It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilains not that sure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
Vertu, you have Scottish blood, like LA ?

Are you pointing to that six million united states dollars entering my a/c, or the true business in the World Trade Center? Good guess, anyway. Four million for you, two million for me. Do you like this deal?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Err, this is all getting a bit too much for me. Do you think I have an implant as well?

no please dont ask again

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
what do these reptilians want,are they homo sauras or the dracos and are they scared that the mayan calendaer predicts that humans would go to the 4th density in 2012 and we would have telepathy and other stuff and would be able to see these shape shifting reptiles.And i thought the the reptilians are hostile towards us.is their leader's name is draco and are the larceta files true and will there we a "war of the worlds" soon and will the elohim come?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
what do these reptilians want,are they homo sauras or the dracos and are they scared that the mayan calendaer predicts that humans would go to the 4th density in 2012 and we would have telepathy and other stuff and would be able to see these shape shifting reptiles.And i thought the the reptilians are hostile towards us.is their leader's name is draco and are the larceta files true and will there we a "war of the worlds" soon and will the elohim come?

I have seen alot of talk about the year 2012 many people say its the end of the world while other claim massive weather changes will happen and u say the 4th densisty??? wheres the truth in all this

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I can't remember who said what, but in general they all were wrong. So to whom these apply:

1. Alien-human hybrids have indeed been created and they are indeed called chimeras. I mentioned two hybrids, a rat with human neurons and a pig with human blood. In fact, a mouse with a human immume system has been created. So, as I said, the creation of animal-human hybrids is quickly becoming a scientific reality.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Biologists call these hybrid animals chimeras, after the mythical Greek creature with a lion's head, a goat's body and a serpent's tail. They are the products of experiments in which human stem cells were added to developing animal fetuses.

2. Why did Admiral Byrd see this underground civilisation with his low-tech technology. Well, because it does not require advanced technogy to go to Antartica and there have only been a few expeditions and most have been privately funded. The first time man set foot on Antartica was in the 19th century with wooden ships. Admiral Byrd was the first to fly completely over Antartica.

Further more, as advanced as technology may seem today, inner earth and the oceans still remain largely explored. Modern science is just not capable of exporing these yet. So, if there was an underground or underwater civilisation, we still wouldn't know today with all our modern equipment.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Why could exposure be fatal?

And if they live underground and are technologically superior to us, why do they need to keep their existence a secret from us?

Because they cannot just move away if there is anything going wrong due to showup. People may feel being disturbed if they found out that Reptilians are living beneath the surface, and on surrounding planets like the Moon and the Mars.

I understand it may cause a panic exposing themselves now, but why have they always kept themselves hidden (or have they?)

When we were just cavemen, why would it matter if we knew they were around then.

I do find it a very interesting subject, and all the so-called myths of ancient cultures of Reptillian Gods and dragons goes a little way to prove circumstantial evidence, but there has yet to be a single photograph of one of these guys turn up.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Vertu, you have Scottish blood, like LA ?

Are you pointing to that six million united states dollars entering my a/c, or the true business in the World Trade Center? Good guess, anyway. Four million for you, two million for me. Do you like this deal?

You, kind sir, are a charlatan and a con man preying on the gullibility of others. Well, you have met your match in me. Here's how I know you truly have no connection with the astral realm:

A.) You refused my offer to fairly test your alleged gifts in a way only a charlatan would.

B.) You mentioned an alleged back problem of mine you claim to have healed. I can tell you that I have never had a back problem at all now or in the past as my medical history will state.

So I highly recommend you admit to pulling vulnerable, gullible people's legs right now or submit to a fair test of your claims.

P.S. Your little scheme to con people out of money through their bank accounts is in direct violation of the established rules of this forum as well.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
lol if hes problay not even telling the truth about that
many lies this person had told!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know who is hiding behind each of your nicknames and multiple IP addresses (to be under cover against moderators...), that's why I am not going to reply each of your nicknames, because I'm too lazy to do that.

Regarding your money: I have a clue, that you are really interested in this money, and you would like to be 100% sure that you WILL recieve your money. Well, you are going to find that out, no place here to keep posting promises to every single of your nicknames. So be patient!

About the Reptilian influence/proof: How did you like that event over your toilet? Was very disturbing, but it had an alien origin. No imagination, no BS, it was a test subject affecting me with success!

