It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War: Can China take Russia with 200 million men?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
referring to that asm tunnel

you know they DO NOT make a FEW of anything
they make MILLIONS of EVERYTHING

and they OWN
sufficient SAFE STORAGE
throughout usa
(pick any chinese business that gets big
deliveries)

what is to keep them from

shipping weapons from their counrty
in a shipping container
pick them up in our counrty
loaded right onto trucks
and off to THEIR BUSINESSES
for safekeeping
untill there is a MASSIVE buildup
then fill em' (containers) with the troops
and send them over
if they are spotted after final delivery destination
they call themselves employees
sit and wait

NOBODY would ever know
till its TOO LATE

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
TMI

[edit on 28-6-2006 by rogue1]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Anyway, my strategy is to cut most of the army loose and let it soak up Russian efforts. No support, no logistical tail, no orders. What you find is yours, what you kill you eat. Don't expect to hear from me again until it's all over, if any of you live we'll give you medals and you can write glorious songs about the millions who die. You're responsible for your own first aid and food.

Which still results in that part of the army living off the land or dying, since you seem to agree that it's not feasable for them to live off the land then I assume you mean the latter, what you have left is the professional force then for the Russians to deal with. Put simply for them to become a pain in the neck for the Russians (( ie. for them to get to Russia at all )) requires some sort of support and leadership, without it they will all die, desert or if they're really really lucky move really slowly north given that they're moving on foot. Even if crossing the Amur river proves possible for people without any sophisticated equipement that still leaves them with a lot of territorry to cross on foot which would probably take them.... around a year to reach the Urals?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Where is chinese argicultral tax and about of time in china

?

Originally posted by rogue1
I don't have to, you already have.

KEY QUESTION IS PROOF.

Ask HowlrunnerIV since i already told him beforehand

I am learning from an extrmely successful business man who asked me to come over. He employs 80 000 people and supplies a significant part of the world shoe market.

. *Falls down after hearing very good BS*

Making shoes?. 80,000 people LOL . He must be rich then

You could take all the property you have and still not afford a house on HK island, we have 2.

WTF?.

Half my family lives on HK island

Of course not to mention 2 holiday houses north of Sydney, several units and 3 other houses in the North Shore of Sydney

LOL,

Your houses or someones elses

LOL, keep on going - you souldn't waste your time though on someone who can see straight through your BS.

Your right i shouldn't waste my time on someone who is poor as # in third world china

LOl, good for you, and what .... is this meant to prove ? that you've been to China for a holiday.

Put your BS where your mouth is and ill personally verify your 80,000 workers and hong kong houses

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
. *Falls down after hearing very good BS*

Making shoes?. 80,000 people LOL . He must be rich then

As I've said, he supplies a sizeable portion of the worlds footwear market, which is why I'm here for a 3rd time - to learn from the best. Very few people would hvae this opportunity. Believe me he is very wealthy, more than you or your uncles 2 man factory would possibly beleive.

WTF?.

Half my family lives on HK island

LOL, I thought half your family lived in Putian ? Can't make up your mind - your lies just get more and more laughable. Hey but if you want to pretend your wealthy on the internet, go right ahead, I couldn't care less.

LOL,

Your houses or someones elses

We don't rent, never will, never have. Can your parents afford the rent for your house in Wangaratta, or ar eyou looking for somewhere cheaper ?

LOL, keep on going - you souldn't waste your time though on someone who can see straight through your BS.

Your right i shouldn't waste my time on someone who is poor as # in third world china

Ahh and now you show your true colours, surprised it's taken so long

Put your BS where your mouth is and ill personally verify your 80,000 workers and hong kong houses

Erm yeah right, like I'd post private information on here. I know why you doubt me because you think I'm like you - I however don't make up things
unlike yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1Very few people would hvae this opportunity. Believe me he is very wealthy, more than you or your uncles 2 man factory would possibly beleive.

