It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - If I Run Again..I Will Beat Donald Trump...AGAIN.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So in essence, stay away from the west coast, the northeast coast, and 4 states in the rest of the country, avoid them like the plague so you don't catch their disease.

Naw, I can make it simpler for you. Here is my blue state of Washington for 2016 votes...

Stay away from crappy big cities and you will be good.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Finspiracy

On the face of it, you'd think that that would be a good idea, right?

However, the wants/needs of one area of a particular state, say as an example New York city, aren't the wants and needs of say rural NE Alabama, just by coincidence, where I live now. The difference in population is, to put it mildly, staggering...

The electoral college was designed, and implemented, to prevent the very real likelihood of a tyranny of the majority of populous states/cities overwhelming the rural areas if a mere popular vote were used.

You can plainly see that on a map, by county, of the last Presidential election results. Outside of the main urban centers, Trump was far and away the preferred choice. That's it in a nutshell, really. Popular votes elect, and decide, everything else from US senator, to local sheriffs and mayors, but it stops at the state line. The President, by necessity, crosses those lines--so the process to elect him/her has to be different.

Good. Thank you. An understandable nutshell. I think i got this now.

I used to think that the electoral college was obstructing real democracy. (Not saying that i was hoping Killary to win 2016)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Is she hoping they will abolish the electoral college before the election ? Then there’s always California and let’s see how many more illegals are available since 2016. Oh and then there’s all the investigations and non whistleblower whistleblowers to use Sean Hannity’s term. Then maybe she thinks he’ll be impeached by then. Maybe that’s why they are trying so hard to impeach him.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Do away with the obsolete Electoral College.

HRC won by more than 3 million votes.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

No.

Even given a modicum of thought, one can figure out why the electoral college is anything but obsolete.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Oh yeah? If we only count legal votes, the tables would have turned upside down.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Sorry.

New York and California don't get to run the whole Country.

They've screwed enough up already 😎

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This Vile Woman Cannot even Walk up a Flight of Stairs without someone Dragging Her Sorry Ahass Carcass up them let Alone Run the Greatest Country on Earth . ............

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

This Vile Woman Cannot even Walk up a Flight of Stairs without someone Dragging Her Sorry Ahass Carcass up them let Alone Run the Greatest Country on Earth . ............

Yeah you pointed that one out. And i agree with you. But what about the killings and the corruption of the Clinton Klan? That is way more severe than not being able to climb up stairs.

To be honest, i am a grown up, almost 40 year old man. And Hillary Clinton makes me scared. And i refuse to accept that fear, because Trump will win 2020. Yes, Trump has bad character flaws, but he is successful as a politician.

edit on 13-10-2019 by Finspiracy because: i made a typo

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

" Trump has bad character flaws "

Ok , that's Fair . Name ONE......>?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Sure, if you ask, i will reply.

Trump has treated women in a truly disrespectful way.

Trump, while tweeting, is like a teenage boy with ultra angst.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Sure, if you ask, i will reply.

Trump has treated women in a truly disrespectful way.

Can you enlighten me on some factual evidence of this and not any hearsay. Show the 'women' and show the facts. I don't want to hear what is said, I want actual, tangible and undeniable proof.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Can you enlighten me on some factual evidence of this and not any hearsay. Show the 'women' and show the facts. I don't want to hear what is said, I want actual, tangible and undeniable proof.

Kind regards,

Bally

If you want that.

"Trump and Bush were in a bus on their way to film an episode of Access Hollywood, a show owned by NBCUniversal. In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the (i self censored this word). You can do anything." Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault."

Source is here Wiki

I am disgusted by such behavior. But as a politician, as an American leader, Trump is excellent.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Kind regards,

Bally

If you want that.

"Trump and Bush were in a bus on their way to film an episode of Access Hollywood, a show owned by NBCUniversal. In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the (i self censored this word). You can do anything." Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault."

Source is here Wiki

I am disgusted by such behavior. But as a politician, as an American leader, Trump is excellent.

I understand such disgust (these are just words and men/women say such things on occasions) but what I'm looking for is actual, factual, one on one, irrefutable mistreatment of women as you alleged. You allege mistreatment don't you?

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I understand such disgust (these are just words and men/women say such things on occasions) but what I'm looking for is actual, factual, one on one, irrefutable mistreatment of women as you alleged. You allege mistreatment don't you?

Kind regards,

bally

NO! These are not just words ALL men and ALL women say "on occasions" This is dehumanizing.

My proof or "proof" was not solid waterproof? I understand that they might not have been. I live through emotions. So you claim that Trump never said "Grab them by the *)?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Kind regards,

bally

NO! These are not just words ALL men and ALL women say "on occasions" This is dehumanizing.

My proof or "proof" was not solid waterproof? I understand that they might not have been. I live through emotions. So you claim that Trump never said "Grab them by the *)?

Nup, never said that. I'm asking where you determine that Trump has mistreated women. Where, when. Give me an example. Was a woman present on that trip? Methinks not.

Give me the prime proof that Trump mistreated a woman. Eg. One on one.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Nup, never said that. I'm asking where you determine that Trump has mistreated women. Where, when. Give me an example. Was a woman present on that trip? Methinks not.

Kind regards,

bally

I gave you an example in my previous post. If that is not enough, maybe i am wrong and this is "hearsay" in that case, i will have to swallow my own words and apologize.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Kind regards,

bally

I gave you an example in my previous post. If that is not enough, maybe i am wrong and this is "hearsay" in that case, i will have to swallow my own words and apologize.

That's very kind of you. Your example wasn't tangible.

Lesson, Don't believe what you read, Don't believe what you are told, but believe what... you..personally see, hear, touch, smell.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I see. I believe you. I thought it was tangible. But you are more rational than me, i voluntarily take your word for it.

Lesson, Don't believe what you read, Don't believe what you are told, but believe what... you..personally see, hear, touch, smell.

I try but it is hard. I am about as biased as a biased person can be. I like to believe the things that i want to be true. It really doesn't matter that much if they are actually true.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I see. I believe you. I thought it was tangible. But you are more rational than me, i voluntarily take your word for it.

I try but it is hard. I am about as biased as a biased person can be. I like to believe the things that i want to be true. It really doesn't matter that much if they are actually true.

That's fine. But if you begin to actually believe 'things', Don't put those 'things' out there unless you have irrefutable proof. You post - "I like to believe the things that i want to be true." - Do you want Trump's poor treatment of ladies to be true? All's not good in that respect unless it is true.

Kind regards,

bally

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join