It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Stonewalling of Impeachment Inquiry Is an Impeachable Offense

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I have a deep anarchist streak in me, and i'd be lying if i didn't say i was amused at the back and forth on all matters regarding Trump.

Then the other side of me that is a fan of our libertarian values that founded our nation is pissed off and what is happening.

The problem is that most Americans who participate in the nonsense seem oblivious to what psyops are, and how badly they are under its spell.

The drama is fun, until I realize how it will destroy our country.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

termite infested and falling down, with only a foundation worth saving. Not much loss.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
my opinion is: the Impeachment Inquiry is a designed exercise by the Pelosi Team at Show-Boating

the handing out of Subpoenas with All Sorts of Fanfare, is the idea that DNC wants to make Trump Look Guilty before the formal investigation even begins on Impeachment proceedings

it's all a rinky-dink, SNL skit,.... this Inquiry

Trumps Lawyers and Defense strategy should immediately Assign additional Secret Service Protection agents to frisk and laboriously ID the Committee members and the Inquiry Panel itself to see no Guns or weapons are snuck into the rooms where the anti-Trumpsters meet-up

After All... the Democrats and Rinos are hostile to the POTUS and want him removed by force---so they are Aggressors-in-fact & deed...deserving of interest as potential, harm to the President...

So a Really Tightly controlled 'INQUIRY' is recommended, with much needed Guards and Security to Protect-&-Defend Trump & the /Office itself

10 Inquiry members = 20 Secret Service agents in room, guards in halls and perimeter, x-ray detectors to enter the proceedings, congress participants frisked like the masses taking a jet plane flight

make the presidents security issue just as Overboard as the Pelosi sham/mock-u-mentry of the Impeachment Inquiry
edit on th31157072147010312019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA

hey Rudy and DJT, I don't twitter, but I hope my tip gets to ya'll in due course

show 'em that the insanity can indeed escalate

edit on th31157072203310402019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
At some point - we all have to ask....

What, aside from endlessly pursuing the removal of Trump from the White House, have the Democratic party done in the last few years since the election that put him there?

Someone should tell me because I can't for the life of me think of anything.

Same with republicans.

I know what Trump has achieved, but I can't think of a single positive thing either side has done.

I mean... Aside from trying desperately to rip up the 2nd amendment. That one was already a given.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is why conservatives are laughing so hard at this........

It doesnt seem that the media or ANYONE on the left, from elected officials, to the people who support them, have ANY clue of how the gov works.

1 civics class would have saved you all from this abject stupidity........but you continue to propagate it like its truth....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Because The House of Representatives has not officially started one yet?

According to whom? They certainly have according to the House of Representatives.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

According to whom? They certainly have according to the House of Representatives.

would you be so kind as to point out when it officially began?
thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I find this to be odd.

The MSM rarely puts up approval numbers on Congress and the senate.

what is it at now 19% overall?? I was generous, while looking on duck duck go I did run across this which made me laugh

(I know this means nothing)

Compare Prices For Us Senate | Now On Sale Ad 😲😲😂😂😆😆👌👌
edit on 10-10-2019 by thedigirati because: changed the a back to u in run not ran because I read it wrong before hitting post, DERP!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wrong, it has to go to a vote first............

Again, you guys need to brush up on how our gov works.........

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This Impeachment Inquiry is not official.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Shortly after the Judicial Committee received information about the whistle blower complaint, when Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, announced and explained that the House was officially conducting impeachment inquiries in various committees, and that she authorized all the committees' subpoenas, according to the House Rules.

There is no rule that says that the House of Representatives has to vote on or announce and/or get permission from the House body for committees to do inquiries and oversight into the Executive Branch.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
This Impeachment Inquiry is not official.

How so? Please explain, and please cite the rule/law.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm certainly curious how people like you, others on this site, and just in general, claim to be so outraged by all of this, and emotionally involved

Yet have aboalutely no clue what makes something official or not, or even how the process works

One would think if you've envested this much energy, you would have at least taken the time to learn how it works

Alas no, just regurgitate what you hear on social media or fly by news reports

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wrong, it has to go to a vote first............

Wrong. No it doesn't. Cite the rule. Proof please.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh man he got so many impeachable offenses, we should call him Peaches.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Put up or shut up! Cite the House Rule, federal law or the part of the US Constitution that backs up your claim.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
How many ways can we say it?

The legal process for impeachment has not been followed by Pelosi and the House.

They are saying they are doing something in order to fool the gullible without actually doing it the RIGHT WAY.

Because if they did it the right (legal) way, as dictated by the Constitution and the Law - they would then have to expose themselves to the same scrutiny that they are demanding (improperly) of the Trump administration.

But, since the Dems realize that most of their supporters only hear the word "impeachment" and then run around repeating it everywhere - the Dems realize that the GULLIBLE will believe the President is being impeached and removed from office.

We have far too many uneducated, stupid people in the country who have voting rights, unfortunately. But, that is by design of course.

Now, who can say it another way that will not get through to the thick headed of the "orange man bad" crowd?
edit on 10-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Millions of impeachments

Impeachments for me

Millions of impeachments

Impeachments for free

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lookout!

good song....lol

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Shortly after the Judicial Committee received information about the whistle blower complaint, when Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, announced and explained that the House was officially conducting impeachment inquiries in various committees, and that she authorized all the committees' subpoenas, according to the House Rules.

There is no rule that says that the House of Representatives has to vote on or announce and/or get permission from the House body for committees to do inquiries and oversight into the Executive Branch.

so "officially" it began from the speaker of the house at a press conference?
Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join