It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is reportedly calling Mitch McConnell up to 3 times a day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Full title: Trump is reportedly calling Mitch McConnell up to 3 times a day and raging about GOP senators he views as
disloyal

As the House impeachment inquiry intensifies, President Donald Trump has begun relying increasingly on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to unify Republicans and shore up support. Trump has even begun phoning McConnell up to three times per day, CNN reported Wednesday. Trump has also begun raging at Republican senators whom he views as disloyal — most notably lashing out at Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah, but also at Republicans who have not vocally defended Trump.

www.yahoo.com...

President Donald Trump phones Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell up to three times per day in a frenzy over the congressional impeachment inquiry, CNN reported, citing a person familiar with the conversations. His behavior has started to mimic his fury during the Russia investigation, according to CNN, and Trump is relying on McConnell to see him through the turmoil, unify Republicans, and shore up support.

Are we witnessing the final breakdown of Trump? Like when Nixon roamed the halls of the White House lake at night, drunk, and talking to paintings of dead presidents?

Trump has also begun raging at Republican senators whom he views as disloyal — most notably lashing out at Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah. Romney has criticized Trump's efforts to solicit foreign intervention to investigate his political rivals as "wrong and appalling."

Has Trump become so unhinged that his crimes will be uncovered that he will turn against the Republicans that have helped him shield his crimes?

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Trump Man."

Or should I say "The Joker?"

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

CNN reported, citing a person familiar with the conversations

Enough said!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Like when Nixon roamed the halls of the White House lake at night, drunk, and talking to paintings of dead presidents?

That's Donald Trump on a good day. I don't think we've seen the depths of his madness yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So freakin' what? I hope he calls him 10 times a day to make the old fool ACT. Someone in the R's needs to step up and fight back the lunatic Democrats of the House who are making a complete mockery of the government.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I call some of my coworkers up to 3 times a day as well.

Am I unhinged? I n my mind I am just working.

Are you daft, or what?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Probably calling to tell him.

Dude, I got 3 scoops.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
So freakin' what? I hope he calls him 10 times a day to make the old fool ACT. Someone in the R's needs to step up and fight back the lunatic Democrats of the House who are making a complete mockery of the government.

Today I learned that following the constitution to hold someone accountable that argues they're above the law is making a mockery of government..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I hope they meet on the tarmac and talk about Biden's grandkids and put put golf.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

No you didn't.

link   
I swear to God..you people lost your minds when your candidate lost the election. If anyone is unhinged, it's you and your ilk. Your hatred for Trump outweighs your love for our country and the average working class American is sick of your whining. I'm personally looking forward to see how you react after OUR PRESIDENT is re-elected even after all your traitorous coup d'état attempts. MAGA!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Phone sex is a terrible addiction. What?!?! Too graphic?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What's the problem. You post BS every day here.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yet another fake turd tossed out by the media. They probably knew it wasn't true before they ran the BS story.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What yall expect out of a sock?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There has never been any love between Trump and the majority of the GOP. The only reason they even "pulled him into the fold" and ran him as their candidate is because they didn't have any potentials that could beat him and he was their best chance at defeating Hillary. It is no surprise whatsoever that many would use this opportunity to "jump ship". Trump has never been even close to representative of the Republican party. Any visage of a united Republican front that includes Trump is for show only.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

When all this is finished and he doesn't have to defend Him any more and the party is safe from the fallout of His words and actions, I think Moscow Mitch will be safe to write a book and make some money. Once the allegiances have broken down.

Oh I can't wait to read that book.

3 years?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

The GOP never thought anyone would be dumb enough to believe a guy that said ted cruz's dad killed JFK, yet here you have a forum filled with people believing everything he says and a number of the population also part of a cult.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

-------------------------------

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice dog.

Not real thoughtful.

Is that your comment?

Guess that is all ya got...

new topics