It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
When I was a kid there were bigger and meaner kids who held that same belief as that hat. . Whatever it took that they needed to assert their self belief in their own superiority and if that took making others cry, so be it. The Bullies Rule.

Crikey!, you poor thing. How are you coping now later in life?

Used to stand up to the bullies for me and people like you.

Got me a bloody nose on many occasions. The people I stood up for then laughed and became good mates with the bullies afterwards. Took me a lot of growing up to understand this.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
cult
/kəlt/

noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

Google

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
LOL! Of course the Ozarks is MAGA country. There's a reason for there being a TV show about it, it's the land of meth and inbreeding. I live about an hour north and a little west of Versailles, and he's not so popular in this area.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

I find it disturbing you hate your own countrymen that share different political views.....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

When I was a kid there were bigger and meaner kids who held that same belief as that hat. . Whatever it took that they needed to assert their self belief in their own superiority and if that took making others cry, so be it. The Bullies Rule.

Crikey!, you poor thing. How are you coping now later in life?

Used to stand up to the bullies for me and people like you.

Got me a bloody nose on many occasions. The people I stood up for then laughed and became good mates with the bullies afterwards. Took me a lot of growing up to understand this.

Kind regards,

Bally

Apple's and oranges, you didn't need to worry about being shot in cold blood by some nut job with easy access to firearms.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Ummm...it’s all about perspective...

When I was a child...I was bullied 24/7...

Then one day I had enough of that scenario...so I beat the hell out of the next bully...and the next...and the next...

I then became the champion of the bullied...

Peace reigned in that school...at that time...because a too skinny...too good looking boy...stood up and said enough is enough...

Moral of the story...Your own best interest lies in no other hands than your own...if you choose to be a perpetual victim...that is on you...if you choose to rise above adversity...that too is on you...

So...stop the whining and overcome the need for a blankie...and a safe space to cry in...

Worked for me...back there...when I was a child...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

They made a song about that..

Clearly I remember
Pickin' on the boy

Seemed a harmless little #
But we unleashed the lion

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

well, first off, Trump didn't print that. Some guy did. second, there are a group of people who will stop at nothing to disparage Trump, hate him, and broadcast their hate. (you may have seen a couple of them right here) Nothing Trump could do would make them change. THOSE are the targets of that hat. IMHO.

So if you want to be angry, as it appears you do, be angry at the assholes who can't move beyond their hate. Or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You say you saw Trump walk on stage and bully the other primary candidates. So see him as a Bully.

I seen Trump actually wait and assist Ben Carson on stage. Standing up for the guy while the career politicians smirked as they were called out to stage. Trump was only bullying the bullies and still is. DC is full of bullies and they well deserve this wedgie!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Trump has commanded the same 30% of the population he always have.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Awesome post and yeah that hat is perfect. Just goes to show the lame stream media's idiot bias.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I never thought I'd see the day where making America great was seen as partisan.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
cult
/kəlt/

noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

Google

uninformed adjective un·​in·​formed | ˌən-in-ˈfȯrmd Definition of uninformed : not educated or knowledgable : not having or based upon information or awareness : not informed an uninformed opinion

Merriam-Webster

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Where we set up a guy had a big tent next to us with nothing but Trump stuff and i couldn't believe how much he was selling.

I swear he must have done 20 grand in a day, people just kept leaving with bag after bag after bag of stuff.

Seriously. I've been running a business since Trump won selling Chinese made Trump crap to gullible right wingers, and donating most of the proceeds to people like AOC and the Clinton Foundation.

People will truly buy anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your mic dropped so hard, I could feel the ground shake.

BOOM.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Where we set up a guy had a big tent next to us with nothing but Trump stuff and i couldn't believe how much he was selling.

I swear he must have done 20 grand in a day, people just kept leaving with bag after bag after bag of stuff.

Seriously. I've been running a business since Trump won selling Chinese made Trump crap to gullible right wingers, and donating most of the proceeds to people like AOC and the Clinton Foundation.

People will truly buy anything.

I know right? I have been doing pedicures on Michelle Obama and Hillary for 4 years now, and buying MAGA stuff from a drag queen who claims to post on ATS and sells cheap china knock off Trump stuff. Was that you in the purple dress?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So you are equating YOUR bullies with America?? did your bullies vote to beat you up? did you get to Vote?

What was your platform to be the victim?? did you get to pick the color of your skin to be a victim??

why did you hurt those bullies fists?? why did you not let them hit you in only softer spots. that was rude of you.

Did you ever stand up to your bullies or do you STILL let people think for you now?

OH wait you are a Democrat supporter, never mind the last question Terry.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"Show us on the doll where the mean hat touched you..."

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Please tell me, would you consider your statement above to be bullying? You know the part where you tell us about the bunch of losers... If so, how are you any different?

Thank you and I will tell you as you ask. When I was writing that reply out and came to that part I actually had slipped into my old bully frame myself while identifying as Trump and his approach to the other candidates. Yes, I agree that I have bully tendencies still. KInd of like the now and then urge to light up a ciggie twenty years after stopping.

Thanks for that slap on the wrist NoF.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You have actually made me think here Cyn. You make good points .
At first, when watching those debates, I said to myself, what a breath of fresh air to blow the cobwebs and staunch Republican self righteousness off the stage. I actually cheered Trump for that. I saw it as a tactic, as I suppose it is and as I suppose his supporters still see it. But for me that changed when I came to see him not just as a candidate who used that as a tactic but rather indeed was at his core a bully displaying his natural self in front of us all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join