It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 993 days in office. Zero democrats prosecuted for corruption.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: thedigirati

I’d be willing to bet the IG report is coming out next week .

It will erase the "no democrats indicted". After that it's open season. Durham will be active too.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
LOL Really? "Sighing" Fact: The USA legal system is slow as frozen molasses. So slow, it's law they have to have you in court within a year after they charge you with something. Sometimes it takes years to gather information for a case and it must be done within a certain time frame because of the statute of limitations on most crimes. There are very few crimes without a statute of limitations. Treason being one of those crimes.

When crimes are committed, usually there is proof, especially on little stuff like robbery, murder, drug charges. Stuff that is usually right there on site to grab. Financial or white collar crimes are harder to find because they are not out in the open and bribery cases are very hidden because usually it's a case of blackmail. Blackmail that no one wants to get out because the blackmailer is making money and the blackmailee wants this to stay hidden. That's why the pedos are so hard to take down. They stay hidden behind closed doors. Oh, lots of people know about it but as they are involved, they are not going to cut their own throats are they? Not unless they get caught and then, they only rat out others because they are promised less jail time, fines or whatever. Immunity is not given for no reason. If you could get the person some other way, the DA would not offer any immunity to anyone. But that is not the case in most cases. It's so common that lots of people walk on horrible crimes because they helped take out worse criminals than them. That rapper 6ix9ine is right now turning state's evidence against the Bloods gang and he admits it's because he is getting a break with his own crimes. Does this method sometimes turn out wrong? Sure but that's the way it goes. Nothing is perfect in this world. There will always be someone that falls through the cracks and is unfairly punished for something. Life sucks that way.

These people Trump is trying to take down could not be taken down in the last few years since Trump came into office without major unrest and rebellion in the USA on the streets. And we see how violent the fanatics are. Doesn't matter the side, they are violent these days. By any means necessary is the rallying cry.

Trump and the Patriots had to prime the people to accept that their leaders, who the mainstream media built up into fine, upstanding people, are really criminal assholes. It had to be done very slowly but now it's gathering steam. People are starting to see the corruption they didn't know anything about. People in the USA really didn't get into politics and were pretty apathetic for years. I know. I've been screaming about stuff for over 40 frigging years now. And my own Mom told me every time we had a family or other gathering to keep my mouth shut about politics or religion because NO ONE wanted to hear my weirdo views on those subjects. Since these subjects are what I love to talk about.... The last few years have been HELL for me.

People don't know history nor do they understand half of what they talk about. It's very frustrating to deal with and I'm very tired. So if there are days I am nasty to anyone, it's because I've had it that day with all the stupidity. I won't apologize because... well, usually they deserve it and I've just been holding back for a while on them. LOL Especially about geopolitics. I love geopolitics but lately I've really been into American politics. Finally got interesting. LOL

The law usually takes a few years to gather evidence. Ask any undercover guy that been embedded with a gang or other organized criminal gang. This evidence has to be gathered in a certain way or the judge will throw it out of court along with your entire case. Murders have walked away from punishment because the evidence wasn't collected legally. Really sucks for the victims but that's the law.

Trump has been constantly hammering that he is going about this legally. So he can not just go get something and say, here it is, convict. Not legally. Gathering evidence legally is a process. You have to have warrants and all types of restrictions are on it. Sometimes the evidence gets contaminated, like DNA or some other biometric data corruption. Sometimes, it's an accident, sometimes a cover-up and y'all get the picture.

It's even harder to gather evidence when everyone involved wants it to stay hidden. And as we all saw, people lie. Mueller lied to Congress but where is the outrage and why is he not being charged with it? Sometimes, people will do crimes and it seems like they got away but the real deal is that there is a much bigger crime they are going to go down on and you want to save the evidence for that because... well deals. That is why you will see someone get tons of charges but only go down on one or two of them. The bargain the rest of the charges away if you plead to the one they want to get you on.

I am tired of waiting but I knew Trump would spend the first 3 years at least, if not all 4 collecting evidence and convincing the American people that these people, they thought were good people, are crooked as hell. Kind of like that man/woman down the street that shocks you when you find out they were pedos or something. They hid it well didn't they? My Jr. High band teacher comes to mind. I told my parents and others he was a pedo but they all got angry with me. They did not even ask me how or why I thought that. He was such a good band leader and loved the kids and all that stupid crap. I was in my 20s when he went down for getting a 14 yr old girl in his class pregnant. I laughed my ass off. Guess that "fine, upstanding man" wasn't so good after all. LOL But that's the way it goes. Took proof for them. And the proof just happened to be an underage pregnancy. Why couldn't they hear the other's voices that weren't pregnant?

