It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason Donald Trump just had Rudy Giuliani’s buddies arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Lysergic

Once I saw this pic I completely forgot what this thread was about!

That is the idea. Deflect!

The trump supporters are so far gone that they have nothing in the face of the facts:

Trump getting impeached.

Trump removed.

They will slink away to avoid ridicule, or be ridiculed in public.

We already see the public ridicule, even here ...

Even if you were right about Trump being removed from office.
It wouldn't mean a pinch of crap to my life.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: HanyManny

It is going to take decades to uncover all of the seedy underbelly of the Trump presidency. It won't be a movie... it will be a 5 season Netflix series.

Add it to the list.

I just love the newfound passion for the "rule of law". Where was all of this when Bush and Obama made backdoor laws to circumvent the constitution? Where was all of it when people were getting prosecuted without being able to defend themselves under the Espionage Act for telling the public what was really going on? Where was all of this when the government straight up said they're starting domestic propaganda?

So far, Trump hasn't made the above worse to my knowledge.... But if people are going to take a newfound interest in the law and our leaders simply because he's an asshole and hurts their feelz factories, just make sure to carry it over to whoever is next. But I doubt that will happen.

(this wasn't aimed at you, just an open ended rant)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So your speculative article that's running high on assumptions and low on what actually happened which we don't know...speculates Trump had the associates of Rudy arrested and you are 1. trying to spin it as it was bad of Trump and 2. that somehow his corruption if there was any on his behalf was meant to be loyalty...guess people are finding out Trump isn't into corruption even if it's meant to help him...not sure how thats a bad thing at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

EXACTLY

Patriot Act.

Illegal wars.

Droning Civilians.

But yeah, now you guys all the sudden give half a #....

pffft.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Poor HanyManny, stay strong.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Reeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wait, you're saying Rudy was just a useful idiot all along?

Edit: Just checked out Palmer Report. Not very credible of a news source. Might as well be using Gateway Pundit.

edit on 10-10-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

EXACTLY

Patriot Act.

Illegal wars.

Droning Civilians.

But yeah, now you guys all the sudden give half a #....

pffft.

MSM is one helluva drug. So good it will have people forget the foundation to take everything away was laid long ago. They just have to distract everyone long enough to deliver death by a thousand cuts.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I just want to say, I don't understand what most of the replies in this thread mean, nor the references intended by the pics and animated gifs.

Language has failed us

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Culture yourself!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I just want to say, I don't understand what most of the replies in this thread mean, nor the references intended by the pics and animated gifs.

Language has failed us

That is all they have left...

Really sad.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Their arrest is a year and 5 months behind the time they donated money to Trump's Super PAC in May 2018. One year and five months. And they're just arrested now.

If Trump is behind these arrests, and that is a big if, then I would be more worried about what is being covered up. Arresting them now would seem like nothing more than a poor attempt to wash your hands, after the crime is already exposed. It would be better for Trump if he weren't behind these arrests and he just kept as far as he could.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

you made me LOL

nice

And he will be same sex married to Juicy Smolay, because
displaying diversity and sheeit

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Can I get in on that promise as well ? Pretty please ?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"Donald Trump’s corrupt Attorney General Bill Barr" and that's when I stopped reading

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But if people are going to take a newfound interest in the law and our leaders simply because he's an asshole and hurts their feelz factories, just make sure to carry it over to whoever is next. But I doubt that will happen.

I think it has more to do with Donald Trump legally arguing he's above the law. Which to my knowledge, Obama, Bush, hell, no one has ever done.

But call it feelz if it makes you feel better. I'll call it stopping an authoritarian douchebag from setting precedent that a competent tyrant will one day take advantage of.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

How many more years and investigations into Trump would you like?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If trump is impeached, I will still vote for him as a write in

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

But if people are going to take a newfound interest in the law and our leaders simply because he's an asshole and hurts their feelz factories, just make sure to carry it over to whoever is next. But I doubt that will happen.

I think it has more to do with Donald Trump legally arguing he's above the law. Which to my knowledge, Obama, Bush, hell, no one has ever done.

But call it feelz if it makes you feel better. I'll call it stopping an authoritarian douchebag from setting precedent that a competent tyrant will one day take advantage of.

I haven't liked a president in my lifetime, that goes for now as well.

But if I'm being honest, Bush and Obama had way bigger red flags of authoritarianism. Maybe Trump screwed up and is trying to hide it, that's like 90% of politicians.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Freedom of Information Act (Foia), signed into law in 1966, is meant to give citizens access to information about the government agencies their taxes support. Less than two weeks ago, the Associated Press reported that the Obama administration set a new record in the percentage of Foia requests answered with either redacted files or nothing at all: 77%. That’s up 12 points from the first year of Obama’s presidency.

This is an administration that prosecutes people for leaking information to the press that would hold it accountable, and which continually obfuscates journalists’ and citizens’ efforts to extract any information from it at all

This is an administration that claimed, repeatedly, that emails to and from former deputy assistant secretary of state Philippe Reines did not exist – only to finally reveal that thousands of them did, several years and one lawsuit later.

This is an administration that has used the Espionage Act to punish whistleblowers at least seven times. By contrast, before Obama’s presidency, the act, in place since the first world war, was used to prosecute government officials who leaked to the media just three times.

This is an administration that has gone after journalists who report on information obtained from leakers by secretly obtaining months’ worth of phone records. That spent seven years trying to compel the New York Times’ James Risen to reveal his sources. That snooped through Fox News’ James Rosen’s private emails and accused the reporter of possibly being a “co-conspirator” in order to get a warrant to do so, and to then keep that warrant secret.
The Guardian

I could go on and on... And while Obama made strides, Bush laid the foundation. Neither are except from criticism, and both in my mind are two of the worse presidents in history.

I don't really care for Trump, in my mind he pandered to a base no one would pay attention to... The left demonized them and that was their downfall and he won.

Rather than offer something better though, many just put all their effort into convincing us Trump is the worse. But from where I'm standing, he hasn't made such blatant attacks on the constitution.

At the end of the day, I care about the protecting constitution, decreasing foreign wars, and decreasing deficit... So far I'm not seeing gains yet, but I don't see it getting worse either.
edit on 10-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think it has more to do with Donald Trump legally arguing he's above the law.

Oh? When did he do that?

Linky please...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join