It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence Will Release Records of his Ukraine Call

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: underwerks

So Pence didn't say it?

I don't know, did he? I don't get my news from a doomsday cult. That seems to be y'alls area.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: HanyManny
Looks to me like Trump is dropping Pence like a toilet seat in a truck stop. If Pence is gone, the Pelosi will be up for the presidency once Trump is impeached and driven out of office. So by getting Pence out of the way, Trump is pressuring the Senate to never remove him from office, with the threat of Pelosi getting in.

Weird conspiracy, yeah?

Silly, is that you??

I think so, so many similarities. One liner replies and fills up an entire page. Makes threads without sourcing the information. Replies to you with off the wall remarks that even the lefties on the site can't even get behind.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: TomLawless

So Pence didn't say it?

I don't know, did he? I don't get my news from a doomsday cult. That seems to be y'alls area.

I thought you supported Greta and Hogg?

you mentioned doomsday cults...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think its hilarious we got members that have to use sockpuppets.

haha good stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Cool. You'll moving along then, I hope.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pence is resigning/impeach first now? Is that the plan?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Wrong again, Uncle. Stop being silly.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

At this point and with how deeply implicated and entangled they each are, anything LESS than a FULL word for word transcript should be dismissed as a fake. There has been so much lying and so much conflicting information that any person truly looking for the truth can't accept anything less.

However, I am now on the record saying I fully expect this not to be a full transcript. That part "working with the White House" means that they're editing and writing a public friendly transcript as we speak.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Looks to me like Trump is dropping Pence like a toilet seat in a truck stop. If Pence is gone, the Pelosi will be up for the presidency once Trump is impeached and driven out of office. So by getting Pence out of the way, Trump is pressuring the Senate to never remove him from office, with the threat of Pelosi getting in.

Weird conspiracy, yeah?

Silly, is that you??

I think so, so many similarities. One liner replies and fills up an entire page. Makes threads without sourcing the information. Replies to you with off the wall remarks that even the lefties on the site can't even get behind.

More likely one of her/they/it/whatever many personalities...

Liberalism is a mental illness, after all
edit on 10-10-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Majority Now Want Donald Trump Impeached and Removed From Office: Poll

www.newsweek.com...

An increasing number of Americans are in favor of seeing President Donald Trump both impeached and removed from office, with five polls in recent days showing a majority of people supporting the ongoing impeachment inquiry. The most recent poll, from Fox News, showed that 51 percent of respondents wanted to see Trump impeached and removed from office, with a further 4 percent believing the president should be impeached but not removed from office.

Feel better now?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

How embarrassing for you, yikes!

I think Thursday are green jello days, how exciting!
edit on 10-10-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

that 51 percent of respondents wanted to see Trump impeached and removed from office, with a further 4 percent believing the president should be impeached but not removed from office.

51 Americans supposedly wanted to see Trump impeached and removed from office over this Ukraine phone call nonsense? FIRST lets see the evidence where and what Trump did wrong.

As for the bullcrap poll. Its clear MSM outlets are just polling themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

that 51 percent of respondents wanted to see Trump impeached and removed from office, with a further 4 percent believing the president should be impeached but not removed from office.

51 Americans supposedly wanted to see Trump impeached and removed from office over this Ukraine phone call nonsense? FIRST lets see the evidence where and what Trump did wrong.

As for the bullcrap poll. Its clear MSM outlets are just polling themselves.

LOL

51% does not mean "51 Americans".

Not sure where to start there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join