It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could media lies be behind the impeachment push?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

so the server the Ukraine has is the DNC server? OK, how did they get it and why?

And while hackers would likely use VM's and proxies, can you explain what server Trump is asking about and also explain what server Crowdstrike examined?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so the server the Ukraine has is the DNC server? OK, how did they get it and why?

And while hackers would likely use VM's and proxies, can you explain what server Trump is asking about and also explain what server Crowdstrike examined?

No I cannot.

What Trump alludes to in the call defies rational explanation.

I suspect that Trump was just trying to draw together some disconnected conspiracy theories (as he has done before to justify his actions) as if they relate.

That is why all these "bombshell" revelations that were going to "blow the lid off", keep just evaporating.

Like Horowizes' FISA expose. It's been over for months, see if you can find out what it concluded?

Or the (multiple) Benghazi investigations, that Clinton was somehow supposed to have "ignored for 7 hours", but the initial attack was actually over 30 minutes after it started:

2012 Benghazi attack From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could go on.

edit on 13/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I suspect that Trump was just trying to draw together some disconnected conspiracy theories (as he has done before to justify his actions) as if they relate.

That is why all these "bombshell" revelations that were going to "blow the lid off", keep just evaporating.

You've kinda got it, it's why rudy keeps turning up on fox news reading wacky conspiracies from blogs verbatim.

If the current contemptible crews actions were put forward as a script for a TV sitcom it would get kicked to the kerb as too unbelievable.
See also, brexit.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No I cannot.

Like Horowizes' FISA expose. It's been over for months, see if you can find out what it concluded?

Or the (multiple) Benghazi investigations, that Clinton was somehow supposed to have "ignored for 7 hours", but the initial attack was actually over 30 minutes after it started:

I could go on.

I hope you come back and revisit this next week. I don't know if the Republicans will ever find justice, but there is supposed to be something on Friday.

And those 4 lives lost, expendable. Suckers.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Debunked? When? By whom? Is that all there is to this? Hell, this is easy. Trump and Ukraine? LOL, debunked months ago! Only stupid folk still think that way. Derp. (Yes, it might just be that easy, knowing the audience) :0

Personally - I love this cartoon...

Especially the Whistleblower as Cousin It!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No I cannot.

I could go on.

I hope you come back and revisit this next week. I don't know if the Republicans will ever find justice, but there is supposed to be something on Friday.

And those 4 lives lost, expendable. Suckers.

The apocalypse is more likely and has been deferred fewer times.

Those 4 lives lost had nothing to do with Clinton. They were shot by rioters. You'll find that for all its feigned power, the US still can't move faster than a bullet (but it is happy to allow their sale to everyone - sort of sucks when you are rationally compromised like that).

edit on 15/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join