It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs Executive Orders on transparency

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So, i guess there is a lot of wrong with this.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe flesh out the topic a little more.

Just a tip.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

The title says it all.

It's about protecting normal people against the jungle of regulations and procedures of the federal government.

President Trump delivers remarks and sign Executive Orders on Transparency in Federal Guidance and Enforcement.

link   
Maybe they should start with declassifying that info about Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 that they tagged "state secrets" about a month ago? If they don't do that then I don't think they care very much about transparency at all and this is just putting lipstick on a pig.

link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Sounds good on paper, but a lot of times with things like this they're good at presenting new "changes" in a favorable light. Forgive my cynicism - I hope this actually has an effect in the way that it is presented in this article.

Even with that being said, I find it hard to see how this could be twisted into something nefarious.

President Donald Trump is expected to sign a pair of executive orders Wednesday that would require agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families.

The order will give businesses and families a chance to express their side of the story before being hit with fines and regulations. It will also seek to prohibit “secret or unlawful bureaucratic interpretations of rules” as well as “unfair or unexpected penalties from agencies,” according to Bloomberg.

CNBC
edi t on 9-10-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This administration knows that a certain demographic won't look past the headline but will instead cry "see how transparent he is?!" after only reading said headline.

Unfortunate but true.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I get your cynicism , and i hope with you.
And, if i may add, i believe the intention is sincere.

link   
What happens when the democrats continue hiding beneath the muddy swamp water?

link   
nice video?
what is it about?
thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Wrong! It's an actual signing into law.

Wat you are talking about is MSN and Idiots claiming political bull# as we indeed see every day.

This is the real word, thats why it's almost not reported.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

come back when you figure out who mifsud is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It gives families a chance to "speak their mind" before being fined and regulated. Not sure what good that'll do.

Looks like it'll also outlaw unlawful interpretations of rules, as if that's not redundant within itself. Oh, and it'll stop "unfair" penalties, as if that had ever stopped anyone before.

Sounds like window dressing to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

What does that have to do with the current topic? You coming in and screaming reee isn't on topic, though I'm sure it releases a bunch of stress for you. 😂

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Maybe they should start with declassifying that info about Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 that they tagged "state secrets" about a month ago? If they don't do that then I don't think they care very much about transparency at all and this is just putting lipstick on a pig.

Substitute 'Saudi Arabia' for 'Israel' and I would agree 100% with your statement.
edit on 9/10/2019 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anyone actually listening? About the ME now.

Trump is well informed on the subject.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes, both. But the info his AG classified involved Saudi Arabia. Not sure how that's transparent but ok.
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

And since we're bringing up people who are irrelevant to the topic, why not look into who David Bossie is, who he has worked for in the past and how integral he was in Trump's campaign.

Kinda puts Trump's "I can't be controlled by special interests" slogan into serious question.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Trump is on a roll with the Press in the live stram

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This administration knows that a certain demographic won't look past the headline but will instead cry "see how transparent he is?!" after only reading said headline.

Unfortunate but true.

Youre right. And thats the same president preventing testimony under oath

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join