It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Stonewalling of Impeachment Inquiry Is an Impeachable Offense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I found and interesting article on evidence against Trump and why he should be impeached. It's from an extremely left wing source but it's quoting text messages and what people said so you can be the judge:

"On September 9, U.S. Charges D’affaires in Ukraine William B. “Bill” Taylor texted Sondland, “As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.” Taylor complained that the decision to withhold congressionally approved military assistance to Ukraine had already led to a “nightmare scenario.”

“Impeachable misconduct entails a president’s serious abuse of power and a serious abuse of public trust,” University of North Carolina Law professor Michael Gerhardt told the Los Angeles Times. “President Trump’s call did both of those things. It was an abuse of power because he used his position to benefit himself and not the country. It was a breach of trust because Americans trust their president not to engage in self-dealing, either through steering businesses to line their own pockets or through conspiring with or coordinating with foreign powers to intervene in American elections.”

Trump’s Stonewalling of Impeachment Inquiry Is an Impeachable Offense
edit on Wed Oct 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I laughed so hard, I peed a little.

Yeah... I did.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I think it's tragic.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I found and interesting article on evidence against Trump and why he should be impeached. It's from an extremely left wing source but it's quoting text messages and what people said so you can be the judge:

I stopped right there so thanks for putting that at the beginning so I could skip the rest of your OP and get right to the interesting part of the thread... the comments.

Trump is actually following the law... the left is twisting it, distorting it, changing existing rules, not following precedent, attempting to control the narrative before the Barr bomb goes off.

I predict you're going to have an awful Christmas and I'm having so much fun watching the Democratic party work WORK so hard to have less voters for the Presidential election.

edit on 9-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was a kid when this happened:

My grandmother made me watch it live.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think it's tragic.

The news, or the fact that I may have peed a little?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You can't twist documentary evidence like text messages from the people involved.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Pro Tip... Trump is not Nixon.

The closest we've come to what Nixon did is what Obama did.

Which is coming up in a current investigation...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Obviously, the evidence implicating Trump violated the public trust.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You can't twist documentary evidence like text messages from the people involved.

A text message is not documentary evidence.

Here... aliens have invaded your brain to study what TDS looks like in the final stages.

That's a text message.

So it's real!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm not holding my breath. Republicans are just way too incompetent to ever get any corrupt Democrats arrested. All my life I've head the same mud-throwing BS.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I just peed a little bit, yet again.

You really have to stop.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'm not holding my breath. Republicans are just way too incompetent to ever get any corrupt Democrats arrested. All my life I've head the same mud-throwing BS.

We will see, shall we?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I agree. We will have to wait until the guy confirms what he said under oath during the impeachment, "“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Back then I thought Nixon was a turd, but my dad liked him. In fact my dad was summoned to the White House by his VP for a private meeting with the VP and the Secretary if Agriculture, then sent over seas on business.

Right about now, Im thinking Nixon was an Angel compared to the Clintons, Obamas, Warrens, Shiffs, and many others. Don't you agree?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The house can manufacture whatever articles of impeachment they like.
It is their constitutional power.
They just have to prove to the people that elected them that the articles reflect "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes or Misdemeanors "

So far imo they have not.
Remind me who has constitutional power to conduct diplomacy and form foreign policy please?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

You really have to stop.

Well then don't click on the link and read the article. You would most like crap on yourself.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Was going to post but....Why would I dare Love my country.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

You really have to stop.

Well then don't click on the link and read the article. You would most like crap on yourself.

I crapped myself once, as an adult.

I had food poisoning... in the Middle East... Saudi Arabia, to be exact. I crapped myself, while launching aircraft in 120 degree heat... while I had food poisoning. That is the worst thing, that I have ever experienced.

This OP... is a very close second...
edit on 9-10-2019 by madmac5150 because: yarrrr

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How is the president stonewalling when the house has no power to enforce their subpoenas?

How does that work?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join