It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery God, will reveal for all and the Bible has a letter to Cyrus, written by God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Magog is Russia

Half an answer is better than none, so thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

God is not totally unknowable. Every day,from now to eternity is an opportunity to know that much more about God. You can only do that if you ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He does it in mysterious ways that are crafted best to catch your individual attention.

As far as the bible being written by men. It certainly came through men, and I believe God revealed it to them, because they inquired of Him. Beyond that, our beliefs are individual, and cannot be regarded as dogmatic truth the cosmic scale.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: dfnj2015

God is not totally unknowable. Every day,from now to eternity is an opportunity to know that much more about God. You can only do that if you ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He does it in mysterious ways that are crafted best to catch your individual attention.

As far as the bible being written by men. It certainly came through men, and I believe God revealed it to them, because they inquired of Him. Beyond that, our beliefs are individual, and cannot be regarded as dogmatic truth the cosmic scale.

Amen! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Apologies I didn't mean all religious people when I said You people. I was meaning the ones that post this way it doesn't help in a time and world where religion is needed more than ever. Some teetering on the fence can be reeled back with common sense its when this pops up it makes people say see this is why I'm out

a reply to: DISRAELI

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join