It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s resistance to the impeachment inquiry is a genuine constitutional crisis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

yes I do know who I am...

Oh wait...😲😲😊😊😂😂

However Frank Zappa never lies

He just reclines now..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Trump’s resistance to the impeachment inquiry is a genuine constitutional crisis

Someone is investigating the President of the United States in what he feels is a bogus witch hunt, and in your opinion he should just roll over and play dead?

Get a grip, you'd fight someone trying to get you fired or thrown in jail. Trump has the same right to do that too.

Its a conspiracy theory forum not an ultra-conservative circle jerk.

Um.......

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I miss the guy a lot he left a void in the music world that can’t ever be replaced. He was very liberal but I guarantee he wouldn’t condone all this sissy crap that keeps getting posted around here. This # getting old.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Girly Man ROLL CALL ! .....Jimmy .... Annette , Roy ! ............

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Every body here is a trump supporter. They would let him have sex with their wife if it put 20 bucks into their bank acct...

Pocahontas will spew her facts with no links but demand you post yours...

Congratulations, you have two statements in the top few most vile things I've seen written here and you managed to get them in one post.

You may think you slid that second one by under the radar, but I know exactly what you did. Karma is a bitch.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You clearly missed this tolerant liberal's posts.

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: terrapincb

The reason why they don't live in urban areas is because they have no skills other than sucking dust...

Oh, and doing meth

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So a few people like to live in dust and dirt, and they want to run the country?

ha

Most people in the US live in urban areas.

Peasant:

A peasant is a pre-industrial agricultural laborer or farmer with limited land ownership, especially one living in the Middle Ages under feudalism and paying rent, tax, fees, or services to a landlord.[1][2] In Europe, peasants were divided[by whom?] into three classes according to their personal status: slave, serf, and free tenant. Peasants hold title to land either in fee simple or by any of several forms of land tenure, among them socage, quit-rent, leasehold, and copyhold.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Should the people of this republic be held hostage by dirt and dust folks who live on sparely populated land? Why do you think it is sparsely populated, and why do they live there?

They have to, because they cannot compete in an environment with other people.

A peasant is a pre-industrial agricultural laborer or farmer with limited land ownership, especially one living in the Middle Ages under feudalism and paying rent, tax, fees, or services to a landlord.[1][2] In Europe, peasants were divided[by whom?] into three classes according to their personal status: slave, serf, and free tenant. Peasants hold title to land either in fee simple or by any of several forms of land tenure, among them socage, quit-rent, leasehold, and copyhold.[3]

Most farmers and "flyovers" are dirt poor, in hock, and on meth.

Don't make them out to be what they are not. I know. I live out in the "fly over."

Oh, forgot the drunks. Yeah, lots of never do well drunks.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So by his own admission, he's dirt poor, cannot handle competition in an urban environment, a dust farmer and hooked on meth?

As he claims these are the only people out in flyover and lives here, that would, of course, mean he is like that too.

I guess we'll chalk another career choice up for HanyMannyBun along with lawyer who passed the bar in Cali I believe. What does that say about Cali's bar exam standards, huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well if Trump eating two scoops of icecream is considered a "constitutional crisis" than Trump’s resistance to the impeachment inquiry most certainly be a genuine constitutional crisis. One is way worse then the other.

But seriously if one needs to open their argument with first explaining that this time its different than all the other "constitutional crisis" we have had the last 3 years ... this one being a "genuine" constitutional crisis ... than there is something "genuinely" wrong with our country right now.

I'm going to the bar; come get me when the constitutional crisis is over.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Oh I remember another member that made similar comments. Completely full of lies, reiterated disproved statements over and over, and had absolutely no idea about what different laws meant. I actually wondered if they learned English as a second language. They got banned pretty quickly.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I guess we'll chalk another career choice up for HanyMannyBun along with lawyer who passed the bar in Cali I believe. What does that say about Cali's bar exam standards, huh?

One to many stays at the Holiday Inn Express.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join