It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Fox is out..??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just caught this on Twitter..

So Fox joins the ranks of all the other fake news networks now?

I guess nothing else left for Trump but to set up his own news network in order to garantee unbiased and fair news.

TNN, make the news great again.

Peace

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well at least he just sends tweets talking crap. Could be worse and prosecute journalists like Obama.

Criticism of Mr. Obama’s stance on press freedom, government transparency and secrecy is hotly disputed by the White House, but many journalism groups say the record is clear. Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined. It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists.

Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases.

NY Times
edit on 10-10-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I think I saw men in white coats rushing into the WH.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Or he could just stick to posting on the Chans like he does when he's up at 3 in the morning

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Why does the mary care about polls? I thought the polls don't matter?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bhahahahaha. Not unless Trump is barely 5 ft tall.. That clearly isn't his head either.

Man, you guys will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I thought he said this quite a while ago?

Anyway - FOX really is no different than the rest of the crap news so they might as well get tossed in the bin too.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Everyone forgets what Trumps definition of "fake news" actually is. Trump defines "fake news" as anything that is negative toward him. Not false, not fake, negative.

The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake). Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 9, 2018

Trump is an uncompromising narcissist. He truly believes that all of his actions are the correct action. He doesn't understand that he is fallible just like the rest of us. So when he sees a news story that is critical of his actions he calls it fake. That's because, in his head he honestly believes he did no wrong.

That makes for a dangerous situation.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well atleast we can count on Breitbart...

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

LOL. Those are like the polls when Putin wins. "Glorious President Putin win with 105% support from grateful Rooshen peoples. Those not supporting told 'nyet, try again'."

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

its obvious that BIS bankers run all news. They have tried to keep their dialectic alive, but their need to get rid od Trump is taking its toll.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not really news...

The day Disney bought Fox News was the day Fox deserted the Patriot movement.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bhahahahaha. Please post more. I love the fake pics you guys manufacture on 4chan..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It does give some reassurance to know pres.Trump stands with him self in this particular poll

*where's the facepalm emoti?

Peace

link   
What a great time to be alive!

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Disney didn't buy NewsCorp, Disney bought 21st Century Fox, NewsCorp is still owned primarily by the Murdochs.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Well atleast we can count on Breitbart...

Peace

Polls are highly inaccurate and typically favor the whoever is paying for them. Otherwise they wouldn’t pay for them. If you need an example of a left wing poll that similar to the brietbart poll. Just look back to 2016 when Hillary had a 97% chance of winning, yet around 90% of the counties in the US selected Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They're called memes you heathen

edit on 10 10 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not really news...

Try again. Disney didn't buy Fox News.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join