Very few people would have that chance because he doesn't exist in the fantasy your thinking of. People move overseas to settle down not extend their wealth. If you wonder why theres lots of chinese in australia, canada and the US. One reason is the better lifestlye, cleaner country and more freedom

LOL, I thought half your family lived in Putian ?

You can do the maths cant you

1/2 + 1/2 = 1

Here is for reference

My mums side in hong kong is fujianese han chinese
My dads side in putain 1/2 hokkien 1/2 hakka chinese

Im more mixed chinese before my grandparents

We don't rent, never will, never have. Can your parents afford the rent for your house in Wangaratta, or ar eyou looking for somewhere cheaper ?

You cant get any cheaper in third world china

Ahh and now you show your true colours, surprised it's taken so long

One thing is to constantly take insults, another is to have your family insluted

Erm yeah right, like I'd post private information on here. I know why you doubt me because you think I'm like you - I however don't make up things
unlike yourself.

Your a funny man

80,000 workers, Need two hands to count the number of houses you have and someone met a "taiwanese industrialist" who controls a good deal of the shoe market. Also your part of the third world scene

Now why shouldn't i have reason to believe you

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
^^ LOL, well you have displayed your completely limited or complete lack og knowlege of world trade. I can't talk to the stupid any longer. Especially those that constantly make up stories

Keep on telling your fairy tales, I need a good laugh. We both know your real status don't we
Although I guess your delusions help you escape from your reality, wonderful thing the internet.

Just remeber this when you go to bed, I'm living the life you can only dream of

Enjoy CHamp

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
I think China could take any country in the world with 200 million men. Not only do they have 2 million men, they have a lot of machinery of war.

I would like to know how they would take the US? How would they get their 200 million strong force past the USN to the mainland

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

As I've said, he supplies a sizeable portion of the worlds footwear market, which is why I'm here for a 3rd time - to learn from the best. Very few people would hvae this opportunity. Believe me he is very wealthy, more than you or your uncles 2 man factory would possibly beleive.

LOL
u have just admitted that u infact had situated in a lower class environment, trying to get a taste of the upper class Chinese are like.

I can just tell you now, most upper class people are government-linked.
this does not mean that the government misuse its power to get adventage over ppl.
Instead, most rich and influence chinese ppl would like, in some way, to join the government, for all the bonus and advantages he will receive from doing so. The chinese government, on the other hand, also benefits from letting the person join in. This is how the government get all the money and might without really collecting tax.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

KEY QUESTION IS PROOF.

Ask HowlrunnerIV since i already told him beforehand

Don't bring me into it. I wasted half a thread arguing with you over things you should be able to see everyday but apparently can't because you don't know what they are.

And rich people don't live in Endeavour Hills. They live in Toorak, South Yarra, Prahran...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by warset
LOL
u have just admitted that u infact had situated in a lower class environment, trying to get a taste of the upper class Chinese are like.

How so ?
There is nothing lower class about where I;m living. Please don't compare where I am to the slums in China which you are more familiar with. This place is far different and I'm told a pretty excepetional facotry for CHina.

BTW, if you knew anything about business, you should never learn from teh top down, you should always start at the base to see how the nuts and bolts work. I was offered the opportunity to come and see how thigns work, I took it with both hands. Hell this senior executinves apartment block is a 5 star hotel in all but name - very very comfortable.

PS. Before you start siding with chinawhite, just remember he s a well knwon BS artist around here and usually rambles on about things he knows nothing about.

I can just tell you now, most upper class people are government-linked.
this does not mean that the government misuse its power to get adventage over ppl.

Sure and ..... what's your point ? We all know alot of underhanded dealing goes on around here, after all the state does own the land.

Instead, most rich and influence chinese ppl would like, in some way, to join the government, for all the bonus and advantages he will receive from doing so. The chinese government, on the other hand, also benefits from letting the person join in. This is how the government get all the money and might without really collecting tax.

