It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War: Can China take Russia with 200 million men?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

I know that some falun gong members sneak into America, how many Americans sneak into China?

Um...

First of all... How in the world am I supposed to know how many Americans sneak into China and what the hell does that have to do with anything?

You stated that Mexicans were willing to risk their lives to sneak into America... and I replied that there are many North koreans who would do the same, if not worse - risk execution and torture from their own government to sneak into China.

There, you got your answer. Your rebuttal seems ridiculous, what are you trying to prove in that statement? That no Americans sneak into China? Congrats. Does that PROVE that China's gov't is evil and suppresive? How many Americans sneak into India? Into Japan? Into S. Korea? Into Britain? Into Germany? Into ANY Democratic government that America has favored, supported, and upheld as the "right government?"

If you are trying to prove that China's gov't is "sub-par" because no Americans sneak into China... You have seriously got to rethink that statement.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It isn't funny at all. I just think it is funny how so many on here talk about how great China is, and then you say North Koreans risk their lives going into China so I guess it is pretty good since others do indeed risk their lives to go in there. So I just wanted to point out that there are Chinese people who risk their lives to come into America as all. That is it

By the way I wasn't the first person who wrote anything, I only wrote that post.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
look china isn't the best country in the world, but it is sure better the N. Korea or many of the countrys around it (ie: afghanistan)

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It isn't funny at all. I just think it is funny how so many on here talk about how great China is, and then you say North Koreans risk their lives going into China so I guess it is pretty good since others do indeed risk their lives to go in there. So I just wanted to point out that there are Chinese people who risk their lives to come into America as all. That is it

By the way I wasn't the first person who wrote anything, I only wrote that post.

First of all, YOU ASKED WHO would risk their lives to enter China, and I ANSWERED your question. Don't make it sound like I said it out of the blue...

Secondly, are you trying to prove that America is "better" than China?

What kind of comparison is that?

Do you remember what China was like back only less than a century ago? The nations that carved China up and exploited China? Signs in Chinese territory that stated "No Dogs & Chinese." China was referred to as the "Sick Man of Asia." The improvement from the early 1900s to China today is remarkable... No one can argue that.

I'm not saying China is great COMPARED to the United States... All I'm saying is that the improvement of China compared to only a few scores ago is.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
大哥..中国陆军正向着现代化发展.鹅国你打看.知道没?
毛主席说过:人多力量大,我们每人吐一口口水都能把你淹死啦...!!

美国愤青..........猛

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

Huge numbers of people risk imprisonment and even death to sneak into the US. How many are trying to sneak into China?

Actually, there is quite a large number of North Koreans who risk life and limb to sneak into China. The Chinese authorities are afraid of sanctions against North Korea because it would cause millions of NK refugees to pour into China.

Heh... Just thought u might want to know.

I know that some falun gong members sneak into America, how many Americans sneak into China?

Not some... alot

because FalunGong's primary objective is to bring down the chinese government by brainwash people. It is banned in china, no chinese like FalunGong. Those who remain loy to the cult run to US and ask for help. the US government along Taiwan/Tibet group helped this cult and use it to attack the chinese government's image. and making it tyrant-like... and said it to show no mercy to its ppl, but indeed, it's really the FalunGong cult group that the chinese government is strongly opposed to

PS. In FalunGong "bible", the chinese government is the dragon that said in the Holy Bible, and God will sent people to kill this dragon, and the FalunGong member will act as God's ppl to destroy this dragon(chinese government)

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I suppose if china ever faces a serious terrorist attack(like in US sept. 11), it will be those FalunGong members they are facing.

but again, the FalunGong cult does NOT represent chinese people(as many of them do not recognize themself as chinese, and the chinese government dosen't either; plus alot of them are simply citizens of other countries)

[edit on 28-7-2006 by warset]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChineseRen

美国愤青..........猛

Translation:

"Eldest brother. The Chinese army is approaching the modernized development The goose country you hit looked Knew does not have? Chairman Mao has said: The person multi- strengths are big, our each person spits saliva all to be able to be drown to death you...! ! US indignant is blue......... Fierce"

What does this mean?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
first line.
The chinese army is getting powerful dont you know that

Second line
Mao zedong said: We are large and would only need to make everyone spilt once to drown the world

This is my interuptation of this, but basically nationalitic flare

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by ChineseRen

美国愤青..........猛

Translation:

"Eldest brother. The Chinese army is approaching the modernized development The goose country you hit looked Knew does not have? Chairman Mao has said: The person multi- strengths are big, our each person spits saliva all to be able to be drown to death you...! ! US indignant is blue......... Fierce"

What does this mean?

LOL

that's a typical chinese forumers' joke.... u guy obviously don't understand, during the cultural revolution back then 30 years ago, the communist government often use those propergandas to teach ppl, now chinese ppl often joke about those things, and quote them to joke about other things

"goose country" is a name for russia

"大哥" means "hey boss" or "hey dude"

the last line says that: the US young forumers are just as bad-ass-like as us(young chinese forumers)~ and that's good!

