It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
More on the story of the money transfer to Biden and his son. According to the article Andriy Derkach has the documents showing how the transfer of money was set up to go to the Biden father and son. This has also supposedly started an investigation in the Ukraine on those officials who interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

Never a dull moment, No ?

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach revealed on Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma Group for lobbying activities, citing materials related to an investigation.

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday. -Interfax

Derkach also puiblicized sums of money transferred to Burisma Group representatives - including Joe Biden's son Hunter.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

BWAHAHAHA according to zero hedge!?!

BWAHAHAHA

So when should we expect an indictment???

Oh when will we be seeing one on McCabe, comey, Clinton, Obama or anyone else????

I keep seeing these articles claiming felonies were committed, but never see anything happen...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I wonder...

Do you ever feel played when nothing happens??

Or is it still As exciting as the first time, before you knew they wouldn’t be Actually doing anything??
edit on 10-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Maybe you would prefer a video of the press conference that was held...

If the direct link fails, you can watch it here...

en.interfax.com.ua...

More information on the press conference in English can be found here...

en.interfax.com.ua...

Johnny, I wonder, do you ever get tired of sounding like a fool?!

edit on 10-10-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Burisma gives Biden almost $1 mil to end an investigation, he does it using his power as VP and threatening the Ukraine ... but #OrangeManBad for thinking that should be investigated.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I wonder...

Or is it still As exciting as the first time, before you knew they wouldn’t be Actually doing anything??

That actually applies to you, we have had 3+ years of Trump going down threads by you. I see the corruption, I expect nothing to happen, because of people like you who love corruption as long as it's by your side.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Johnny, I wonder, do you ever get tired of sounding like a fool?!

Nah, 13 yr old spoiled brats have no concept of feeling foolish...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I wonder...

That actually applies to you, we have had 3+ years of Trump going down threads by you. I see the corruption, I expect nothing to happen, because of people like you who love corruption as long as it's by your side.

this puzzles me. Even real posters here on the left seem to be favoring crime and underhanded politics as long as it's their side doing it. Posters like the one you are talking to will be gone just after election, they wont' be on payroll after that. But some real folks who have seemed like normal people able to reason, have been blinded by hatred of Trump.

I think about the division we all hear of. As long as the guilty get punished, at least some of them, I'll be happy. And if they don't, I'll be pissed at My side for not doing their job. So as far as anger towards "the other side", all I have is disliking criminal behavior and breaking the law, going against the constitution to back up my feelings. And after the election, I'll be content and likely have to find a new topic.

I can't imagine the resistance trying to fight the second term as well. 8 years of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE would be detrimental to our nation. even the short bus riders see that. (dems) What is sad is the quality of opposition. last election, the opposers were mostly members. Sure they all got tired of looking like fools, but they had good arguments. These new tools haven't any good ideas, or good debate skills. just post, derp, and post again. I almost miss the old guard who ran away with their tail between their legs.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

What I would like to know and have as of yet been unable to find is the timeline of these payments. I did see in one article that it noted he had a timeline in his presentation at the press conference but the only picture I was was in Ukrainian and haven't seen it translated. It sure seems weird that he would be getting paid 900k as I was unaware that he had filed a FARA or was doing work for Rosemont Seneca.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

So when should we expect an indictment??? Oh when will we be seeing one on McCabe, comey, Clinton, Obama or anyone else????

I keep seeing these articles claiming felonies were committed, but never see anything happen...

Some Ukrainians were arrested today after they tried to leave the US. The hammer drops soon. Beck has files that came straight from our Government and Ukraine. UKRAINE HAS ALREADY LOCKED UP TWO men for interfering in the US election and their links to massive corruption. That happened last year yet the media wont say anything about it here. One of them was the head of the Anti Corruption department, a new department set up by Obama and Biden to watch our tax dollars go bye bye and into Biden, his son hands to be funneled back to the rest of the crooks.

Glen Beck has them all and laid it out for you all non the believers, from start to finish just as a police detective would in court but its going to get way bigger than Ukraine if AG Barr has anything to say about it.

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video and you will see that its coming and fast. Hillary and the entire Obama admin are in so much trouble. Heads will roll or the military will come unglued and make it happen.

Real investigative Journalism, remember what that is? Well they do not do that on TV anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

That was a well laid out video so thanks for posting.. I have not watch Glen Beck for many years.. so call me surprised !

new topics

top topics

join