It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration to Kill Cancer Cells

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I seem to remember this idea getting tossed around not too long ago.
It seems like a team has found away to use frequency to kill cancer cells.

The video does not say if they are able to do this to cells inside a human body, but nonetheless, this has the potential to be a effective (and possibly cheap) way to combat cancer.

The end of the video shares an interesting Nikola Tesla quote:
"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

I feel like we have never fully realized the full potential of this 'simple' concept, and likely never will.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

If a cure is ever found, whomever it is will deserve a knighthood, my only fear as with ALL illness/disease is there appears to be more longterm $$££ to be made by the pharma industries in treatment as oppossed to cure, humanities biggest disease is greed unfortunately, will we ever be free of it, if so then the healing could actually begin.

edit on 10-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I read a book about Dr Rife and the Rife machine. Similar concept. Supposedly has luck at curing lots of diseases including lyme . Supposedly you can buy them or make them The hard part is figuring out the right frequency

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ummm...so that's what that lady was doing with that vibrating...wand...

Must have been...cervical cancer...

I could tell from her reactions that...she had it tuned to the right frequency...

D'oh…

YouSir

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Sometimes feelin good is the best medicine.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I agree for the most part.
The good thing about this treatment, is that it's simple enough for most people to understand.
A lot of potential treatments get the big pharma blackout, in part, due to them being able to convince the public that it's snake oil.

Hard to do with this type of treatment.
If it works, they will undoubtedly thy, though.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE
Interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: YouSir

Sometimes feelin good is the best medicine.

Ummm...on topic...strangely enough...I watched that video last night...

If you consider that...that's how ultrasound machines work...I've heard they even use ultrasound to..."shatter" or break up kidney and other stones...So finding the resonant frequency for different cancers sounds plausible...

I'm sure they'll find that different cancers require different frequencies...

thanks for the thread man...

YouSir
edit on 10-10-2019 by YouSir because: effs and tees...are not always interchangeable

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
I read a book about Dr Rife and the Rife machine. Similar concept. Supposedly has luck at curing lots of diseases including lyme . Supposedly you can buy them or make them The hard part is figuring out the right frequency

Exactly... Rife discovered this back in the 1930's...

The Cancer Cure That Worked

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Rife Machine for Cancer

This was made many years ago and proved very effective. Of course the government kills him and steals the project.
No money in living people.....

Btw, the story goes much deeper, I'm just paraphrasing what I remembered....
The link doesn't go into the conspiracy....

a reply to: HODOSKE
a reply to: tanstaafl

edit on 1919 10 10 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The ancient mystics and plenty of occult books talk about this, and have been for thousands of years. The secrets are out there.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE

I have used a Rife machine years past, amazing tool! It is widely used in Europe today www.rife.de/rife-in-europe-today.html
The book The Cancer Cure that worked is an amazing read.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Made me cry, lost my mum to cancer a year and a half ago and it is very raw.

But, this is the kind of invention I strongly believe was already created then suppressed, I also believe that a weaponized version of it likely also already exists most likely using RF rather than sound to instigate the resonant frequency in targeted individual's and object's.

Indeed there was a cold war project that may have been a hidden reason for Chernobyl - oh it was not used on that power station but it was close to there and needed the power of an entire nuclear reactor to run it's tests, perhaps a lot more than that available demanding that the reactors potentially be over stressed to produce more and more energy?.

Basically they had a standard array of radar like transmitters that would transmit a very broad multiple frequency signal at an incoming target, test drone or plane and then analyze the returned signal frequency's which gave them an RF absorption spectrum, they took this absorption spectrum then computed it's inverse complex conjugate and pumped this to a very high powered transmitter that like I say required the power of a nuclear reactor to run effectively - and to give it the range to make it viable as a defense system - it was intended to shoot down Nato planes and missiles so think of it as the Soviet answer to SDI, then this transmitted this inverse complex conjugate of the absorbed frequency's at an extreme amplitude (hence the power requirement) at the incoming target which in turn caused the atom's of the target to become excited and to vibrate super heating the target and disintegrating it in the air.

Now if the Russkies were doing that - and they were - then how much more advanced are the Wests similar projects.

How many potentially human technology's have they twisted and sit on to use and abuse as weapon's.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry to hear about your mother. It's not fair.
Hopefully, one day soon, we can stop cancer.

I too, don't doubt that this has been weaponized, in some way.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I guess I will have to go to rock concerts to make sure there is some of the right frequency in the area. I think the cannabis helping with cancer is because of listening to music when you are high, not from the cannabis itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Dr Hulda Clark......ebay or website sells simple and better ones.....Rife machinesa reply to: SirKonstantin

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You have the same YouTube feed as me.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Beach Boys cured my toenail fungus.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
About time that more research are being made on sound treatment.

Another example of sound treatment for medical issues.

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

Tunning the brain with Ultrasound. Stuart Hameroff who specializes on researching Microtubules that is the chemical compound that build up synapses.

Mood disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD) are enormous problems for those afflicted, their families, caregivers and society in general. Current treatments for these disorders are modestly effective at best, and new, more effective and inexpensive approaches are needed.

A major hurdle in treatment is the lack of understanding in mainstream approaches as to how the brain works normally, how mood, cognition, memory and consciousness derive from synaptic computation among neurons.

However evidence now suggests mental states may depend, to some extent at least, on vibrations, e.g. sound wave solitons in neuronal membranes, and megahertz (‘MHz’, 106 to 107 Hz) resonances in microtubule networks inside neurons. In TBI and Alzheimer’s disease, microtubules are disrupted and release ‘tau’, a microtubule-associated protein. Under normal circumstances, microtubules are directly responsible for neuronal and synaptic growth, repair and plasticity.

If medical research was not Tobacco Science interested in patents and profit then we would be able to relive a lot of suffering.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Vibrations eh? So technically listening to songs in certain frequency's can cure cancer. If that theory is correct.

Should be testable by people to certain degrees. I guess. But there has been a cure to cancer every other month it seems on the greater wide net. And the only ones that survive are the ones that make money.

But I don't think they will be curing cancer anytime soon, there is no money in curing diseases, only in curing symptoms of diseases. In the end if you want to do something right. You got to do it yourself. Moral of the story right there.

Dont know anybody that has cancer. But hey. All for people tinkering around a little, unlike kemo, a bit of sound is not likely to kill you.

You know I like to say were just meat puppets, but that is not right. Technically were just water bags, as the body is 60% water.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join