It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration to Kill Cancer Cells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Dont know anybody that has cancer.

I did. Thirty or so years ago.
Chemo didn't kill me, actually it cured me. Nor did it kill others that I know. But cancer has killed a few I've known, but mostly because they were diagnosed late. Probably. One or two who went the "alternative" route. And that's a shame.

edit on 10/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Oh ya. But even through the internet, you don't look to cured to me phage. And the key word there is probably. How sure are you that the people that disappeared from trying alternate cures disappeared because there dead. Could just be they decided to not spend so much time on the couch or seat and are playing Frisbee at the park. Like I said, there is a cure for cancer like every week it seems online for years now, literally thousands.

So...Take your pick, some will work for some, and some not. Its like anything out there. A gamble on whos who, and whats what. And yes, plenty have died from Chemo as well, those that did though, are not here to write about there experience on Chemo, as you know. There dead.

I suppose and like always say. Whatever. People can do whatever.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

How sure are you that the people that disappeared from trying alternate cures disappeared because there dead.
I didn't say they disappeared.

And yes, plenty have died from Chemo as well,
No. Mostly from cancer. Because the treatments don't always work. It depends on the form of cancer and how early it is detected.

People can do whatever.

Indeed. I'm happy with the choice I made. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have a daughter. I would have died a long time ago.

edit on 10/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow there Phage guy. What does your having survived cancer through Kemo, have to do with other people and there fight against cancer?

Like I said, pretty sure it exists. But I dont know anybody that has it, going all by existential claims here, that cancer exists, but hey who know maybe one day I will also catch it, I assume its contagious or something? Going by how people act about it, and supposedley have it, that is.

But who know right. After all I once thought that the people who eat peanuts and end up kicking the bucket was a myth perpetrated by the anti peanut people.
But I was wrong.

Here watch this vid, some people it seems are allergic to everything. And also if your daughter is also a clone of John Lithgow, you didn't do her any favors.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm with you - I'm not a year clear yet. Chemo and radio cured me.

People are free to alkalize their chakras and retune their pineal glands in their fight if they think it will cure them, they just need to let people know what casket they want and what songs they want playing.

Don't think for one minute that Big Snake Oil doesn't have a vested interest in selling you their lotions and potions and books and DVDs.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo
What the hell are you talking about dude? You act as if kemo has a one hundred percent guarantee.

Even if there were a ton of other ways, those way would not have a one hundred percent guarantee either.

So, people can try whatever.

Hey in fact I dont think that there are enough people out there getting radiated. Who knows maybe one of them will one day get bitten by a spider and get some web swinging powers.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Did I say it was?

It's a damned sight more reliable than anything some snake oil seller has to offer. You'll find lots of people walking around who've had chemo. You'll find lots of people in graveyards who thought lemon juice enemas were just the thing.

I see these fraudsters roll up regularly on the cancer groups in social media claiming all kinds of BS about their product. They make me very angry, they should make everyone angry. People are welcome to try whatever they think works. They're more likely to die but hey they showed big pharma right?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

I'm with you - I'm not a year clear yet. Chemo and radio cured me.

People are free to alkalize their chakras and retune their pineal glands in their fight if they think it will cure them, they just need to let people know what casket they want and what songs they want playing.

Don't think for one minute that Big Snake Oil doesn't have a vested interest in selling you their lotions and potions and books and DVDs.

Could you explain if Chemo is so wonderful why 560000 people still of canver in America every year? Presumably the vast majority had chemo.Right?

Could ypu this explain this VAST mountain of 560000 corpses?

Isnt chemo the biggest snake oil of all time?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Could you explain where you get your figures from. Can you give comparable figures for those for whom chemo has worked?

Can you give figures for people who refused chemo and decided to spent what was left of their time harmonizing their auras?

A number on its own is meaningless. Not all cancers are treated with chemo.

Maybe if you're unfortunate enough to get cancer you'll have a different attitude.

Chemo works. You have two living examples just in this thread.
edit on 16/10/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: Extra line

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
I read a book about Dr Rife and the Rife machine. Similar concept. Supposedly has luck at curing lots of diseases including lyme . Supposedly you can buy them or make them The hard part is figuring out the right frequency

And those frequencies tend to be in the microwave range. So microwaving your cancer out? Sure... I guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Dr Clarkes used black walnut kernel oil if I remember correctly

www.innerglow.com.au...

Hulda Clark's Green Hull/Black Walnut Tincture Hulda Clark's Green Hull/Black Walnut tincture is a Parasiticide and is part of the Hulda Clark Parasite Program. It must be used together with Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub) and Cloves (from the clove tree) following the program suggested by Dr Clark.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join