It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have never thought the democrats were cleaner....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's only new in a very old way, and "Eat the Rich" is still on top of the should be list.

Meh.

How about dinner? We can work things out, you pay the bill and I bring some more bills to pay. You love running? No? Forget dinner.

Next?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Fair enough.

You know the guy who is in zero legal trouble even though trump claims he committed felonies setting him up..

Yet trump has not prosecuted him for said felonies..

Almost like he has no proof of felonies.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Oh I think it is “protect/expand the social programs..”

That is the thing with American conservatives.. they have got some crazy ideas about what the democrats wants to do, but no elected Democrat has never , ever , ever proposed..

No one considers themselves a leftist....lol

Lena Dunham was only a spokesperson/champion of the left on Fox News... In actual reality she was just some wackadoodle celeb... that’s it..

I bet not 20% of conservatives could correctly answer a questionnaire that covers either sides party platform.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Awesome....That really makes my day as I am super confident this will follow the same course as every other conservative conspiracy theory..

So the fact y’all have secretly snickered awaiting the day I am proven wrong because “FINALLY! Some bigwig dem is indicted..” Makes my day, because it will be impossible for y’all not to notice IT DID NOT HAPPEN.....

So Christmas?? That rocks too, because im planning on trump leaving office before I get to point and laugh...

Your talking Christmas!!!

And absolutely I will be here after the report comes out..

HERE IS MY PREDICTION!!!!!

Barr will come out and say something like “their actions were extremely troubling”..but absolutely no one will be indicted or prosecuted that we presently know the name of....

Aka anyone trump has already accused..

The disclaimer is for them charging some rando slub with no rank , power or authority so they can claim a win..

You know.. all the sudden some entry level IT guy We have never heard of is charged, and they pretend he he is a major catch lol...

But my main , main prediction is Barr says whoever‘S , fill in the blank really , Actions were troubling, but did not rise to criminality..

He may not say the last part, but no one being indicted is the same thing...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I do construction.

Concrete Driveways and slabs , retaining walls, floor beds, rock gardens, decks, piers and pretty much anything else someone is willing to pay the 4.5 grand a day fee for our 8 man crew, 2 excavators, skid steer, F650, 2 work vans, an old short bus tricked out with every power tool known to man and a large red trailer with every hand tool in existence...

We kinda specialize in retaining walls...not really, but we have a pretty good system and apparently larger crews play hell geting then to stand up. So we do a butt ton of them..

Oh and we do 6, 12 hour days... great money... hella lotta work.. that said boss knows that’s unsustainable so is cool with saying you need a break.

Any other questions?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Here's 2 quizzes that might keep you busy for a while ....

1. Name the 4 States that have their State Capitol cities named after a President.

2. Name the 4 States that have their State Capitol cities starting with the same letter as the State.

😃

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

please don't build anything anymore our infrastructure is already as bad as it is we dont need more problems 20-40 years down the line. Leave it to the professionals.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani forcefully told Sean Hannity 3 times tonight..."Keep Your Eye on Romania!"

It looks like Hunter Biden's "business" associate in ROMANIA was sentenced to prison for corruption.

Hunter Biden and Romania: www.romania-insider.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you ever actually include a counterpoint in a reply I may pass out.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

Lmao I am a professional lol...

I can swing a 18lb sledgehammer for 10hours tomorrow in 98 degree heat..

Something no domestic can do.. lol

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA

That is hilarious..“some rando in Romania was arrested...”

Talk about something unverifiable.. Lol.

So we should be expecting Hunter to be indicted promptly then, huh??

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

In the immortal words of Pro-Mueller folks....wait for the results of the investigations.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I bet not 20% of conservatives could correctly answer a questionnaire that covers either sides party platform.

you aren't playing the pompous arrogant "I'm smarter than you because I'm on the left" card are you?

Only people with deep rooted mental issues do that. I hope you aren't and this was just a mis-type on your part.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Keep in mind trump had a house and senate majority at the height of his presidency...

You mean the beginning, right?

He won't be at the height for another 3-5 years...

Still not squat.

Yeah, Barr and Durham touring all of the countries where the crimes occurred, gathering evidence and developing slam dunk cases where even TDS suffering morons in a DC court will likely convict, it isn't like that takes a lot of time.

Hey Gomer - here's a clue...

Trump isn't like the radical-leftist-demwits that just toss random Reeee against a wall and see if they can get something top stick. Constructing a criminal case against powerful people takes time, effort, and a great deal of smarts, if you want convictions.

Trump's knows how many skeletons he has in his closet,

Yeah, except by your own logic, since they haven't managed to get him on anything in 3 years, that means he's as squeky clean as they come.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Keep in mind trump had a house and senate majority at the height of his presidency...

Still not squat.

Yeah, Barr and Durham touring all of the countries where the crimes occurred, gathering evidence and developing slam dunk cases where even TDS suffering morons in a DC court will likely convict, it isn't like that takes a lot of time.

