by a rival campaign”

It is an opinion piece musing.. Lol
edit on 11-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Awesome....

So when will it be fair to say it is not gonna happen...

That is the whole point of the OP..

These “we got the democrats now” OPs pop up daily, but no democrats are ever prosecuted...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If no Russia Hoax arrests by 10/31/20 then I will declare it the Investigate the Investigators Hoax and it will have the same level of “fake” as the Russia Hoax.

Way too early to downplay the process at this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join