It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason Donald Trump just had Rudy Giuliani’s buddies arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Lysergic

Once I saw this pic I completely forgot what this thread was about!

That is the idea. Deflect!

The trump supporters are so far gone that they have nothing in the face of the facts:

Trump getting impeached.

Trump removed.

They will slink away to avoid ridicule, or be ridiculed in public.

We already see the public ridicule, even here ...

If he gets removed they've been engineered already to believe the next lie and the next one.
You think the likes of breitbart and gateway pundit won't try and get traffic from twoof seekers?
Look at the reaction post Mueller where he found him guilty on numerous different counts, the susceptible will be easily manipulated again.
Heck, this is supposed to a conspiracy forum but the consensus is the president shouldn't even be investigated.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Kinda funny one side has that then you guys trust vox n #.

Warms the heart.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Lysergic

Once I saw this pic I completely forgot what this thread was about!

That is the idea. Deflect!

The trump supporters are so far gone that they have nothing in the face of the facts:

Trump getting impeached.

Trump removed.

They will slink away to avoid ridicule, or be ridiculed in public.

We already see the public ridicule, even here ...

If he gets removed they've been engineered already to believe the next lie and the next one.
You think the likes of breitbart and gateway pundit won't try and get traffic from twoof seekers?
Look at the reaction post Mueller where he found him guilty on numerous different counts, the susceptible will be easily manipulated again.

Heck, this is supposed to a conspiracy forum but the consensus is the president shouldn't even be investigated.

The Trump supporters are the easily manipulated types - that is why they voted for him. although most the the US was much wiser.

It is a shame, but ATS is coming back. We see Trump for what he is, despite his trolls.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Somebody turned loose the trolls,

Who are the real trolls though? the daily anti dem threads that always start with...."may have" or might have"... always posted by the same guy that you all star and flag???

Post an anti trump thread and he is a troll...LOL...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Who isn't these days?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: underwerks
I think it has more to do with Donald Trump legally arguing he's above the law.

Oh? When did he do that?

Linky please...

That's his entire argument he's trying to use.

In a series of legal maneuvers that have defied Congress, drawn rebukes from federal judges and tested the country’s foundational system of checks and balances, President Trump has made an expansive declaration of presidential immunity that would essentially place him beyond the reach of the law.

In courts and before Congress, Trump’s legal teams are simultaneously arguing two contradictory points: that the president can’t be investigated or indicted by prosecutors because Congress has the sole responsibility for holding presidents accountable, and that the House’s impeachment inquiry is an unconstitutional effort that the White House can ignore.

Link

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
These threads today....What a trainwreck,

All by posters who joined since 19 Sept 2019... If I had a suspicious mind, I might craft a conspiracy.

I'm not doing that of course-- these posters are all concerned average political moderates who aren't that interested in politics and have no dog in the fight, as they are quick to mention.

I applaud their courage bringing us their unbiased viewpoints and loosely cobbbled together ideas for consideration.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

At the end of the day, I care about the protecting constitution, decreasing foreign wars, and decreasing deficit... So far I'm not seeing gains yet, but I don't see it getting worse either.

I completely disagree about it getting worse. Whatever Obama may have done, he didn't try to set a legal precedent that the executive branch is above all the others.

That's a clear and present danger to our entire system of government. If he succeeds and it's ruled that the President is above the law, that's pretty much the end of America.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Mueller said that the DOJ operates under the guidelines it cannot indict a sitting president. State's are not bound by the same rules though.

Trump is not safe from impeachment investigations though, and after they remove him, it's fair game.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Well that sounds like a fair and balanced source........ Lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: underwerks

Mueller said that the DOJ operates under the guidelines it cannot indict a sitting president. State's are not bound by the same rules though.

Trump is not safe from impeachment investigations though, and after they remove him, it's fair game.

Sounds like a local jail in NY, rather than the Fed.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

At the end of the day, I care about the protecting constitution, decreasing foreign wars, and decreasing deficit... So far I'm not seeing gains yet, but I don't see it getting worse either.

I completely disagree about it getting worse. Whatever Obama may have done, he didn't try to set a legal precedent that the executive branch is above all the others.

That's a clear and present danger to our entire system of government. If he succeeds and it's ruled that the President is above the law, that's pretty much the end of America.

That is why the nation wants him impeached and removed.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He's arguing that he is though. And it still remains to be seen. I don't understand why people can't see the problem in that. Anyone who as President tries to legally argue they're above the law shouldn't be allowed near the oval office.

That's the antithesis to America.

link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Who are the real trolls though? the daily anti dem threads that always start with...."may have" or might have"... always posted by the same guy that you all star and flag???

The sensible folks are moving this site to a sensible place. The trolls are actually being beaten back.

link   

Exactly.

Most people can see it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

The sensible folks are moving this site to a sensible place. The trolls are actually being beaten back.

quoted for absolute hilarity.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

seriously? Obama legislated with EOs, Ie dream act ... Obama got away with a ridiculous amount of crap.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

lol, youve been here a few weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join