[edit on 29-7-2006 by warset]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

RUSSIA HAS NEVER BEEN SUCCESFULLY INVADED

Incorrect. There is a country that has successfully invaded Russia – Poland, which has done that in 1610. Link: www.answers.com...

When the Germans invaded us we f...ed them and replyed by capturing Berlin and using the German soilders as labours to make our underground metro stations

He was talking about World War I, not World War II.

Its true that during the first two years (1941 and 1942) of the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945) the Russians suffered more losses than the Germans did but your claim of 10 times losses appears self-made ( you thought no one is going to count )…..can you please give me a link justifying your claim?

World War II started not in 1941 but in 1939, when you and Germany invaded Poland.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by JimmyCarterIsNotSmarter]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warset
And I doubt any country in the world has the ability to shoot these missiles down,

At least half a dozen has and it's no secret.

'cause those so called the anti missile system doesn't work.

Which one's do not work according to you?

the Americans can't really do it, and I doubt whether the russians are any better.

Well the USA could manage it in the early 60's so one imagines they could do it today had America's leadership wanted to do so. The Russians have had a national ABM system for three decades.....

PLAsa has tried to build that type of thing too, called the "sky net system", but I truely believe it's nothing more than some fancy term for garbage.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by warset]

The USA and Russia were 'damaging' ( officials do not want to be more specific than that strangely) each other's Sat's with ground based lasers in the late 70's so one should not be surprised to see all the fireworks in the Australian outback .

Stellar

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

And I doubt any country in the world has the ability to shoot these missiles down,

At least half a dozen has and it's no secret.

'cause those so called the anti missile system doesn't work.

Which one's do not work according to you?

the Americans can't really do it, and I doubt whether the russians are any better.

Well the USA could manage it in the early 60's so one imagines they could do it today had America's leadership wanted to do so. The Russians have had a national ABM system for three decades.....

PLAsa has tried to build that type of thing too, called the "sky net system", but I truely believe it's nothing more than some fancy term for garbage.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by warset]

The USA and Russia were 'damaging' ( officials do not want to be more specific than that strangely) each other's Sat's with ground based lasers in the late 70's so one should not be surprised to see all the fireworks in the Australian outback .

Stellar

Well, China claims to have its own version of that called "Aegis" system, and other anti missile crap as well
so are you gonna believe that china can bring missiles down?

let just put it this way: they don't work in a real big war (however, they might work against the few NK missiles, the key reason for that is because they will have enough time to detect the launches)

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well, China claims to have its own version of that called "Aegis" system, and other anti missile crap as well
so are you gonna believe that china can bring missiles down?

They currently deploy both the Sa-5 and Sa-10 so they can very probably bring down at least IRBM's. I am not willing to say that they can effectively defend against ICBMs and the like without the type of large scale radar infrastructure/EW and Sat's that Russia still operates.

let just put it this way: they don't work in a real big war (however, they might work against the few NK missiles, the key reason for that is because they will have enough time to detect the launches)

In terms of what China deploys they will probably be able to defend against North Korean short and medium range ballistic missiles. Russia deploys thousands of these missiles ready to fire with a massive radar and wire network to support the tracking and data transmission of firing solutions. My information indicates that these batteries could probably operate independently against ICBM's but i am not sure how effective or efficient that will be.

Stellar

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eronyn
hi everyone

First of all, china can not possibly have 200 million men in an armed force, even with conscription, simply due to the fact that as one of the most intelligent races on this planet, they will not force young or old men into the army.

Hmm are you implying there are inferior races. Hitler said the Jews and Slavs were inferior, which ones are inferior to the CHinese ?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

hi everyone

First of all, china can not possibly have 200 million men in an armed force, even with conscription, simply due to the fact that as one of the most intelligent races on this planet, they will not force young or old men into the army.

Hmm are you implying there are inferior races. Hitler said the Jews and Slavs were inferior, which ones are inferior to the CHinese ?

Where did you pick this out from Rogue?
Interesting though you've got a negative tone to it.. very interesting..

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

hi everyone

Where did you pick this out from Rogue?
Interesting though you've got a negative tone to it.. very interesting..

On the page before this one. I don't consider the Chinese one of the mst " intelligent races " on the planet. All races races have their dummies and geniuses, there isn't a race which could be called genetically smarter as this person implies. Also the Chinese aren't a " race " they are composed of many different ethnic groups.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Yuko was the only oil company which dealed with china until they went bankrupt in 04.

Actually Yukos was not declared bankrupt until today...

Sofia News Agency: Court Declares Yukos Bankrupt

1 August 2006

Troubled Russian oil firm Yukos has been declared bankrupt by a court in Moscow, clearing the way for the firm to be liquidated.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

On the page before this one. I don't consider the Chinese one of the mst " intelligent races " on the planet. All races races have their dummies and geniuses, there isn't a race which could be called genetically smarter as this person implies. Also the Chinese aren't a " race " they are composed of many different ethnic groups.

I read somewhere about the comparison of the average IQ of nations around the world. Places such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China have one of the highest avg IQs.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Actually Yukos was not declared bankrupt until today...

They were declared bankrupt but were bankrupt in 2004 when the russian government filed a case of tax evasion which was the reason they stopped shipping oil to china

www.newsmax.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join