It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans can REGROW cartilage in joints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It seems David Icke was right all along... we do possess lizard-like attributes in our bodies!

Humans possess a salamander-like ability to regrow cartilage in joints, contrary to popular belief. Researchers have found potent molecules in the body which encourage the growth of new proteins in the connective tissue. The process is similar to that of salamanders, lizard-like amphibians famed for their remarkable ability to recover from damage to their body. Scientists hope the 'inner salamander' may lead to treatments for osteoarthritis, a painful condition that is currently incurable.

So it's looking like a cure for Arthritis is on the horizon which I'm sure will be relief to many people on the planet! It can be quite a pain getting about if you do suffer from it. I don't but have seen people in wheelchairs who have problems walking.

Many of us here will be at that age one day where we can't get about as easily as we do now... unless we get the super pill to 'stop aging' on the market before then.

proteins are produced at different speeds in hips, knees and ankles, which may explain why osteoarthritis (OA) is most common in hips. Dr Ming-Fend Hsueh and his team looked at the age of proteins in collagen - a main component of cartilage - in 18 tissue samples of people with OA. They were able to spot which proteins were new by looking at how many amino acid conversions they had - the more there are, the older the protein is.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 10-10-2019 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

You forgot to post the link to the article..otherwise good news

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I think we humans can do pritty much anything with the right touch.

Theres a iranian genealogist in Australia who has just cured cancer 100% in all test mice in Australia.
Human trials starting within 3-5 yrs and the claim is that between 30 - 40 years cancer will be eradicated.

He discovered by cloaking the effected genes with a yet to be named substance it stops the mutation and kills the cancer in its tracks.

This bloke will soon be a household name worldwide.

So yes not so sure about the super pill theory but definitely things looking up for medicine. Albeit long after im returned to the dust unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

You forgot to post the link to the article..otherwise good news

Thanks and added.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Yeah, there is supposed to be a super pill coming which can reduce aging quite considerably, whether it will arrive in my lifetime is another thing... actually if it's being talked about now, it should be here within the next 10 years, that's if the world leaders want us to have it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, regardless of the rest, David Icke was not right. There are no reptilians masquerading as humans.

Or are there fish people too? Seeing as what we call ears start off as gills (to basify it down)...

Besides there is NO such thing as a fish.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I would love to believe we who suffer are going to get relief, but only the first class citizens will be able to afford the treatments.

Much like all other health problems.

Regular people who are working class simply cannot afford the modern medicine paradigm where you have a problem and the doctor actually tries to help that problem.

The new way involves padding the # out the bill by sending you to every possible dept. in the building to make sure insurance is maxed out.
And umpteen follow up apts. to ensure they get maximum cash for little to none actual follow through on your condition.

I simply gave up years ago on medical treatment. I do my own stitches, splints, and whatever else necessary to keep my body going.

And I'll be damned if I'm going to a hospital just to leave my family a gigantic bill so I can die in an uncomfortable bed.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Reptilians masquerading as humans proven, great news..unbelievable
I guess because we have a tail bone there are mermen and mermaids in our masquerading as human

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To avoid firing up arthritis, you need to consume organic bone broth or soup made with organic bone broths. The collagen actually very slowly builds the joints, but remember, if you do not eat the stuff, the joints are in decay. Avoid collagen made from animals fed high amounts of glyphosate, the collagen contains the glyphosate in place of the glycine and the cartilage does not hold up well, it is inflamed because of the weak bond.

Many of The people I know who loved running wound up with hip or knee surgeries in their forties or fifties and a few even earlier. Some of the different types of lectins can lead to inflammation also which is a negative side effect of too much of certain veggies.

top topics

join