It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is really a Drunken College Kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We all had ‘that’ friend in college, who always complained that they didn’t have any money. Couldn’t do anything, because they couldn’t afford it. Yet was drunk every weekend on alcohol that they purchased for themself and others.

That’s Planned Parenthood. We are broke, we won’t be able to help people without tax payers money. Planned Parenthood during the election season(college kids weekend): we are going to spend 45 million to defeat a president Trump

Tell me again, why does PP need tax payer money?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Damn dude, I know adults like that too.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Because birth control is cheaper than 18 years of welfare (more if they decide to continue the cycle, multiplied if they multiply).

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because birth control is cheaper than 18 years of welfare (more if they decide to continue the cycle, multiplied if they multiply).

Thank you for pointing out another problem with tax dollars being spent unwisely. It ties in with Blunt One's post above concerning adults that do that too.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thank you for pointing out another problem with tax dollars being spent unwisely. It ties in with Blunt One's post above concerning adults that do that too.

Personally I don't like the idea of the US subsidizing a private business/organization whatever you want to call it. I also don't like that many people don't take advantage of birth control or contraceptive and instead poison their bodies with plan B or have an abortion, which is unhealthy and immoral to many.

But if I'm being a realist, having access to birth control and advice (not everyone has good parents) is better than having already misguided youth having kids. We need to break cycles, not perpetuate them.

And I'm not saying people with a rough upbringing shouldn't have kids, I'm saying they should wait until they're established and ready.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

but why do we need an orginization, with highly paid directors to disperse birth control? Trojan doesnt require tax dollars to make horrible commercials.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So am I missing something or is this the gist of what's going on....the gov subsidizes PP with your tax dollars and then PP turns around and spends 45 million of that in their efforts to defeat Pres Trump?

Isn't that like the gov spending 45 million on the Dems for political purposes? Would that then be a campaign contribution?

Anddddddddd... why do PP need gov subsidizing if they have 45 million just laying around for campaign contributions?
edit on 10-10-2019 by WalterTilley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: CriticalStinker

but why do we need an orginization, with highly paid directors to disperse birth control? Trojan doesnt require tax dollars to make horrible commercials.

I'm all ears for alternatives, as I said, I don't like the current structure... But it beats the alternative financially IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is part of the problem I have with federally funding PP. I do not want my tax dollars going toward campaigning for EITHER party at all. Let alone any attempt to undo a legally elected president (regardless of who that is honestly).

That tax $$$ was given to them to support their patients and those in need. It was NOT for political purposes.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Abortion isn't birth control...

$45 million will buy a lot of condoms and birth control pills.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Abortion isn't birth control...

$45 million will buy a lot of condoms and birth control pills.

Yes, and according to the founder of PP, it is more akin to population control.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

PP is not needed for birth control. I am all for places that specialize in birth control and do that.

But if PP has $45 million to attack Trump, then they have $45 million more than they need, and should be reduced by that amount.

new topics

top topics

join