Trump isn't like the radical-leftist-demwits that just toss random Reeee against a wall and see if they can get something top stick. Constructing a criminal case against powerful people takes time, effort, and a great deal of smarts, if you want convictions.

Yeah, except by your own logic, since they haven't managed to get him on anything in 3 years, that means he's as squeky clean as they come.

BWAHAHAHA

that is rich...

That last part where you said trump doesn’t just “throw random stuff at the walL” basically... Is super funny..

Trump has never stopped making crazy claims and has yet to indict or even seriously investigate anyone of them...

Zero..

None..

Everyone who trump has accused of malfeasance has gotten a book deal . The

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Still not squat.

BWAHAHAHA

that is rich...

That last part where you said trump doesn’t just “throw random stuff at the walL” basically... Is super funny..

Trump has never stopped making crazy claims and has yet to indict or even seriously investigate anyone of them...

Zero..

None..

Everyone who trump has accused of malfeasance has gotten a book deal ... they have only benefited from trump making them famous..

About trump being prosecuted.....

His campaign manager , personal lawyer, foreign intelligence advisor... all , already prosecuted for corruption..

And you cannot prosecute a sitting president.. so trump would have to be impeached before he was prosecuted..

Which is why Muller compiled the Russian investigation stuff so it could be used later..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You are correct, there was never any bias

Strozk cleared Clinton, so thats good, no bias

Comey fired, Discgraced with a book that my blind father said he could see the BS. (free audio book, no royalties to comey)

McCabe, fired, discrased

Clapper, Fired

Brennan, Fired

Strozk , Fired, suing for retirement, false termination. (good luck, not)

Page, fired

Orhs, disgraced

Steele disgraced

Your Correct, none in jail but it's only ben what 90 days since the Mueller report?

You know the investigation that everytime Trump farted the Democrats called it Obstruction, and still are every 5 minutes..

Yeah 90 days, in 10 more the FISA court abuse report comes out.

can we make a date then for this thread??

I want to see is what you said is still true then ok?

is that a deal?? or do you not want to wait??

edit on 10-10-2019 by thedigirati because: cat stepped on enter.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please...

That is still not anything that resembles a counterpoint, no matter how much you pretend to dress it up...

The left is always smarter than the right..

The right want to keep things the same, busy definition in any country.. that is what right means..

The left wants to try new things to fix the problems..by definition..

Guess which side always has the smarter people???

Now that doesn’t mean the “lefts” idea to fix the problem is not bad... it very well could be..

But keeping things the same never fixes the problem...

On top of that intelligence and open mindedness go hand in hand..

To do unbiased experiments you kinda have to be unbiased..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I think most people assume basically every politician is corrupt, myself included...

However, how clean must the democrats be if Trump cannot manage to prosecute ANYONE????

Every single day trump gets on tv claiming that the dems have committed felony after felony, but has doe absolutely zero to hold anyone accountable, AND HIS SUPPORTERS WOULD LOVE HIM FOR IT!!”

Successfully Prosecuting some bigwig dem would be just an immeasurable win for trump...

Hell, it would even Go along way to validate His unproven claims ..

So I think it is VERY fair to say that if trump could, he would have long ago..AND TRUMP HAS THE ENTIRETY OF US LAW ENFORCEMENT AT HIS DISPOSAL!!!

So if trump And the CIA/FBI exc can’t find evidence of dirt on the democrats, then who could??

I thought the same thing during the email leaks..

All the emails from the democrats private staff were leaked and yet contained no criminality!!!!

That is crazy!!

If you get someone’s personal emails or text messages... you know everything they are up to..

But what did they say???

Elude to child pedo rings or body counts????

Nope.....

Donna Brazil got a couple debate questions early and the super Delagates were in the bag for Hillary after she paid off their debts...

Neither within a mile of a felony...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Clinton was not charged...

Double jeopardy is not an issue..

There is nothing that is stopping trump today, or the past 3 years from continuing the investigation..

Well except for the fact the allegations were always a TOTAL joke.. thinking they were gonna prosecute a senator over a loophole.. I mean come on....

More than that ...

So Hillary’s email scandal went like this...

It is legal and normal for all them type people to have private servers...

The policy changes and everyone is told to swap to the .gov servers..

Hillary Clinton does not swap serverS...

That’s it.... that is the worst case scenario for Hillary breakdown.. no senator has ever been prosecuted for ANYTHING like that..

It is a joke..

Also....

So how did they tell everyone to swap to . Gov servers??

Did the memo say it was required and/criminal not to??

Who decided not to swap??

Hillary does not do her own IT work lol... did her IT guy decide he was too lazy to learn the new server???

There are just OODLES of steps between the server and hillary... for plausible deniability..

There is a trusty great chance she did not even see the memo to swap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join