LOL, they do't want to join the goverment, tehy just have to provide the apropriate compensation to the right people, China has always been like that, no secret there.
Well I guess the poor and middle class may have aspitrations to join the government, they don't have anything yet and can't afford the apropriate payments.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
And rich people don't live in Endeavour Hills. They live in Toorak, South Yarra, Prahran...

Im not claiming im rich. Im claiming im RICHER than rouge1 since he said he earned more money than my whole family. And i assure you, rich people do live in endeavour hills

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Tell me where your hong kong houses and factory is and i'll be there in november.
Easy as that. You think you'll just keep on attacking me as a way to change subject from what you said........

From third world china to five star luxury

PS. Before you start siding with chinawhite, just remember he s a well knwon BS artist around here and usually rambles on about things he knows nothing about.

Come on rouge, Post some of my claimed BS

Your BS list
1. chinese argicultral tax
2. Questions my amount of time in china
3. Where i live
4. Taiwanese industralist (AKA: sweatshop owner)
5. My familes location
6. Your lifestlye
7. My chinese language skills
8. The actual place you live in
9. Chinese tunnel network
10. weight of the DF-5 missile
11. Mobillity of the DF-5
12. Chinese missile doctrime
13. Amount of personal attacks in my post. I even give you a bigger chance

Hell this senior executinves apartment block is a 5 star hotel in all but name - very very comfortable.

Whats your 5 star luxury standard?

"""The poverty in China is in evidence all ove the place, 3rd world type stuff. """"

^^ LOL, well you have displayed your completely limited or complete lack og knowlege of world trade. I can't talk to the stupid any longer. Especially those that constantly make up stories

REPEAT

Your a funny man

80,000 workers, Need two hands to count the number of houses you have and someone met a "taiwanese industrialist" who controls a good deal of the shoe market. Also your part of the third world scene

This is a quote from a few pages back
'''Well I mst work in a different China than you do, because I and the 13 000 other people who work in teh ompany here all pay tax. '''

Now 80,000 people?

Keep on telling your fairy tales, I need a good laugh. We both know your real status don't we
Although I guess your delusions help you escape from your reality, wonderful thing the internet.

Well, you want to prove yourself first since you live with this amazing taiwanese business man?. How old were you again? 16? . If your older than that, it would be very embarrassing since the things you do in this forum is so childish. "daddy, can i stay up late to talk to my "friend" on the internet"

Just remeber this when you go to bed, I'm living the life you can only dream of

Your lifestyle does remind me of that rock i saw down the road. How about the that cardboard box ?. Haha.... Trying to lie about how rich you are to prove a point

[edit on 29-6-2006 by chinawhite]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Why not all the Chinese vs Russia? Russia has more than enough nukes to blow China over into a new stone age more than once, and by the time that has happened, the worst of the world will have also been stricken with nuking fever.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Tell me where your hong kong houses and factory is and i'll be there in november.
Easy as that. You think you'll just keep on attacking me as a way to change subject from what you said........

LOL, right - typical response from a kid. Do you honesly think that I'd give you teh adresses of family private property. I don't want you knowing anything more about my life. The factory is north of Shenzhen and I very much doubt you'd get anywhere near it

Come on rouge, Post some of my claimed BS

1. chinese argicultral tax
2. Questions my amount of time in china
3. Where i live
4. Taiwanese industralist (AKA: sweatshop owner)
5. My familes location
6. Your lifestlye
7. My chinese language skills
8. The actual place you live in
9. Chinese tunnel network
10. weight of the DF-5 missile
11. Mobillity of the DF-5
12. Chinese missile doctrime
13. Amount of personal attacks in my post. I even give you a bigger chance

Yes everything you've posted on these subjects is complete BS, all people have to do is read your posts
The only thing I may concede to you is that most CHinese provinces don't charge their farmers tax as of 2005, however some provinces still do. All your other claims have no merit and in most cases are lies, with no vbackup from yourself. You chop and change your stories so aften when proven wrong, I don't think you know what teh truth is.
You also calimed that almost no one pays tax, which is BS. What would you know anyway you live in Southern Australia with no experience of working in CHina.

