It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason Donald Trump just had Rudy Giuliani’s buddies arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know I posted the news on this earlier, and here is an update:

www.palmerreport.com...

The Feds at the SDNY have arrested two associates of Rudy Giuliani who reportedly helped Rudy run his illegal operation in Ukraine aimed at smearing Joe Biden. Some pundits are asking how these arrests could have happened under Donald Trump’s nose without his knowledge. Here’s the thing: the evidence says Trump was behind the arrests.

Wow! Now Trump is throwing Rudy under the bus?

Donald Trump’s corrupt Attorney General Bill Barr traveled to New York and met with the SDNY, according to the AP. This tidbit had no real context at the time. But now, immediately after Barr’s meetings with the SDNY ended, the SDNY has arrested Rudy Giuliani’s associates. That can’t possibly be a coincidence.

So Rudy, the Senile old fool, is getting the "Trump Treatment" for being loyal to the "Don."

Can you imagine the movie that this is going to make?

There are a few slightly different iterations of what could be going on here. The first is that Donald Trump has decided to scapegoat Rudy Giuliani by pinning the entire Ukraine scandal on him, and he’s starting by having Rudy’s co-conspirators arrested. The second is that Bill Barr is trying to limit his own criminal culpability by pinning this all on Rudy, and Barr isn’t giving Trump a choice about it. Either way, this should scare Rudy into worrying he’ll immediately be arrested if he dares to publicly call the Trump regime out for scapegoating him. If this is the strategy, it’s working for the moment at least, as Rudy’s only tweet since the arrests has been an attack on the Democrats.

You can't make this stuff up. The corruption level is so high, and the lack of any concern for the Nation is so clear, that it is now a slam dunk for impeachment and removal.

Thank god that our founders had a way to remove a tyrant:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. ... The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

en.wikipedia.org...

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Once I saw this pic I completely forgot what this thread was about!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's a healing circle.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Once I saw this pic I completely forgot what this thread was about!

That is the idea. Deflect!

The trump supporters are so far gone that they have nothing in the face of the facts:

Trump getting impeached.

Trump removed.

They will slink away to avoid ridicule, or be ridiculed in public.

We already see the public ridicule, even here ...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There are a few slightly different iterations of what could be going on here. The first is that Donald Trump has decided to scapegoat Rudy Giuliani by pinning the entire Ukraine scandal on him, and he’s starting by having Rudy’s co-conspirators arrested. The second is that Bill Barr is trying to limit his own criminal culpability by pinning this all on Rudy, and Barr isn’t giving Trump a choice about it.

So basically they don’t know jack#! Way to kill your own threads. Maybe you should read the sources first.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These threads today....What a trainwreck,

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Can you read and understand what that means?

OK, have a nice day. You just gave me all the reasons that I need to never respond to you again.

Maybe go find a "spinner" to play with.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Remember people keep it civilized and above all:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ha man I dont even gaf.

you put it in the mudpit I came to play.

Impeach everyone, I've been waiting for this mother#er to burn down since Bush.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Giuliani told Fox News that he represents Parnas and Fruman on a separate matter and called their arrest and indictment "timing suspect." He stated that he "will reveal relevant facts very very shortly."

Giuliani, an attorney for President Trump, said he finds it "extremely suspicious" that the arrest was made in connection with an FEC matter that has yet to be resolved, and which Giuliani said is a civil matter.

More relevant information.

source

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
These threads today....What a trainwreck,

Somebody turned loose the trolls, that's for sure. Check out the join dates: half of them just joined in the last week or so.

link   

Now the OP is running away.
Maybe they are getting paid per New Thread posted.

link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Can you read and understand what that means?

OK, have a nice day. You just gave me all the reasons that I need to never respond to you again.

Maybe go find a "spinner" to play with.

I'd rather tear you a new ass$ on ATS.
edit on 10-10-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

#LetChaosReign2020.... or any year really.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It is going to take decades to uncover all of the seedy underbelly of the Trump presidency. It won't be a movie... it will be a 5 season Netflix series.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thicker skin probably impossible for you;

Have you tried putting on another sock?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

It is going to take decades to uncover all of the seedy underbelly of the Trump presidency. It won't be a movie... it will be a 5 season Netflix series.

I heard Netflix will be casting a African American to play the roll of Trump.

You know, diversity n shieet.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

you know that is not true uncletomahawk

You want it to be true but, it's not

It's ok precious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join