So I am really not expecting much right now. I do see people are getting ready to accept the fact that some of these lifer politics are NOT good people after all though. So Trump is getting through. And it's all the criminal idiots fault as they try to cover their ass. Good to see and I am very pleased with how it's going.

Do I get tired of waiting? Sure. But I know it will happen. And I'm more convinced it will happen at this time than I was when Trump hit office.

Another thing I think. Trump was chosen for that office. Like so many good conspiracy theorists know, the government is not picked by the people. It's picked by someone but who? Another subject. Does anyone wonder how Trump is able to do what JFK, who was loved greatly by the American people, can do what JFK could not? Why hasn't Trump been assassinated? Just asking. I mean, really conspiracy nuts? This is all planned out. Don't doubt that. And we are being manipulated as usual. Most people are not conspiracy nuts like me so they don't think like this and the conspiracy nuts have forgotten this almost. I see a few thinking like me. Good to see too. I'm not so alone. LOL

Anyway, as usual, I can write a book. Sorry if this is too long. I'll quit now.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

A lot more pedophiles here but i'm not typing them all out, fill yer boots.

That's your problem. You believe everything you read on Twitter. Twitter is just filled with a bunch of jokes like you.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

A lot more pedophiles here but i'm not typing them all out, fill yer boots.
Maybe your one yourself you fit the profile. Most normal people do not dwell on this

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Maybe he's too busy trying to keep the democraps out of his face and his personal business....

Great tactic by the dems... Fill the air with stink so no one knows who farted!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How many of trump's associates are currently locked up or vanished off the face of the earth

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I'm ALL ABOUT the guillotines!

Viva La Merica!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

He's not ended the FED

Face it... No mortal has the power (and still able to take in air) to end the fed OR the clintons. It's an impossibility. Too many cronies and powers that rely on the both of them to exist.

I really believe that. Ron Paul couldn't have ended the fed if he tried.

! RON PAUL 2012 !

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Viva La Merica!

Sometimes I fear that it will come to that, but not from my side of things. I look at the way these "protesters" on the left behave and just know that they would LOVE to kill as many as people as possible to get a "consensus" on things.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He’s not in office to prosecute dEmocrats.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I keep seeing these OPs accusing the democrats of malfeasance , swiftly followed by chants of “drain the swamp”..

Yet 993 days in and ZERO democrats have been prosecuted for corruption..

Zero... not a single one..

Trump sycophant inner circle has been prosecuted for corruption do to democrat investigations, but no democrats have been prosecuted due to a trump investigation....

Hmmmmmmm?!?!!

Now that is what you call a Bonafide mystery!!!

Is trump protecting the very people he started the rumors about claiming malfeasance?!?!

Or was he always full of (beep)???

Idk you decide.

The difficulty is that a lot of the practices that you and I think of as being corrupt are in fact totally legal. That goes for both democrats and republicans.

We call like to think of corruption as being brown envelopes stuffed with hundred dollar bills, but the reality is that it often comes in the form of legal campaign donations, hospitalitties and under the counter favors. Have you noticed bowman elected officials to on to be directors of executives in big companies who they helped in the form of laws and bills?

You vote down net neutrality today, and when you leave office you get a nice little executive position with a telecoms company.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well, Duh!
Democrats NEVER do anything illegal....NEVER.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Since we have a thread that talks about some Republicans getting trapped and prosecuted for perjury, I figure we should look back at the difference between Trumps campaign and Obama's. So let's get a quick review of some real scandals that were committed by the Obama administration.

• State Department email. In an effort to evade federal open-records laws, Mr. Obama’s first secretary of state set up a private server, which she used exclusively to conduct official business, including communications with the president and the transmission of classified material. A federal criminal investigation produced no charges, but FBI Director James Comey reported that the secretary and her colleagues “were extremely careless” in handling national secrets.

