It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Lawyer Hates Trump Admits His Client Had Contact w/2020 Dem Candidate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm more cinnamon than orange, and by the way, that was my stripper name.

So it's the media that hates him and people (who are getting paid more) but still hate him because the media tells them to hate him.

Exactly!!!

As for color...

I have a black friend who describes her color as Tahitian Butterscotch.

I am a Tawny Bronze.

You should amp up your "cinnamon", although I can certainly respect that as a stripper name.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They forgot to mention being in DC with Democrats makes someone bias.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They forgot to mention being in DC with Democrats makes someone bias.

Are there no Republicans in DC now?

~puzzled~

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
First thing first: what?

How can a person never have worked for or advised a political candidate, campaign, or party but still serve their entire career in the Executive Branch, and … AND … still come in contact with candidates before they decided to run for office?

Of course this "Mystery Person" who clearly isn't "Adam Schiff" had to provide something that would ID them, since it would be needed to have an investigation.

Also if this complaint was both "urgent and credible, then why did the Democrats sit on this for a few month before bringing it anyone's attention?

I don't think that the "whistleblower" who isn't "Adam Schiff' isn't the story, what is the story is how the Democrats are going out of their way to hide this individual from the world. One would think the this "Whistleblower" who, and I think we can all agree, isn't "Adam Schiff" had something on Hillary, by the way the Democrats are concerned about the persons safety.

"Virtually every substantive allegation has been confirmed by other sources" which also are second and third hand. Unless they mean the second "Whistleblower" who also isn't "Adam Schiff" who stated that they gave the information to the first "Whistleblower" is that the "other sources"? Wasn't that how the Steele Dossier got confirmed?

Anyways, it looks to me that this Attorney Harvey Birdman ??? Mark Ziad is saying that Adam Schiff is irrelevant. I say good for him to publicly state that. Michael Ouweleen and Erik Richter should stick to creating cartoons based off of old Hanna Barbara Cartoons, and stay away from using other out dated sources for their live action stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That letter's sole purpose is to place Democrats into a fenced comfort zone 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It does read like a "My Pillow" ad doesn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join