It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs Executive Orders on transparency

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think SA's tendrils run far too deep within the US government (on both sides of the aisle and through the so-called independents, the deep state, and all points between) for that to be an even remotely achievable goal. Too much blood on too many hands and those hands hold enough power to blockade any exposure of their involvement or even the crime, itself.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Trump is on a roll with the Press in the live stram

Is there some sort of Trump translator that I have to download or something?

I think we are watching different interviews.

"Since I've been elected many many many trillions of dollars have been, increased the value, of if, you call it value, you can call it worth or value, of our country."

Lmao such a roll.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then the swamp will never be drained and Trump lied his ass off.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

Just like you watched different poles.

Keep laughing!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Welcome to being part of the problem yourself... Its NOT trump, just like it wasn't Obama... It is CONGRESS that is the problem and has been the problem for decades, But yea sure blame someone that can at best be there for 8 years versus people that have been in congress for decades.

There is bloody little he can do as president that cant be undone by congress yet people continue to fall for the 2 party fairy tale every election cycle. not necessarily you (in regards to slavishly following the 2 party trap) but certainly many people since congress has done nothing since the Clinton era congress beyond grab more power, erode more freedoms, enrich themselves while gutting the working class, all the while rarely being challenged and usually being re-elected with little thought to their actual record, and that's Republican and Democrat.

edit on 9-10-2019 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Then the swamp will never be drained and Trump lied his ass off.

No, it won't be drained over an issue where he has to fight the entire goddamned government at once, duh. Not well read in the Art of War, I see. You chip away at a mountain one pebble at a time, not all at once. Pick issues that have a discrete number, clearly a minority, of politicians with their hands in the jar and less resistance occurs from the majority, making it far easier to ostracize those guilty.
edit on 9-10-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Maybe they should start with declassifying that info about Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 that they tagged "state secrets" about a month ago? If they don't do that then I don't think they care very much about transparency at all and this is just putting lipstick on a pig.

Substitute 'Saudi Arabia' for 'Israel' and I would agree 100% with your statement.

Ummm...substitute Israel...with Australia...and I would 100% agree with your statement...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Maybe they should start with declassifying that info about Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 that they tagged "state secrets" about a month ago? If they don't do that then I don't think they care very much about transparency at all and this is just putting lipstick on a pig.

Substitute 'Saudi Arabia' for 'Israel' and I would agree 100% with your statement.

Ummm...substitute Israel...with Australia...and I would 100% agree with your statement...

YouSir

Ohhhh, this is gonna be epic. First I've heard in 18 years that Australia were the bastards behind 9/11. Those sneaky kangaroo humping motherfluckers got some splainin to do.....unless you care to fill in the gaps?

No?

Didn't think so..

Next....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

What is this? Do you have the text? What are your thoughts on the particular parts?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

This administration knows that a certain demographic won't look past the headline but will instead cry "see how transparent he is?!" after only reading said headline.

Unfortunate but true.

President Donald Trump is expected to sign a pair of executive orders Wednesday that would require agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families.

President Trump is returning control over the government to the American people," said Russ Vought, acting administrator of the White House Office of Management and Budget, in a statement. "These executive orders give this administration the tools to defend Americans' freedom and liberty against off-the-book regulations and prevent unfair penalties from being levied on American families and businesses by rogue agencies."

That evil bastard

End sarcasm
edit on 9-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You do not believe in cross examination and bringing other witnesses? Interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No it prevents government agencies from enacting regulations unilaterally .

The same kind of regulations I personally witnessed decimate small business and subcontractors in the construction industry during the Obamas/Jackson reign of terror .

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Didn't yo mamma tell you not to wear your hat inside!!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Must be the brain washing, I can't even remember the name of that crazy F`wad that the Symbionese Liberation Army kidnapped.
OJ's lawyer didn't make an appearance this time around but at least you could find the truth if you looked..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Chipping away is not draining the swamp. He promised to drain it, not bail it out with a shot glass.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I find you funny

you have to do yoga to be so limber to get both feet in your mouth and your head up there at the same time

that is truly a talent.

you could be a U tube star

or a circus show oddity.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Not as limber as the ones who think that selling terrorist regimes weapons and gifting a trillion dollars to the ruling class is "draining the swamp". 🤡
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Not as limber as the ones who think selling terrorist regimes weapons and gifting a trillion dollars to the ruling class is "draining the swamp". 🤡

what does that have to do with Joseph Mifsud you know the guy you know NOTHING about

if you do not know anything about him how can you say 9/11 attackers???

you know NOTHING!! by your own admission. do some reseach.

I don't mean watch MSNBC
(yeah you "claim" you don't but know all their talking points. why?)

I know you will run away now becuase you have no response for being so uninformed

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Chipping away is not draining the swamp. He promised to drain it, not bail it out with a shot glass.

Ah, you know as much about dewatering as you do about political strategy, I see. Actually, you don't catastrophically drain anything unless you want to see the infrastructure around the facility you're draining collapse alongside the water you're trying to remove. So yes, removal whether en masse or piece by piece constitutes "draining" so long as you have a net negative remaining as you progress. (that means less of it remaining than when you started,
)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You are obsessed with that Joseph guy. Why not get married to him if you like him so much? I couldn't give two #s about him or anyone hee associates with. Throw them in jail, see if I care! You're incredibly dense, not sure how many times I have to sau that to get it through your thick skull. 😂🤡
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join