It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA country

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Flyover country , what ever you want to call it, it is a glorious site to see.

I was in the Ozarks last weekend, in Versails Missouri a place called "Jacobs cave " where they have a huge swap meet 3 times a year.

It is gigantic , thousands of vendors that just camp there all weekend and so many more customers.

People come from all over the midwest to shop there.

MAGA signs, bumper stickers, hats, shirts , posters , you name it they had it.

I went with my brother in law who goes every year and sets up a booth. He asked if I wanted to go so I loaded up my pickup with just a bunch of garage sale stuff , a couple power washers, old tools, whatever I could find in the shed and garage and fit in the truck.

I made 1400$ in 2 days on junk lol

Where we set up a guy had a big tent next to us with nothing but Trump stuff and i couldn't believe how much he was selling.

I swear he must have done 20 grand in a day, people just kept leaving with bag after bag after bag of stuff.

So many people in MAGA hats and shirts and not 1 fight , nobody screaming NAZI .

One guy had the best hat on and I am still laughing about it. I found a pic and I really want to order one.

Anybody who thinks Trump is losing popularity has never been to this part of the country.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
When I was a kid there were bigger and meaner kids who held that same belief as that hat. . Whatever it took that they needed to assert their self belief in their own superiority and if that took making others cry, so be it. The Bullies Rule.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
When I was a kid there were bigger and meaner kids who held that same belief as that hat. . Whatever it took that they needed to assert their self belief in their own superiority and if that took making others cry, so be it. The Bullies Rule.

I bet it was a lot of long journal entries for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I think its funny......

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

...except in this case "dont give them their way" is literally all that's involved in making them cry again. Not placating temper tantrums isn't bullying, it's simply sensible parenting when dealing with petulant children.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Funny you would blame your own losses on the winner, and not your own failure.

This is exactly what Hillary and all the rest of them did, and are still doing. This is beyond a pathetic display of adult aged children actions.

The words on a hat are just a parody. The truth is that those who lost against Trump lost because of their own actions, choices, and, or lack of those things. They didn't lose because of bullying. Thought I would point out the obvious truth since it's a concept the left isn't friendly with.
edit on 10-10-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

"Dear diary, today Wanda and Bruce forcibly yanked my bloomers upward, painfully wedging them up my bum. I cried out and Wanda called me "Derriere McCrier" which the other children started chanting at me while I stood, bloomer waistband around my forehead and bum hurting badly. It was not a good day... sunny today with a bit of chill early."

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

The 51% of Americans who (according to Fox News) want President Trump Impeached, followed by the Senate removing him for office, obviously didn't go to the Swap Meet.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The 51% of Americans who (according to Fox News) want President Trump Impeached, followed by the Senate removing him for office, obviously didn't go to the Swap Meet.

Polls are great and have proven so reliable..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Instead of looking at what this message and it's intended target I would say it's much more interesting to look at where the message came from.

Make America Great Again is a slogan you can understand. It's a mission which includes every American to participate in. We, America...

Make Them Cry Again on the other hand excludes. It comes from a mind that wants to seperate.

I guess as long you are focussing on the "opposition" and the need to win, you are less critical of the way how you win...

Divide and conquer.

Peace
edit on 10-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Finally a reply worthy of a reply.

Funny, you think so? I'll tell you whats funny. You assume that this account is somehow personal. It may be but it also may not be. For instance, it could be observational....

But no, you're right, it is a personal account.

You also assume that being a personal account, that I was the victim and in that you are wrong. I was the bigger kid. I was the bully. I grew out of it. Growing up helps with that. Maturation and stuff.

You go on to say, ''The truth is that those who lost against Trump lost because of their own actions, choices, and, or lack of those things. They didn't lose because of bullying.''

Really? That's not how i saw it. You know what I saw? I saw Trump walk onto a stage in the middle of a bunch of losers, the best the Republican Party could bring forth. Which of them could have beat Clinton. Ha,

No, I saw Trump march on stage and bully each and everyone of them into the ground.He call them names and he made lark of the physical and sexual appearance. He bullied everyone in his path. So don't tell me that bulling had nothing to do with that election. Bullying had EVERYTHING to do with it because he is a bully. Its obvious, and his supporters cheered him for it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Instead of looking at what this message and it's intended target I would say it's mich more interesting to look at where the message came from.

Make America Great Again is a slogan you can understand. It's a mission which includes every American to participate in. We, America...

Make Them Cry Again on the other hand excludes. It comes from a mind that wants to seperate.

I guess as long you are focussing on the "opposition" and the need to win, you are less critical of the way how you win...

Divide and conquer.

Peace

Or....... It could just be a joke.....

People use to have a sense of humor. Now its just a bunch of pansies..

I blame the internet..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Clearly and simply put.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
MAKE THEM CRY AGAIN is a counter-punch, not a bullying offensive.

The "DEPLORABLES" were struck first, don't you forget it. I have a feeling you won't soon forget it indeed... the landslide is coming.
edit on 10-10-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yes a joke...I get it....and a funny one at that but I'm more interested in the message behind it.

You could replace that joke with "against Democrates" and it wouldn't change the message.

And that kind of gives that vibe of "a vote for Trump is a vote against democrates", which in it's turn opens up a whole new can of worms...

Peace
edit on 10-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If all it takes to make them cry is losing the election how is the hat bullying? You think we should just throw the next election so we dont hurt the other sides feelings?

When I was kid we had bullies too and nobody remembers what frikin hat they were wearing.

edit on 10-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Gleefully looking at the division of the USA... it's certainly a proud moment in US history for traitors.

But Trump ran on a campaign of division. So... big surprise.
edit on 10-10-2019 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't think you know what the word bully means.

You guys show the worst sportsmanship in the world. You lose and you look for excuses and cry until you get your way. Destroying your own country until the person you want gets in. That's an American trait though.

You will all get what you deserve. Everyone always does. We are all exactly where we meant and deserve to be.

Always so much virtue amongst you pretenders. Until the man is orange. Or half the country doesn't agree with you.

What a joke. Enjoy your loss coming or enjoy your civil war. One or the other is on route to your country. No more politics for me until 2020. Only so many times I can go on the same ride.

You guys enjoy this same daily dance until 2024.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I would have somewhat agreed with your post, if you didnt take this route all of the sudden

Really? That's not how i saw it. You know what I saw? I saw Trump walk onto a stage in the middle of a bunch of losers, the best the Republican Party could bring forth. Which of them could have beat Clinton. Ha,

Please tell me, would you consider your statement above to be bullying? You know the part where you tell us about the bunch of losers... If so, how are you any different?

The truth is, that both sides have bullies.
I cant remember the last time i heard news from american politics, that had anything to do with politics! Its all about how much the other side suck, never about how the person speaking could make things better...

Sadly, politics these days is nothing more than a reality show and a big joke

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Instead of looking at what this message and it's intended target I would say it's mich more interesting to look at where the message came from.

Divide and conquer.

Peace

Or....... It could just be a joke.....

People use to have a sense of humor. Now its just a bunch of pansies..

I blame the internet..

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Everyone is so sensitive these days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join