It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is reportedly calling Mitch McConnell up to 3 times a day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

What exactly is there to discuss in this thread other than your

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEaction

??????

esplain

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Popcorn time is almost here.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice dog.

It's a very nice dog.
Now...
Just breathe...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So freakin' what? I hope he calls him 10 times a day to make the old fool ACT. Someone in the R's needs to step up and fight back the lunatic Democrats of the House who are making a complete mockery of the government.
a reply to: toolgal462

How are they making a mockery of the govt.? Please tell... I am guessing you are OK with trump making a mockery of his office though, But do tell

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The funny thing is, it is only trump supporters that cry reeee and say orange man bad...

Can you link any of us calling him orange? That is all you guys... because you know... and this reeee? thats all you....

why do you all say orange man bad if you love him so much?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Making up the rules as they go....Pretending they are doing things they are not doing. Lying repeatedly about what Mueller reports said. Pretending that an accusation now equals guilt and one needs to prove their innocence.

My gawd, the last 3 yrs. of Democrat absurdity is boiling over.

They make a mockery of EVERYTHING. Science, biology, definitions of words, the Law, the Constitution.

Believing they beat Trump in the 2016 election.

Pure lunacy from butt hurt mental patients that should be called out for it once and for all.

I suppose this is all NORMAL to you? Grow up

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I swear to God..you people lost your minds when your candidate lost the election. If anyone is unhinged, it's you and your ilk. Your hatred for Trump outweighs your love for our country and the average working class American is sick of your whining. I'm personally looking forward to see how you react after OUR PRESIDENT is re-elected even after all your traitorous coup d'état attempts. MAGA!

Most of the people you are ranting at do not live in the USA at all

they are paid to be here, from foreign interests

(this is a conspiracy site correct?)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Phone sex is a terrible addiction. What?!?! Too graphic?

You got hearing aids didn't you??

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Full title: Trump is reportedly calling Mitch McConnell up to 3 times a day and raging about GOP senators he views as
disloyal

You could have posted more than you did in the title.

Whatever...please continue trying to dump on Trump. It's entertaining.

[ grabbing popcorn and putting my feet up ]

edit on 10/10/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The funny thing is, it is only trump supporters that cry reeee and say orange man bad...

Can you link any of us calling him orange? That is all you guys... because you know... and this reeee? thats all you....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them right back. They hate that.

link   

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

link   

So freakin' what? I hope he calls him 10 times a day to make the old fool ACT. Someone in the R's needs to step up and fight back the lunatic Democrats of the House who are making a complete mockery of the government.
a reply to: toolgal462

How are they making a mockery of the govt.? Please tell... I am guessing you are OK with trump making a mockery of his office though, But do tell

If wasting untold time, resources, and money on a Russian investigation only to have no evidence then turn right around to do it again with Ukraine isn't a mockery I don't know what is.

The fact is the Democrats are incapable of legitimately beating Trump in 2020. So they have resorted to another investigation keeping the mental midgets occupied rather than seeing that aside from being a pompous douche America and especially Americans have prospered with Trump as president.

I'd like you to tell us all how the Trump administration has personally effected your life negatively. Because you certainly act like it has here....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you aren't aware of internet culture it must not be true huh?

Deep thinker.

You like to REEE and thats ok man.

edit on 10-10-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When you use it meaningless I wouldn't say it has much effect, but when I see your REEEEactions, it's priceless.

Dontcha think?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Feel free to REEEEEply.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Gotta be something big about to open up with the crazed left posts and new members hitting lately.

Most joined in September.

Guessing it's the FISA report coming in a few days.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Gotta be something big about to open up with the crazed left posts and new members hitting lately.

Most joined in September.

Guessing it's the FISA report coming in a few days.

it's like when the birds go nuts before a storm....something I have noticed in my yard. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join