But still: Aliens like you!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What the hell has this got to do with ......ANYTHING.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc_killa
i am not that sure that there are actually repitains mainly is because alot of poeple on this site says they started from scifi movies/shows. Does anyone know where the idea of where reptilains started and more info on them?
?
?
?And more importaint are they true or just brought through the media???

some early mayan paintings have reptilians in them (or atleast lizard looking entitys) - also early statuets found elsewhere around the would, iraq i beleive.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
..Well, maybe that's because statues and scriptures were the internet messageboards of ancient times and maybe they enjoyed kooking and posting hoaxes as well, I don't think human nature have changed much in a few thousand years...

there will always be believers and skeptics around and even the occaisional repressed by skeptics believer that turns out to be right after all, like Galileo, but only VERIFIABLE evidence will seperate the facts from the fiction, I only see stories and more stories, referring to other stories to support yet another story.

Having a network of many stories is enough to warrants starting an investigation, but it doesn't establish a story as a fact by itselve or we should start believing every plot in soap television.

We seem to be able to dig up all those stories, but not a single piece of alien/reptillian/grey technology , because they conveniently elude final proof by shapeshifting, going faster than the speed of light, slipping into some hyperdimension, having some NWO cover all their tracks or like John Titor, his arrival must have altered the timeline to explain the inconsistencies in story, none of these unlikely excuses would get a suspect off the hook in a court of law...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I know who is hiding behind each of your nicknames and multiple IP addresses (to be under cover against moderators...), that's why I am not going to reply each of your nicknames, because I'm too lazy to do that.

Regarding your money: I have a clue, that you are really interested in this money, and you would like to be 100% sure that you WILL recieve your money. Well, you are going to find that out, no place here to keep posting promises to every single of your nicknames. So be patient!

About the Reptilian influence/proof: How did you like that event over your toilet? Was very disturbing, but it had an alien origin. No imagination, no BS, it was a test subject affecting me with success!

But still: Aliens like you!

Are you referring to me, cause if you are you are like way off base here. Firstly on alleged multiple ncknames, this is my only one as anyone with access to my account here can tell you. Secondly, yopu keeop spouting about money but you are just not being too specific about how and where I will come upon my fortune. Lastly, nothing happened to my toilet. I mean if you call a massive power outage something my toilet produced I guess you might be right.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Why is it that the all those stories are supported by very sketchy circumstancial evidences and can not be confirmed?

It's been confirmed many times. That obviously isn't enough to gain acceptance. The question is:Whom specifically are you looking for confirmation from?

Why is it that only the Bob Lazars and the Ickes of this earth gets their weekly abduction and not 99,99 percent of the other worldpopulation?

Wouldn't be much of a secret if %99.9 of the population had experienced it.

Why is it that any "real" evidence is always just around the corner to be disclosed soon (when mars and Jupiter line up or something) or that real evidence always is surpressed by the NWO ?

Because it's intended to be a secret?

Why is it that if you seperately and in full detail question 10 different people that claim to be in telepathic contact with the Reptillians, tell you 10 different stories about how their ships look / clothes / customs / food?? Do they all have lousy implants ??

Perhaps for the same reason if you ask 10 different children what do cars look like you may get 10 different answers due to their being more than one kind of car and they may each have seen a different one. Keep in mind,humans ourselves each have different looking "ships" / clothes / customs / food so it stands to reason that other forms of life are similarly diverse. If such other life exists that is.

Snake gods have been in the human mind since ancient times, but not before V did it gain much momentum in the internet subcultures...

Since V came out in 1983 or so and the internet came much later,I don't think one has much to do with the other.

In the Year 3000 some people will claim the V-series themselves as circumstancial evidence, proving that the ancients from the year 2000 were already aware of the Reptillians, now what does that really prove ???

To me it proves that many humans are born with a vivid imagination that they pass on to their children...

But the thing is,proof is subjective. Most members of advanced society are trained to reflexively disbelieve and redicule such things. Evidence? What actually is sufficient evidence for such a people? Let's say hypothetically that these beings actually do exist. I could show you a photograph of a reptilian and you still wouldn't believe it. Even if you saw one in person with your own two eyes,chances are you'd probably think you were crazy or rationalize what you saw into something more conforming. That's how we're conditioned. From that perspective the idea of "confirmation" suddenly becomes relative.

Make a lot of smoke, doesn't make a fire, I'll show you a lizzard when I catch one.

Well the problem there is that if you "catch" one he/she/it would probably rip you to pieces and the general population would never be the wiser for your discovery. Really,if the theories about them are accurate it would be near impossible to actually prove these beings exist if one will only settle for conventional forms of evidence. Although I must admit,the proposed idea that these types of creatures are often put in fictional works for the specific purpose of making people doubt their existence makes alot of sense.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yes...the reptilians run everything under human disguise. Unbelievable? believe it...it's true. I have also seen them too, so...yep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join