What is bizarre abut your behaviour is that you love to sing CHina's praises, yet in your attempts to try and belittle me, you trash you're favourite country. Very childish and telling of your character.

Whats your 5 star luxury standard?

5 star is a universal rating used around the world, obviously you don't hvae any experience with it.

Hmm, talk about blowing things out if proprtion. I said he makes a significant amount of shoes supplied to the world, you're the one who is blowing up to controlling the world shoe market
But hey, exaggeration is what many of ushere have come to expect from you.

This is a quote from a few pages back
'''Well I mst work in a different China than you do, because I and the 13 000 other people who work in teh ompany here all pay tax. ''

Now 80,000 people?

Yes that is 13 000 people in this factory, he also has 4 others in China one in Vietnam and one which is about to close in Indonesia, Grand total about 80 000 people. All under the same company banner.

Couldn't care less if you do or don't. I don't believe a word you say.

Well, you want to prove yourself first since you live with this amazing taiwanese business man?. How old were you again? 16?

Nothing amazing about him, just an excellent entrepreneur. 16 ? isn't that your age - I believe it is obvious from your posts. Sounds like you're having a tantrum.

Your lifestyle does remind me of that rock i saw down the road. How about the that cardboard box ?. Haha.... Trying to lie about how rich you are to prove a point

As soon as I posted it, I thought better and removed that post. I didn't really want to that information out in hindsight. You can call me a liar, it won't change my reality though, poor you

What's really funny, is your feeble attempts try and better me - obviously complete BS - I think other people picked up on it as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

Im not claiming im rich. Im claiming im RICHER than rouge1 since he said he earned more money than my whole family. And i assure you, rich people do live in endeavour hills

LMAO, see chinawhite, you're very easy to see through. Why don'y you quit while you're only a little behind, you know before you pass that point of no return. You're only making yourself look foolish.

OK enough. This conversation is a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was looking for the "Does Ballistic Missile Can Attack Aircraft Carrier Successfully?" thread and found this comment by your account

Originally posted by mad scientist
Rogue1 I agree with you statements in regards to the information iskander posted. Anyways, I hope to see some more of your excellent posts. Cheers

LOL. You made your other account agree with you so you could win the argument. And you claim to be a millionaire while acting so childish. How pathetic

Need i say more about the amount of BS you do in this forum. Look how low you go to try to prove your self

One night you couldn't even sleep because i repiled the day before and you woke up in the early morning to reply to me

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I was looking for the "Does Ballistic Missile Can Attack Aircraft Carrier Successfully?" thread and found this comment by your account

Originally posted by mad scientist
Rogue1 I agree with you statements in regards to the information iskander posted. Anyways, I hope to see some more of your excellent posts. Cheers

LOL. You made your other account agree with you so you could win the argument. And you claim to be a millionaire while acting so childish. How pathetic

LOL, that was an in house joke with other members, who knew who I was. SO you think that statement won the argument ? Obviously you knew you had an extremely weak point if that's all it took to win it.

Need i say more about the amount of BS you do in this forum. Look how low you go to try to prove your self

HAHA, you've found one post out of what 4000 ? Not only to I point out your BS other members agrre with me as well as point out more BS. What was your latest, that aircraft have more life at high altitude - to which many members told you, you were wrong, yet you still persisted. Hey buddy the earth isn't flat wither it's round
You tried to argue it was flat as well somewhere didn't you.

One night you couldn't even sleep because i repiled the day before and you woke up in the early morning to reply to me

LOL, if I was up late it wasn't to respond to you. Look who's the one going thjrough old threads to try and find some ammunition against me. As people have said many times to you before they have a life outside this forum, it seems you don't. I pity you. What you think or write doesn't affect my life at all, I might find it abit annoying but that's all, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

LOL, right - typical response from a kid. Do you honesly think that I'd give you teh adresses of family private property.

