It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs Executive Orders on transparency

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: thedigirati

You are obsessed with that Joseph guy. Why not get married to him if you like him so much? I couldn't give two #s about him or anyone hee associates with. Throw them in jail, see if I care! You're incredibly dense, not sure how many times I have to sau that to get it through your thick skull. πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

What a burn.

Are you 10?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Here comes the drive by master. You should start charging me rent. πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the current topic? You coming in and screaming reee isn't on topic, though I'm sure it releases a bunch of stress for you. πŸ˜‚

You rarely stay on topic. As our last foray proved.

edit on 9-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

As you come in talking about other topics. The irony is too much. πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Here comes the drive by master. You should start charging me rent. πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

For what, Calling you out for your lies?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

As you come in talking about other topics. The irony is too much. πŸ˜‚

Its quite different when responding to a comment.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You are obsessed with that Joseph guy. Why not get married to him if you like him so much? I couldn't give two #s about him or anyone hee associates with. Throw them in jail, see if I care! You're incredibly dense, not sure how many times I have to sau that to get it through your thick skull. πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

If you really cared about undoing all the corruption and hypocrisy, then I would think you would care about this "Joseph guy", and anything he might provide in doing so.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What lies? All I ever see you do is appear in threads, throw a one liner ar me then disappear until the next time.

Congrats on making the topic about me AGAIN guys. Must be proud of yourselves. 🀣🀑
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the current topic? You coming in and screaming reee isn't on topic, though I'm sure it releases a bunch of stress for you. πŸ˜‚

Do you ever take your own advice? LOL!

How's your mom btw? Still supporting our great Prez?

Meanwhile this EO seems a legitimate document in keeping with Trump's promises to return power to the people. He may disappoint me at some point but so far he's doing a great job. I was a little slow getting on the train but he's the first prez in my lifetime that I can support.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I'll take your word he's a corrupt piece of #. If he's associated with the Democrats then that's a given. Happy? I don't need to look up his entire history to know he's corrupt.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That year old thread again. Come up with some new material guys. πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

You're the biggest clown so far for bringing that tired old thread in here.

And yeah, she still supports him. She's also coming to visit me in a few weeks and we agreed to leave the politics alone, hopefully she keeps her word this time. Can't wait to see her!

Could y'all seriously stay on topic? I know that I bring the insecurities out of the woodwork bur I'm not the topic.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

And yeah, she still supports him. She's also coming to visit me in a few weeks and we agreed to leave the politics alone, hopefully she keeps her word this time. Can't wait to see her!

Truly glad to hear that. Hope you have a great visit.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I am married, to the girl in the orange mini skirt, but thankis for the offer, and for not reading my profile, but I'm dense.

OK well on a credibility scale, you are in the minus.

You are not as informed as you think you are, and it's a shame.

People are willing to point you in the directions you ask, you just refused to move.

Oh and if I was too subtle, I am male.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Uninformed on the narrative that is poisoning everyone's minds? Yeah, I'm happy to say that I am mostly uninformed other than what I read on here. Thanks for that boost friend. 🀣

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So if you can't make their involvement in 9/11 public then may as well sell them weapons for their troubles. Right? Can't let all their hard work in attacking America go unrewarded I guess. 🀣

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The WTC project bothered me back in 1964, it sounded like they were just trying to hustle some JP7.
Read an article later by bobby Fischer that promised as we got older our depth of play would increase and we would understand. Why do firemen wear twin suspenders?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'll take your word he's a corrupt piece of #. If he's associated with the Democrats then that's a given. Happy? I don't need to look up his entire history to know he's corrupt.

You should at least be interested in the why.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Like I said, I'll take your word for it. If he's involved with the Democrats then that's all I need to know that he's doing something shady and shouldn't be trusted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join