It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Syria, I was told no one is illegal....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So if you try to stop or search Turkish citizens coming across just a line on a map. You, dear Syria, are a racist, islomophibic country.

If you don’t give every Turkish citizen a drivers license, food, housing, and tax payers money, again Syria you are racist, islomophibic country. That’s how it works. Many hours of MNSBC and great politicians like AOC has made it clear, boarders are just hate. Maybe you should make some see saws that cross over the boarder, in spirit of cooperation

Why does the American left care more about Syria’s biarders then their own?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

As a U.S. Citizen , I do Not Give a Rats Ahass about Syria . America First is My Only Concern . That , and having U.S. Servicemen Safe and at Home with their Families Until Needed for a Real Crisis of National Security that Threatens America DIRECTLY ..........

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Borders are where people in the past got tired of fighting.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Why does the American left care more about Syria’s biarders then their own?

Because there are no white people there for the left to call racist, islamophobes.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Russia wants no gas pipelines coming from Qatar and Saudi Arabia !

Russia is building gas pipelines through Turkey to Europe !

🤓

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Russia wants no gas pipelines coming from Qatar and Saudi Arabia !

Russia is building gas pipelines through Turkey to Europe !

🤓

Russia don’t want any pipelines coming from The gulf states through to Europe
Russia pay Syria a lot of money stopping the oil supply from the Gulf via pipeline

The Crusaders where right, the most important land in the world
edit on 10-10-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I don't care. All the A-rabs can kill each other as far as I am concerned. Let the Chinese protect their own oil interests. We don't need ME oil anymore with all the frakking. Screw the Middle East!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's not the borders. It's the laws that vary between borders. Gay accepted on one side, stoned to death on the other. For some reason nobody ever accepts this reality.

A jury is a great system. Peers of the community decide. Systems with no jury, one person decides. Which is more fair? Oh, that would be the jury without question. So where do people want to flock? Oh, that would be the jury system without question.

new topics

top topics

join