It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Convinced We Found Evidence of Life on Mars in the 1970s

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

In summary, we have: positive results from a widely-used microbiological test; supportive responses from strong and varied controls; duplication of the LR results at each of the two Viking sites; replication of the experiment at the two sites; and the failure over 43 years of any experiment or theory to provide a definitive nonbiological explanation of the Viking LR results.

What is the evidence against the possibility of life on Mars? The astonishing fact is that there is none. Furthermore, laboratory studies have shown that some terrestrial microorganisms could survive and grow on Mars.

I’m Convinced We Found Evidence of Life on Mars in the 1970s

What I still don't understand is why the test was not revised and repeated on returning trips to Mars. There have been no experiments by NASA to look for life on Mars since Viking. Why is that?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Because they already found it...Moon too...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Been there, done that, there already is functioning colonies in Mars.

NASA is just a money grabbing scheme that has pretty much nothing to do with the real space programs, its just entertainment like politics.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Would they still spend billions to look for microbes everywhere after finding them on one piece of rock?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Because alternative explanations for that test being positive are already known, which means that test can never confirm life.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Would they still spend billions to look for microbes everywhere after finding them on one piece of rock?

What if the rover found a vein of 100 tons of gold.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

NASA is just a money grabbing scheme that has pretty much nothing to do with the real space programs, its just entertainment like politics.

Just one question for this hidden space force, where are they taking off of earth from??

in your opinion of course.

any pics you have would be nice but I wont worry if you can't find them.

where do these rockets leave earth from exactly?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Dude, get with the programme. They made sure to rolle out optic stealth fleetwide before smartphones became a thing. I mean, obviously.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Just one question for this hidden space force, where are they taking off of earth from??

in your opinion of course.

any pics you have would be nice but I wont worry if you can't find them.

where do these rockets leave earth from exactly?

They take off from anywhere they want, fly around anywhere they want

I have pics, but they are not good enough, and does not matter anyway, you have to see them yourself before believing and i hope you do someday see them, they are really cool.

They do not use rockets. That part is only the oldies entertainment i mentioned earlier.
edit on 11-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

But thanks for your skepticism, gave me a small nudge to contact a space agency and ask about a giant, weird beam of light, that went like a slinky toy from near the moon- to the surface of the moon, its been bothering me for at least 20 years. looked like a space elevator or like the teleportation ring thingy in the movie Stargate.
edit on 11-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because alternative explanations for that test being positive are already known, which means that test can never confirm life.

That's why you revise the test and try, try again.

That's why they call it science.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Microbial life is peanuts compared to creatures. Maybe some are hiding underground
and are responsible for the strange and unexplained lights.

I doubt images given us taken from Mars are all untouched. How could all of them,
millions, be raw, live copies of what was imaged? I have personally found odd items
in images to have them disappear from the database, Blue_Shift would deny any
alien items are on Mars's surface but might agree a lot of space debris is present.

If the remnant icons and pyramids are real, then Mars has a rich heritage and
will be a good archaelogical site, half the size of Earth - the Red Planet is about
53% of the diameter of Earth. In addition to a smaller diameter, Mars has only
10% of Earth’s mass.

Perhaps some microbes will be found wriggling about in Martian ice but that is
anti-climactic compared with finding a bug or creature living there.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That's why you revise the test and try, try again.

That's why they call it science.

The test is the test. They need a test that does not have alternative non-life explanations. You do realize the next rover has tests to search for life right?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You do realize the next rover has tests to search for life right?

It will only search for past bio signatures. Nothing like the Viking test.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You do realize the next rover has tests to search for life right?

It will only search for past bio signatures. Nothing like the Viking test.

If there are no past bio signatures there can't be current ones. The Viking test is flawed, and the conditions near the surface of Mars prohibit life so the test having found life is less likely than me winning the lottery without playing.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

of course there is life on mars. who do you think kept on shooting down all those failed rover missions.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Welcome to my world!

The original Viking mission report has reported that signs of respiration had occurred in the past. They said that water was involved. The whole entire report was sh# canned and we were told that there is no water or life on Mars.

The whole idea has been sandbagged because of the stupid Brookings report said that our fragile little minds ca not handle the truth.

There was life on Mars. Probably more than microbial. Heck, our lives may have come from Mars! If you follow Ancient Aliens it is spelled out there...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
They know it's there, they just can't wait to weaponize a bunch of samples when they get their hands on them.

Andromeda strain, except it's from Mars.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Bull Cookies

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could there have been secret manned Missions that haven't been reported to the general public/media?

It's entirely possible. Secret missions...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Could there have been secret manned Missions that haven't been reported to the general public/media?

It's entirely possible. Secret missions...

a reply to: AlienDislosure2022

So where was this secret mission launched from ??

Consider the manned moon mission 50 years ago cost billions, Saturn V , largest rocket flown, was 360 feet tall and required massive building to erect, a giant tracked "crawler" to transport to launch pad

What about all the personnel needed ///? Fuel storage and transfer ???

Where were all these people and equipment?? No way could conceal number needed

No retired personnel saying I worked on this ……..??

The technology to transport people and all the equipment needed to Mars does not at present time exist

top topics

<<   2 >>

join