Im bill gates and im super rich and know all these taiwanese industrialist

Im also the secret leader of china but i can't tell you where i am or where i live or how much money i own. Believe that.

You live in that fanstasy in name only until you prove it. It you cant prove it stop booasting about things no one believes

Yes everything you've posted on these subjects is complete BS

Why have you never proven anything wrong then? Subjects dont get changed, you change your statment every for post. Its 13,000 people on wednesday, 80,000 on thursday

I will complie a whole list of all the BS you wrote in this forum if you want me to and you can do the same thing since all my post seem to be BS for yourself

What is bizarre abut your behaviour is that you love to sing CHina's praises, yet in your attempts to try and belittle me, you trash you're favourite country. Very childish and telling of your character.

Who needs belittlment, your posting crap about your own circumstances and im quoting you. I only know the areas of china i've personally been to. I never heard of Hai Fong so im going by your own account

I never have, prasied china but praised the direction she is heading. I dont call a lemon a apple. In other forums i am very critical of chinese development in other forums, land reform and political change.

This was a post by someone of a different forum

It seems that most of that praise is aimed, not at how wonderful Communism is, but at the direction China is headed under (wink,wink, nudge, nudge) Communism. That direction is reform, and reform, by definition, paints a picture of a future China without Communism. Therefore, any praise of Communist Party activities tacitly assents to the end of Communism being a good thing.

5 star is a universal rating used around the world, obviously you don't hvae any experience with it.

ILl quote you
""Hell this senior executinves apartment block is a 5 star hotel in all but name""

That would imply that it doesn't have a rating and your making them up as you go

Hmm, talk about blowing things out if proprtion. I said he makes a significant amount of shoes supplied to the world, you're the one who is blowing up to controlling the world shoe market

"who controls a good deal of the shoe market" is the same thing as significant amount of shoes supplied to the world

I never once said control the world shoe market. Dont put words in my mouth

Yes that is 13 000 people in this factory,

You said 13 000 people COMPANY not factory. Another slipt of the tongue?

Nothing amazing about him, just an excellent entrepreneur. 16 ? isn't that your age - I believe it is obvious from your posts. Sounds like you're having a tantrum.

Looks whos talking big shot.

You
"My dad is a police man and he kills lots and lots of bad guys"

As soon as I posted it, I thought better and removed that post. I didn't really want to that information out in hindsight. You can call me a liar, it won't change my reality though, poor you

So when i called you out you had to change your argument. Very telling of your personality

What's really funny, is your feeble attempts try and better me - obviously complete BS - I think other people picked up on it as well.

The average australian family normally owns two houses. Superannualtion normally buys another investment. Either its superannualtion or a investment home

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

LOL, that was an in house joke with other members, who knew who I was. SO you think that statement won the argument ? Obviously you knew you had an extremely weak point if that's all it took to win it.

In house joke

Funny since Iskander was in on it. And the posting kept on for another 3 pages

What was your latest, that aircraft have more life at high altitude - to which many members told you, you were wrong, yet you still persisted

I didn't persist, i agreed with the first member who mentioned it.

Many as in one member. I was thinking on different lines towards yourself and was using a different formula to calulate the airflow around the object and used that to calulate lift

if I was up late it wasn't to respond to you. Look who's the one going thjrough old threads to try and find some ammunition against me.

I confronted you twice and were mute about it, now you want to answer it. LOL. Two-faced, two accounts

Even though i gave you a reason above. ill state it again

As people have said many times to you before they have a life outside this forum, it seems you don't. I pity you. What you think or write doesn't affect my life at all, I might find it abit annoying but that's all, nothing more.

I go backed from worker at 2.00. I consider that life outside the forum dont you

I dont really care if it affects your life. I dont write to affect you. You always seem to find me in this forum

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join