It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This website is about politics, political topics, and nothing more.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

No it is Not . Politics has Taken Over the World in the Last 18 Years . Where the Hell have you Been ? Ufo's , Ancient Unknown Civilizations , Space Exploration , Physics and Science , Cryptozoology , and a Prefila of other Topics just Need Better PR Nowadays that's All Bro .....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Yeah, it sucks. I've asked many times if Rants and Mud-slinging threads could be disabled in showing up on the "New" page. The owners said screw you.

Nothing like hiding free speech for freedom, right?

Because it's not your fault if you click on the topic and respond... it's not like you have free will or anything...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Touche.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yeah, it sucks. I've asked many times if Rants and Mud-slinging threads could be disabled in showing up on the "New" page. The owners said screw you.

Because it's not your fault if you click on the topic and respond... it's not like you have free will or anything...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: Lumenari

So , Do you Think Aliens are REAL or Not ............YAWN ......

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As has been mentioned, politics has been a hot topic for some time now and as the site's content is user generated, what people want to talk about is what will drive traffic.

That being said, I just posted a non-political thread if anyone is interested.

And while I do have several threads of a political nature, I also have many that aren't.

j&c's threads

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Uh....what the hell do aliens have to do with it ?

I agreed with Lum . Got a problem with that ?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So where did that pristine bullet come from anyway ? 😎

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There are other threads on other subjects here, I tend to look at those more than the political discussions. Some times when something goes down in politics, there are lots of political threads but that is because people are discussing the corruption and deception in politics.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It is now you posted that... a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The smart grid is a weapon,
and that you
don’t want to hear it
is the conspiracy.

I understand.

I still have the numbnuts insult emblazoned
in my memory, and who spoke it.

We deserve it.
Hell, we earned it, paid for it....
and are begging for more.

Sorry about this. Really sorry.

# 1052

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The only conspiracies left are political ones...

Scientists have handled the rest..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Yeah, you know politics sucks.

Sadly it's what most people want to talk about these days.

Not just on ATS. Though it's always been a hobby of some folks to single us out for hosting topics they don't like.

Not much we can do about that really. People are going to post about what they want to discuss and as long as it doesn't run against our T&Cs it stays.

So? An alternative approach?

Firstly, on the home page everything is divided by category so you can certainly browse the non-political forums.

Second, and in my opinion better... post something non political and interesting! People will flock to it. I think there is a huge group of members that would love to see some good non political threads.

Post it up, I'll sticky it and make sure it gets seen when people visit.

Let's work together. Provide some thought provoking content and I'll make sure it's seen.

Anyone accept?

Exactly............

Im always amazed at people that complain yet post nothing other than what is topping the list..........

Not only that, every election cycle is the same, politics is always at a high especially during the election season, but THIS last 4 years has been a constant barrage from the media and everywhere else on politics.......

And people wonder why it dominates.......

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Deny it all you want. This website is a political cesspool. Which side dominates doesn't matter. It is proof in and of itself.

Above Top Secret? Really? Owned by partisanship....

Yes, I went there.

If it was politics you liked would you have the same assessment. Look in the mirror. Ask yourself would you be fine with it if it was flipped. I'm certain you would be ok with it. There are many threads on other topics but yet you created one on the topic you have a problem with. Take another look in the mirror; It's you.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The majority of voters in the us voted against trump. So much for the vast majority worldwide.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The majority of voters in the us voted against trump. So much for the vast majority worldwide.

Not next year bud. The vast majority are with him
When the opposing team espouses NOTHING but hate, intolerance, bigotry, hypocrisy and lies with NO positive message whatsoever, it’s no surprise that the majority is now with him.
edit on 11 10 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join