It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Was OK With Biden's Son On The Ukrainian Burisma Board Back In 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: shawmanfromny

People do not going to prison because you don't like the way they look! You have to have real EVIDENCE not just baseless mud-slinging lying opinions.

Quoted for impeachment irony.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

You do know that trump put Jared kushner Over the ME...

Right???

In fact I’m pretty sure all trumps kids got shiny new government jobs they were not qualified for..

Cronyism is not evidence of criminality..obviously.

Is Jared working for a private business there? Sitting on an energy company board perhaps?

I thought not.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Should we be surprised by this? I'm not.

Back in May 2014, Obama's State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki, was asked by a reporter, if Biden's son sitting on a Ukrainian board, making over $50,000 a month, was cronyism.

My understanding is it was much more, more like $160,000/month...

originally posted by: contextual
You have a problem with people related to politicians working?

Working? What working? He didn't do a damn thing... couldn't have, because he couldn't even speak Ukranian, and had zero knowledge of/experience in the oil/energy industry.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JustJohnny

You do know that trump put Jared kushner Over the ME...

Right???

In fact I’m pretty sure all trumps kids got shiny new government jobs they were not qualified for..

Cronyism is not evidence of criminality..obviously.

Is Jared working for a private business there? Sitting on an energy company board perhaps?

I thought not.

The First Lady and her children (adults) have always done the bidding for the President. The First Lady is often appointed to positions or given the freedom to lead some charge like school lunch programs. Normally the kids are too young but with Trump they are also getting his agenda out.

Hunter, as the VP's son, was not doing that on these trips. He wasn't head of some program, talking to diplomats for his father. He was conducting his own personal business. Had nothing to do with the Vice Presidency.

The difference between those two set of circumstances, where one is working in some capacity for the Government and the other is not is easier to see than some Sesame Street segment on common shapes. If people however want to lie to themselves and others that a square is absolutely a circle they can do that but not many are going to accept it. There are also laws against shoving a circle in a square hole. It's called ethics violation.

edit on 11-10-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

He was paid ,that's all the proof you need

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

you are such a fake person. Laughable and fake.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Weren't you complaining about Ivanka Trump working in the Trump administration (for free) just last week? Or was that a different leftist here?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

When they work for a company in the country that Daddy is basically in charge of handling, yes. I have a huge problem with that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join