It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the Impeachment is an attempt to negotiate out of being investigated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anyone who follows the impeachment can plainly see it is so baseless that it could never work. The alleged misconduct, if it were to be upheld, would make international diplomacy impossible.

A president would have to be able to always prove every decision he makes when speaking with a foreign leader has zero political importance for their own career.

So why would they do this?

I think it's an attempt at quid pro quo.

At some point they will offer to drop the impeachment, if Trump agrees to stop looking further into Burisma.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Trump isn't looking at Burisma.

Barr and Durham are.

Wish the Democrats luck with that...

Plea bargaining will be their only real option.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here's something I'm wondering.

It is now being reported that Ukraine re opened the investigation into Burisma in February of this year. Long before his phone conversation with Zelensky.

How could Trump pressure or try to make a deal for something that was already happening?

pjmedia.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Quite possible. Also, if you've been wondering why Adam Schiff is so dead-set on impeachment, well guess what?

It's now being reported that the FBI has traced him to Ed Buck's house on 16 separate occasions, and they'd like to know why he was there. Ed Buck is the Democratic donor who was finally arrested after a male hooker overdosed at his house, for the third time, with the first two times being fatal.

On the surface, it looks like this Buck guy could be the West-Coast version of Epstein. In which case, Schiff is likely also hoping he can keep his own skeletons buried.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The strangest thing is happening too.

They are using debunked fabrications to base an impeachment.

So what happened to all those "provable" obstruction items in the Mueller Report that were such a slam dunk for impeachment ?

😎 πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I think this is panic and Terror, they really thought Hillarity was a winner πŸ’†β€β™€οΈπŸ’†β€β™€οΈπŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

they never prepared to lose until the last second ⏰

they ALWAYS have a plan B every election. ☠☠

the IC and FBI were playing "kingmaker" πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

and BLEW it. πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They believe if they repeat the lies and fabrications often enough and loud enough that people will eventually believe them. They would be right, but I think the majority of our citizens have just about had enough of the games.

I sincerely hope that some of you here are right and the Dems bury themselves in corruption so deep they won't be able to wiggle their way out of it. Any politician that is corrupt deserves to rot in prison but it would be so sweet to see the sanctimonious, arrogant Left go up in flames (rhetorically speaking).

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And with the links the CIA Leaker's attorneys has with Clinton, no wonder she came back out to play. Now we know why Trump said he will not corporate with House Demands any longer. The House is being cleaned.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You are probably right, but I hope Trump pushes forward. Complete violation of executive privilege, I want these people punished for their huge overreach.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Their trying to distract and occupy him with this BS so they can try to roll other balls down other hills unabated.

They as usual underestimated the trump psyche.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No it wouldn’t.....

Trump owns ever law enforcement branch, intelligence branch and can declassify anything..

If trump had evidence on anyone he uses it years ago...now he is fishing hoping to get lucky WITHOUT JUST CAUSE on the way in... that is almost certainly illegal or should be.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So what happened to all those "provable" obstruction items in the Mueller Report that were such a slam dunk for impeachment ?

😎 πŸ˜ƒ

When were they debunked?

I just thought they weren't prosecuted. You know, something about not indicting a sitting President?

I imagine they will all be rolled out again and put under the microscope now that the correct platform for their prosecution has been initiated.

Hopefully, they'll also look at the accusations Trump has raised and that have panned out, yet again, to be baseless.

Remember the 2nd Horowitz report into FISA abuses? How it was going to be bombshell revelations that would rock the world. What happened there?

Remember the Benghazi investigations? What happened there?

Remember the E-mail scandal? What happened there?

Remember the Obama birth certificate? What happened there?

Remember that Cohen, Papadopolis, Mannafort, Gates, Flynn, Stone and a cast of Trumpites were going to be vindicated and freed? What happened there?

Oh, stuff it, here's a compilation: All False statements involving Donald Trump - Politifact. I certainly hope some of these are brought under investigation, too. Only the important ones though, ones that affect the lives of citizens. The misstatement of facts alone isn't important enough to prosecute on.

edit on 9/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
I imagine they will all be rolled out again and put under the microscope now that the correct platform for their prosecution has been initiated.

Oh? The House voted to initiate an Impeachment Inquiry or proceedings?

When was that? Do you have the Resolution #?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Dems know they cannot beat Trump in an election so they have to remove him another way.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The Dems know they cannot beat Trump in an election so they have to remove him another way.

That is hilarious...

Trump barely won against Hillary Clinton..And Hillary Clinton is hands down the worst candidate in history..

Trump is in no way a sure win..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Oh? The House voted to initiate an Impeachment Inquiry or proceedings?

When was that? Do you have the Resolution #?

Firstly, I never said that the house voted to initiate impeachment investigations.

However the House Judiciary Committee has already voted: House Judiciary votes to expand impeachment investigation into President Trump - ABC News. It was a done deal before Trump called for a vote.

Additionally: Democrats Plan Vote to Formalize Procedures for Impeachment Investigation - New York Times. They had already outlined their intention.

edit on 10/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😎 πŸ˜ƒ

When were they debunked?

I just thought they weren't prosecuted. You know, something about not indicting a sitting president?

This has been thoroughly debunked. Mueller even cleared up the confusion and said that was a moot point because there was nothing to indict. I just thought if you’re gonna be wrong you should at least have the facts

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

However the House Judiciary Committee has already voted: House Judiciary votes to expand impeachment investigation into President Trump - ABC News.

The House Judiciary Committee does not have the Power of Impeachment.

The House of Representatives does. The WHOLE House.

Until the House votes, there is no formal impeachment proceedings, and no subpoena power with regard to impeachment matters, only blathering and yammering.
edit on 11-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

However the House Judiciary Committee has already voted: House Judiciary votes to expand impeachment investigation into President Trump - ABC News.

The House Judiciary Committee does not have the Power of Impeachment.

The House of Representatives does. The WHOLE House.

Until the House votes, there is no formal impeachment proceedings, and no subpoena power with regard to impeachment matters, only blathering and yammering.

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Quite possible. Also, if you've been wondering why Adam Schiff is so dead-set on impeachment, well guess what?

It's now being reported that the FBI has traced him to Ed Buck's house on 16 separate occasions, and they'd like to know why he was there. Ed Buck is the Democratic donor who was finally arrested after a male hooker overdosed at his house, for the third time, with the first two times being fatal.

On the surface, it looks like this Buck guy could be the West-Coast version of Epstein. In which case, Schiff is likely also hoping he can keep his own skeletons buried.

Damn, that is crazy! Of course MSM isn't reporting any of this though....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join