It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could media lies be behind the impeachment push?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If they aren't the root of it, they are a big part of the process. In the following article, it's about Pence answering questions for reporters on the lawn.

news.yahoo.com...

(Sorry, Yahoo considers themselves news apparently, so I won't question that now)

Pence made frequent references to the White House’s release of a transcript of Trump’s July conversation with Zelensky, but that was not a transcript; instead, it was a rough memo based on recollections of those listening in on the call. CNN reported Wednesday that as soon as the call ended, there was a scramble to contain the fallout, which eventually led to the whistleblower report and the call being concealed on a special classified server. During the call, after Zelensky mentions buying arms from the United States, Trump asks for a favor, seeking his cooperation in pursuing a debunked conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine, in cooperation with Democrats, that attempted to influence the 2016 presidential election — rather than Russia, seeking to aid Republicans, as charged in the report by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Debunked? When? By whom? Is that all there is to this? Hell, this is easy. Trump and Ukraine? LOL, debunked months ago! Only stupid folk still think that way. Derp. (Yes, it might just be that easy, knowing the audience) :0

edit on 10-10-2019 by network dude because: :0

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Everything the Dems and their mouthpiece media do is based on lies.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There really is no difference between the media and the Democrats anymore.

The media is merely the PR arm of the DNC.

Maybe we really do need a Trump station...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Foreign Nationals Influence in American Politics , particularly China . Obama Era Entrenched Communist 5th Columnists in Federal Government Positions , Ie the " Deep State " . Corrupt Bribed or Blackmailed Congressman and Senators , Mega American Corporations used as " Beards " for the NWO . The List goes On , America is Losing the " War " they do not Realize they have been in since 2001 ..........

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

we need a change, that much I know. If journalism no longer cares about the core values they used to covet, why bother offering any of it legitimacy? I think there should be some accreditation system where if lie is posted, and proven, they die a horrible death, or at least loose their accreditation. I used to cringe at the Gateway pundit. Until I realized they were no different, just more flamboyant.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Next on ATS: Why is Trump facing impeachment?

Half of Americans (or less, probably less): It's the damn MEDIA!!!

Rest of the world except Kim Jong Un: You elected...an imbecile.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Foreign Nationals Influence in American Politics , particularly China . Obama Era Entrenched Communist 5th Columnists in Federal Government Positions , Ie the " Deep State " . Corrupt Bribed or Blackmailed Congressman and Senators , Mega American Corporations used as " Beards " for the NWO . The List goes On , America is Losing the " War " they do not Realize they have been in since 2001 ..........

One thing not ONE person can deny, is that Trump disrupted the system. So much so that laws are secondary to the primary goal.

Hate him or love him, or tolerate him, that's fact.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Next on ATS: Why is Trump facing impeachment?

Half of Americans (or less, probably less): It's the damn MEDIA!!!

Rest of the world except Kim Jong Un: You elected...an imbecile.

You and yours are 30% of America.

Being the loudest group doesn't make you the largest group...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hmm, not sure if I should reply at all to you, however, are you saying that Trump needs a TV station now?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Hmm, not sure if I should reply at all to you, however, are you saying that Trump needs a TV station now?

Yes he needs a bigger platform to share his wisdom 24/7, Twitter just ain't cutting it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Maybe not Trump... he's a little too right for me.

Perhaps a network that reports the news without opinion and bias?

I'm getting tired of seeing a story and then having to research it for 30 minutes to find out how badly they have spun it from the original source.

Or stories that come from "unnamed sources close to someone who may have once dated someone familiar with the situation."

What's wrong with just telling me what happened without all the spin, one way or the other?

We need a Truth TV station.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm getting tired of seeing a story and then having to research it for 30 minutes to find out how badly they have spun it

30 minutes????....is that a red line?

edit on 10-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm getting tired of seeing a story and then having to research it for 30 minutes to find out how badly they have spun it

30 minutes????....is that a red line?

How about a station that I can check in occasionally to see the national news... without HAVING to fact check it?

Take the OP, for instance... they are reporting that the Democrat/Ukraine collusion of 2016 is "Debunked".

Why doesn't this news source know that it has already been reported (in 2017) that the Democrats did EXACTLY that?

Why don't they mention that the Ukraine has proof and has been trying to hand it over to us?

Why didn't they mention that Barr/Durham is currently investigating it?

Why did I have to come to ATS and have someone point that out?

You know... just report some facts instead of outright lying to me to support a narrative.

Too much to ask?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Could media lies be behind the impeachment push?"

Gee, what'd I miss? I really thought that was a given.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This is how it works. Yahoo said it was debunked, and now everyone follows them as their source for it.

No one probably actually did any real debunking per se.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Super secret whistleblowers who are reporting water cooler gossip as their big, scary state secrets ...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just wait till Trey Gowdy starts really making his moves with all this..........youre going to see the left REALLY panick and start losing it......

That guy is a pitbull and hes not going to mess around with them..........hes probably itching for them to pass impeachment hearings so that he can blow the whole thing out of the water and let the chips fall...........

He got out of politics because of how dirty and 2 faced DC politics was , and what they are doing to the American people.......

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Ahem, you don't impeach someone for being an imbecile. See: Carter, Jimmy or Obama, Barack.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The media in the US seems to have taken lessons from Baghdad Bob.

They're getting hysterical.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The media in the US seems to have taken lessons from Baghdad Bob.

They're getting hysterical.

The media are doing what they do, the hysteria is coming from those that follow the media programming 24/7

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join