It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Ironically, those hearings were about the USSR interfering with America’s political process, by placing communist agents is Washington. Wasn’t that what the mueller report was all about....well not soviet communist, because the communist know run the witch hunts. Amazingly, That was what McCarthyism was trying to prevent.
Suspects named by McCarthy, his aides, or before his committee; identified in sworn testimony, FBI archives, or other official security records as Communists or Soviet agents; or took the Fifth Amendment when asked about such matters.
1 .Adler, Solomon 26. Levitsky, Joseph *
2. Aronson, James * 27. Lovell, Leander
3. Barr, Joel 28. Mandel, William *
4. Belfrage, Cedric * 29. Miller, Robert
5. Bisson, T.A. 30. Mins, Leonard *
6. Carlisle, Lois 31. Moore (Gelfan), Harriet *
7. Chew Hong 32. Moss, Annie L.
8. Chi Chao-ting 33. Neumann, Franz
9. Coe, V. Frank * 34. Older, Andrew
10. Coleman, Aaron 35. Peress, Irving *
11. Currie, Lauchlin 36. Posniak, Edward
12. Dolivet, Louis 37. Post, Richard
13. Duran, Gustavo 38. Remington, William
14. Field, Frederick 39. Rosinger, Lawrence *
15. Glasser, Harold * 40. Rothschild, Edward *
16. Graze, Gerald 41. Sarant, Alfred
17. Graze, Stanley 42. Smedley, Agnes
18. Hanson, Haldore 43. Snyder, Samuel *
19. Henderson, Donald * 44. Stein, Guenther
20. Hyman, Harry * 45. Stern, Bernhard *
21. Jaffe, Philip 46. Taylor, William H.
22. Karr, David 47. Ullmann, Marcel *
23. Keeney, Mary Jane 48. Wales, Nym
24. Lattimore, Owen 49. Weintraub, David
25. Levine, Ruth * 50. Weltfish, Gene *
*Took Fifth Amendment as to Communist/ Soviet activity-affiliation