It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burisma Holdings paid Joe Biden 900,000 for lobbying activities according to Ukranian MP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach. Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.”

“This was the transfer of Burisma Group’s funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services,” Derkach said.

While I am not sure if this is legal or not - it sure doesn't look good for Biden

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

An average of $150,000 a month not the $50.000 grand that has been reported. This will be the albatross that sinks sleepy joe.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Are the dems going to be calling for an inquiry?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So the price for a Vice President is 900,000.00?

On E-Bay, VP's are going for 750,000.00

Burisma got rooked!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

"legal or not" this kind of crap is where the breakdown in government begins.

we pay these pricks to represent our interests and legislate for the good of the people...we also pay them very well and provide life long benefits better than most.

I dont care what party, this kind of thing should be immediate impeachment and jail time.

utter crap, #@$% Joe Biden and everyone in government that does this kinda crap.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
All coming out from the dark as the night crawlers embark 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

...but what Trump does is better for America.

Anyone watching CNN wouldn't know this tape exists or that two Ukranians have been convicted of meddling in our elections...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
how strange, I don't see some folks in this thread the populate many other threads

How strange is that?

no one saying "Impeach the MFer"

why is that?

well I guess that President Trump cannot be impeached over this because Biden didn't get the nomination.

maybe joe will sue Trump in civil court in 2024.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Most of us would like an investigation with some concrete evidence before requesting for an impeachment...
Only seems natural to me.
edit on 9-10-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This so-called "foreign affairs expert" on MSNBC was just screaming how "absurd" all these claims about the Biden family are, and how "Ludacris" it is to think that Ukraine meddled in our 2016 election. This poor guy is ripe for a stroke.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Simple fix. Pass laws that ban lobbying if you held office.

LOL! Like that will happen!

Term limits would help also.

LOL! Like that will happen.

What Biden did, so many have done, and plan to do after they get out of office. That includes Lindsey Graham, Adam Schiff, Nadler, Pence, Pelosi, Gowdy, and if McConnell lives long enough, he also will do some lobbying. Should be illegal, but it's not. It's influence peddling. And is what Paul Ryan has been doing for some time now.

This is not a partisan issue, this is an "American citizen gets screwed" issue. But you guys take your sides just because this time we are talking about Biden. I assume if it's a Republican next time, most people on this board will change their views to reflect their party affiliation, as usual.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Most of us would like an investigation with some concrete evidence before requesting for an impeachment...
Only seems natural to me.

I agree, but I also fear the statue of limitations, I want crimes investigated in order of committed, so we get them all.

Any crimes Trump has made can be dealt with we have to look at Obama and the election, and FISA court abuse then Schiff and his 2 WB then we can see what President Trump is doing in THAT order..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hey, I just went to google and searched for this. How come CNN, MSDNC, NBC, CBS, ABC, AP, Reuters are not reporting this?

Oh, did find this one though from earlier this year:

www.phillymag.com...

According to Biden’s recent financial disclosures — released in keeping with the “tradition” (ahem) of presidential candidates sharing their tax returns — he’s made $15.6 million over the past two years. Penn’s contribution to that total was $776,527, or just shy of $390,000 a year. In 2017, by contrast, the average annual salary for everyday full professors at Penn — excluding high-earners like doctors who don’t usually teach — was $214,000.

What, then, does Biden actually do for all that money at Penn? It’s a good question — one student journalists at the Daily Pennsylvanian have been asking since his appointment. But maybe it makes sense: Passing from vice president to non-teaching Penn prof is a pretty seamless progression from sinecure to sinecure, when you think about it.

edit on 9-10-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Looks like Pedo-condoning Disney's ownership of Fox News is starting to show.

Most Americans Want Trump REMOVED From Office: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hey, I just went to google and searched for this. How come CNN, MSDNC, NBC, CBS, ABC, AP, Reuters are not reporting this?

Why do you think? They don't report any news that is bad for Democrats.

Here is the link to the Interfax press release which has some more detail. en.interfax.com.ua...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Excellent point! As I believe the statute Hillary violated is just 5 years. Im unsure for bribery, Im just surprised Biden wasnt smart enough to start a "foundation" like Clintons Obamas and Im sure plenty of Repubs.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Excellent point! As I believe the statute Hillary violated is just 5 years. Im unsure for bribery, Im just surprised Biden wasnt smart enough to start a "foundation" like Clintons Obamas and Im sure plenty of Repubs.

Yeah, like Obama... he learned well from the Clintons

www.forbes.com...

#63 Barack Obama Foundation
REVENUE: $233 Million

HIGHEST COMPENSATION1
$512,411

So a single person in raking in over half a million per year as a "salary".

www.chicagotribune.com...

In 2017, the foundation raised about $232 million in contributions from private donors. It spent the bulk of its income that year — about $21.3 million — on operations, salaries and programs.

I really hope that Trump exposes all of this and that people care.
edit on 9-10-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Why Ukraine?

It would be interesting as to why Ukraine and now Syria are in the spot light right now. Democrats are scrambling, Trump knows something and information is being leaked left right and center.

Sounds like Reagan admin is trying to seek revenge on the dems who stole their glory, and the current repubs are trying to take back what was once their own.
edit on 9-10-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What would those ignorant "folks" have to say, when the source of this information is a Ukraine news agency?

KYIV. Oct 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

en.interfax.com.ua...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
And just think. Our tax dollars have been funding these pay-to-play schemes for decades.

Biden uses OUR money to bribe Ukraine. They do his bidding, he does theirs, they get the dough, then give him AND his son some of it back.

Just think...if SHE had won, none of us would be any the wiser.
edit on 9-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join