• Operation Fast and Furious. The Obama Justice Department lost track of thousands of guns it had allowed to pass into the hands of suspected smugglers, in the hope of tracing them to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used in the fatal 2010 shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Congress held then-Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt when he refused to turn over documents about the operation.

• IRS abuses. Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents. The Justice Department then refused to enforce Congress’s contempt citation against the IRS’s Lois Lerner, who refused to answer questions about her agency’s misconduct.

• Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film. Emails from the secretary later showed that she knew the attack was terrorism. Justice Department prosecutors even convinced a magistrate judge to jail the filmmaker.

• Hacking. Mr. Obama presided over the biggest data breach in the federal government’s history, at the Office of Personnel Management. The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and may end up being used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage. OPM Director Katherine Archuleta, the president’s former political director, had been warned repeatedly about security deficiencies but took no steps to fix them.

• Veterans Affairs. At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list—part of an effort to conceal that between 1,400 and 1,600 veterans were forced to wait months for appointments. A 2014 internal VA audit found “57,436 newly enrolled veterans facing a minimum 90-day wait for medical care; 63,869 veterans who enrolled over the past decade requesting an appointment that never happened.” Even Mr. Obama admitted, in a November 2016 press conference, that “it was scandalous what happened”—though minutes earlier he boasted that “we will—knock on wood—leave this administration without significant scandal.”

All of these scandals were accompanied by a lack of transparency so severe that 47 of Mr. Obama’s 73 inspectors general signed an open letter in 2014 decrying the administration’s stonewalling of their investigations.

Source

So as we can see, Obama was a criminal that didn't care about the vets, which resulted in many deaths, used agencies to target political rivals, targeted and prosecuted whistleblowers and the journalists that reported the stories, lied about Benghazi, presided over the largest data breach ever, sold guns to cartels, Hillary's email scandal, Invaded Syria, regime change in Libya, had North Korea testing nuclear weapons, was ready to go to war with Russia, sided with thugs over cops, divided the country, maintained a stagnant economy, ruined private healthcare, took away your doctors, shipped jobs overseas, spied on Trumps presidential campaign, put Globalists first instead of Americans. Yet Obama was a God that did no wrong to the left, but gets upset about 2 scoops of ice cream when Trump is involved.

edit on 11-10-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Viva La Merica!

Sometimes I fear that it will come to that, but not from my side of things. I look at the way these "protesters" on the left behave and just know that they would LOVE to kill as many as people as possible to get a "consensus" on things.

I feel ya. Me, I'm all about the good old days when they lined up traitors and spies against the wall and made justice happen right there.

Unfortunately that's inhumane and frowned upon today. We have to spend millions in research and billions in tax payer money to even get the courts to look at the problem, only to be dealt with under the table where the issue is redirected and forgotten.

That's justice today.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Is HanyManny your other account? You two sound exactly alike.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

No Hanymanny used to be "uncletomahawk" and was banned.

Just Johnny is sillolme's other account

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: MachineMan

No Hanymanny used to be "uncletomahawk" and was banned.

Just Johnny is sillolme's other account

That makes sense.
Comforting to know there are only half as many Leftist idiots here as I originally thought.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Except for some BWAHAHAHAs and LOLOLOLs, I think you're right! I love the smell of sockpuppets in the morning.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

And 0 proof of Russian collusion. and guess what 993 days and he still your POTUS..

Thats gotta suck knowing you have 5 more years of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Senate Republican led investigation of the 2016 interference by Russia found that Russia did indeed hack multiple voting companies and attempted to swing the vote in Trumps favor by posting over a million false and misleading social media posts per day.

The Mueller report outlined over 200 contacts between members of the Trump campaign and Russia.

There isn’t enough evidence to prove a crime, but there was definitely evidence.

All Mueller needed to prove a crime was a contact between Trump and Russian officials saying they wanted to work together. Mueller indicated that this evidence may actually have existed but much of it was destroyed by the Trump campaign.

So, you definitely can’t say there is “no evidence” of collusion. There is actually quite a lot but the one piece needed to push it over the top to a conspiracy doesn’t exist.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Don't worry. It's coming. Just have some faith:

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

DOJ & FEC Complaints Filed Against President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Others for Illegal Solicitation of Contribution from Ukrainian President

Yall keep forgetting the treaty we have signed with Ukraine to combat corruption AND the new president of Ukraine that won on fighting corruption... but carry on i guess?
edit on 11-10-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join