It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CYA Hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hunter Biden being a known drug addict, things have to be uncommonly stressful for him right now. He has not shown his face, campaigned with his father or more importantly, tried to defend his business dealings as most innocent people would do without question.

I think it's safe to assume he has re-lapsed being in this stressful situation. The whole world is watching and they have serious concerns about his remarkably fortunate circumstances of earning an excessive amount of income in an industry he has no background in.

Trump really needs to make a statement right now that someone, anyone, needs to keep an eye on him very closely. The risk of Hunter Od'ing is moderate to severe. If that happened, Trump would be blamed for it but, not if he calls it out now that Hunter should be observed closely.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

why should Trump be blamed for Bidens boy huffin gas? Sure I get what the BIS bankers want us to think...but no, I think for myself and both Bidens in question are morons, crooks, oh and one is a coke head daddys boy.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

why should Trump be blamed for Bidens boy huffin gas? Sure I get what the BIS bankers want us to think...but no, I think for myself and both Bidens in question are morons, crooks, oh and one is a coke head daddys boy.

I know Trump won't but geez, God forbid, if Hunter overdosed the media would indeed blame Trump. Joe would go on the warpath. Everyone in his family dies and he uses it for sympathy points. The left eat it up too. Trump caused it! Not true of course, but that is what the narrative would be. There would be pics of him as a little innocent boy with daddy and mommy, pics in grade school....it would go on a while.
edit on 9-10-2019 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

totally get it, just so over established politics

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Huffing gas? Hes a literal crackhead. Did you miss the story on his rental car return?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Huffing gas? Hes a literal crackhead. Did you miss the story on his rental car return?

Reporters should have been hot on the trail of that one. I use to work for a rental car company out of college. So the police never took fingerprints on the drug paraphernalia? Did they ever question the renter on how the drugs got in the car. Did they make the renter take a drug test? Nope. The whole think went away like a balmy Tuesday afternoon breeze. LOL.

If that was a average citizen their ass would be grass yet nobody looked into it. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have no pity or sympathy for junkies. If he is back on the smack I hope he ODs.

Ban Narcan!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hunter Biden was supposed to be at the microphone with his crooked dad today.. But he was a no-show.

From the evidence that Rudy Giuliani just revealed on live television, it's becoming clear why Hunter is hiding, and why Joe Biden will be forced out of the race.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
With Clinton now getting involved, his chances of ODing have raised dramatically.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
With Clinton now getting involved, his chances of ODing have raised dramatically.

Nope.

Two bullet suicide... that's the Clinton way...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Nope.

Two Bullets to the back of the head from 3 feet away suicide

fixed it to be more clintony in honor of Hillarity, herself.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: madmac5150

Nope.

Two Bullets to the back of the head from 3 feet away suicide

fixed it to be more clintony in honor of Hillarity, herself.

I wonder when coroners, will start referring to this bizarre phenomena as "Arkancide"?

If I were a life insurance company, I would NEVER underwrite a Clinton associate. Nine out of ten actuaries, would certainly agree...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Stay classy ATS.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
facetious, if I spelled that righr

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

originally posted by: drewlander

Reporters should have been hot on the trail of that one. I use to work for a rental car company out of college. So the police never took fingerprints on the drug paraphernalia? Did they ever question the renter on how the drugs got in the car. Did they make the renter take a drug test? Nope. The whole think went away like a balmy Tuesday afternoon breeze. LOL.

If that was a average citizen their ass would be grass yet nobody looked into it. Amazing.

I posted a link in another thread that had a photo of the police report on the Hunter rental car case. He also had a secret service business card, a state department ID, two drivers licenses with his name on them and drugs/paraphernalia. If it were to happen to me ir you... we would have been in jail.
I would look that link up, but getting ready to go to work and am short on time.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I have no pity or sympathy for junkies. If he is back on the smack I hope he ODs.

Ban Narcan!

Please don't be like that, to anyone. These are people.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

People that made a choice to be junkies. Made a choice to destroy their families, their lives, lives of people around them.

Once they become junkies, they're no longer people. They're an addiction, and they will do anything to feed it with no regard for anyone else.
edit on 12-10-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join